It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous is planning a mass UFO sighting prank/hoax for May 22nd

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

oh please, is there anyone, anyone at all, on ATS who is either older than 12 or at least has a brain that is older than 12? About 99% of the posts are just juvenile rubbish and then dozens (sometimes hundreds) of readers respond to them. This site is getting to be very close to garbage.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If TPTB knew that a real UFO event would happen on a certain date, then this would be a nice pre-prepaired debunking of it...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
it seems the perfect plan - associate anonymous with one of the most popular conspiracies of all time - UFO's and then watch as the world laughs at them.

perfect way to ruin any real political message or otherwise the group try to represent.

same thing they did with Julian Assange ....
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit : so my opinion is clear this is utter trash, anonymous wouldn't pursue this at all.
edit on 17-5-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
Was just browsing on another site i like to visit when i came across this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56c5d3a9f9f6.png[/atsimg]

just thought you all should know to expect this on the 22nd.
edit on 5/16/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

thanks anom. just what the world need more obsufucation and phony report anout exterrestrial matters...doesnt the united states governmen t work hard enough to obscure real knowlege and information

you are a frickn ass in my opinion , why not use your notireity to reveal something instead of hurting the ufo truth movement

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This is the link to all of Anonymous' plans upcoming...So far I don't see a fake UFO plan, but I don't have the time to go through every page...If someone else has the time to verify this post...It doesn't seem like something anonymous would do, but you just never know what to expect..

Suspiciously Yours,

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by korathin

Uh, why would the CIA need a disinfo program in this day and age? Think about it, they needed it a long time ago concerning UFO's, but thanks to idiocy, ignorance and other obvious issues they have not needed to be active in this field in a LONG time. The UFO subject is filled with ignorant "useful idiots" contributing so much noise to the signal that there is no government program necessary any longer that would ensure we can't be taken seriously.

New flash for ya, the "man" is not our enemy here, neither is the "msm"......your enemy concerning this subject is the ignorant morons that make us all look like tin foil hat wearing fools. And they do it for free, which I guess is the only plus for me, as I can honestly say none of my tax money is wasted covering up UFO's anymore.

Ya'll need to read what I have just posted several times and let it sink in, then conduct yourselves in the future with it in mind.

I really like your quote, very ironic considering most of the theories from the world is round to plate tectonic's where brought about by the works that the Academia of the time thought to be:

When you have LEGIONS of people that lack the education perspective and understanding about BASIC science try to comment on things they cant and dont understand you end up with folks coming to conclusions that make us all look like idiots. And anybody with the balls to point this out gets blasted for it.

Anon is nothing really but an anonymous group of people. When you have FBI agents infiltrating old ladies peace clubs you start to not trust the government. All it takes is for one disinfo jerk to goad people to do something dumb. Then again an extreme skeptic head in the sand jerk can do the same thing as well.

Either way your sentiment is clearly ignorant of both the reality of human history and the current present reality.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Umm ive checked all of our websites and nothing like this has come up. Srry to inform you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyler663

Umm ive checked all of our websites and nothing like this has come up. Srry to inform you.

Operation UFO was posted on 4chan /b/ on May 16.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
and i hope the cause alot of troubble for the "ufo community" seriously folks there will be no disclosuer cause there is NOTHING to disclose go anon calling massive ammounts of stupid retards out on there childish #. i love it

Prepare to be shocked and amazed.
Some day.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
'Tis going to be lulzy indeed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
how can you hoax a mass UFO sighting ?? unless you have a hologram machine capable of making images appear high in the sky...it is improbable..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its not even worth doing it now. I'm sure a few media stations have been tipped off, so they wont cover it.
UFO Websites have been tipped off. So It will be a total waste of time to troll any sites.

My Friend work for a news affiliate, and she claims they have setup a system in which if UFO or Alien appears in the subject or the body of a Email(apparently how some stations news report from regular people) it will be automatically sent to spam or blocked. She claims their system has been in place for a while though.
edit on 20-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

Wow, if that is true, than I guess MSM that affiliate company is pretty close minded. They could possibly miss out on a great scoop with that policy

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I do remember she told me they had a issue with spam and abuse the last few months..
I know her station did a story about a possible UFO sighting a few months ago.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
bump for tomorrow just a reminder...I'm sure there will attempts to troll on this site.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We already got a report exactly matching the hoax (eight yellow lights in a triangle). The hoaxer tried to suggest it was a fighter jet LOL. Lame.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i hate hoaxers.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Any updates on this? I kept waiting to hear about some of these sightings, but nothing happened. After doing further research on who and what Anonymous is and what their "ideal" attack is, this didn't fit at all. Frankly, I have been rather interested in what Anonymous does and supports, and think they really may be onto something.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
People create "Ops" every day over there. Only some stick & get popular. Judging from the single image that's been made of it, this isn't one that stuck.

Here's how it works, (with the lower end Anon, not super-hacker-anon, lol) Someone proposes an "Op" and it either catches on, more images & promotion is made.. or it goes to the wayside and nothing is done about it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Any updates on this? I kept waiting to hear about some of these sightings, but nothing happened. After doing further research on who and what Anonymous is and what their "ideal" attack is, this didn't fit at all. Frankly, I have been rather interested in what Anonymous does and supports, and think they really may be onto something.

That's why I'm here but I guess no updates?

BUMP for mutha F'in updates, word

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join