It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wonder if this site is related to the www.freewebs.com/agodhascome
Where it is about a demi-god called Lereal.

DOing the research

Domain registered to Ruth howard-lear, who also has brandbux.com
Looking that up, The contact email is:

[email protected]

Searching this we find
groups.yahoo.com...
Which is a yahoo group reference to Ra-El

Ok, so what?

Well there is this yahoo group post

groups.yahoo.com...

which points to
www.youtube.com...
( you can see comments by this user here: www.youtube.com...
)
I have not read the comments

and
www.freewebs.com...

The youtube channel is owned by newkingdom2012, which may or may not be Angelusdomini2012
(maybe just coincidence)

the godhascome site seems to be calling for a group of people to build a protection for the upcoming events.

I read some of it, do not understand much.. there was reference on how to get in:
"There is also a need for people that can provide necessary services to the kingdom: Engineers of all kinds, Scientists, Electricians, Plumbers, Doctors, Herbalists, Ceremonial Experts of all faiths, Soldiers, Sacred Prostitutes (male, female, transgendered), General Laborers, and many others. Tell us what you can do, there may be a need for it."

Not sure what a "sacred prostitute" is... was this a real thing?

Anyway. Think there is a connection?
We do have a newer member called "Angelusdomini"
Maybe, he/she is related to this and can answer questions.

Addon: I see that Toldyouso found the same research and posted before me

edit on 26-5-2011 by catlantis because: added comment, and corrected email name

edit on 26-5-2011 by catlantis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know what I find more obnoxious than anything....

People who say "if you believe, why don't you give all your possessions away"

Whether or not I'm a believer has nothing to do with the fact that people still need to survive till whatever comes. Giving away junks and not needing money because something MIGHT happen at the end of this year, or next year, or 500 years from now is just stupid.

We're all going to die someday - why not give our stuff away? its crackheaded

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

People are going to fall for a lot of crazy ideas pulled by crazy outspoken people with seeming Authority. History repeats in this place. I wouldnt want to live through something that just destroyed my town or city. It would be crazy to try in lie of what would come next.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is this guy for real? check out his latest:
ra-el.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Where are you, in the matrix? Rayel used ELS's to "prove" himself, I entered my own last name and got ELS bible verses for it (all found in Kings, and all verses used the word king in it....hmmm...interesting coincedence).

ELS (Equidistant Letter Spacing) Matrix for my last name (below)

Verses in Matrix
The Second Book of the Kings 18:28
Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews language, and spake, saying, Hear ye the word of the great king, the king of Assyria.

The Second Book of the Kings 18:29
Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you for he will not be able to deliver you out of his hand

The Second Book of the Kings 18:30
neither let Hezekiah make you trust in Jehovah, saying, Jehovah will surely deliver us, and this city shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.

The Second Book of the Kings 18:31
Hearken not to Hezekiah for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make your peace with me, and come out to me and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig-tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern

I did it and got matches for first name as well!

Post your ELS! Show you're in the bible codes too.

www.biblecodewisdom.com...

edit on 30-5-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ELS for : "rayel god has chosen" (11 bible verses)

Verses in Matrix
The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 2:34
Thus did the children of Israel according to all that Jehovah commanded Moses, so they encamped by their standards, and so they set forward, every one by their families, according to their fathers houses.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:1
Now these are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that Jehovah spake with Moses in mount Sinai.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:2
And these are the names of the sons of Aaron Nadab the first-born, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:3
These are the names of the sons of Aaron, the priests that were anointed, whom he consecrated to minister in the priests office.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:4
And Nadab and Abihu died before Jehovah, when they offered strange fire before Jehovah, in the wilderness of Sinai, and they had no children and Eleazar and Ithamar ministered in the priests office in the presence of Aaron their father.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:5
And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:6
Bring the tribe of Levi near, and set them before Aaron the priest, that they may minister unto him.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:7
And they shall keep his charge, and the charge of the whole congregation before the tent of meeting, to do the service of the tabernacle.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:8
And they shall keep all the furniture of the tent of meeting, and the charge of the children of Israel, to do the service of the tabernacle.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:9
And thou shalt give the Levites unto Aaron and to his sons they are wholly given unto him on the behalf of the children of Israel.

The Fourth Book of Moses, called Numbers 3:10
And thou shalt appoint Aaron and his sons, and they shall keep their priesthood and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.

ELS for my first name : "martin god has chosen" (20 bible verses)

Verses in Matrix
The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:14
For Jehovah will not cast off his people, Neither will he forsake his inheritance.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:15
For judgment shall return unto righteousness And all the upright in heart shall follow it.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:16
Who will rise up for me against the evil-doers? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:17
Unless Jehovah had been my help, My soul had soon dwelt in silence.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:18
When I said, My foot slippeth Thy lovingkindness, O Jehovah, held me up.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:19
In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:20
Shall the throne of wickedness have fellowship with thee, Which frameth mischief by statute?

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:21
They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, And condemn the innocent blood.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:22
But Jehovah hath been my high tower, And my God the rock of my refuge.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 94:23
And he hath brought upon them their own iniquity, And will cut them off in their own wickedness Jehovah our God will cut them off. Psalm 95

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:1
Oh come, let us sing unto Jehovah Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:2
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving Let us make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:3
For Jehovah is a great God, And a great King above all gods.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:4
In his hand are the deep places of the earth The heights of the mountains are his also.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:5
The sea is his, and he made it And his hands formed the dry land.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:6
Oh come, let us worship and bow down Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:7
For he is our God, And we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To-day, oh that ye would hear his voice!

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:8
Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:9
When your fathers tempted me, Proved me, and saw my work.

The Book of Psalms Book I Psalm 1 95:10
Forty years long was I grieved with [that] generation, And said, It is a people that do err in their heart, And they have not known my ways

Ra-el the anti-christ got 11 bible verse, while I got 20 bible verses....what does that say??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Wonder what he's gonna do when he runs out of natural disasters in the US? Oh, wait, he didn't give us any indication of what he's gonna do next, did he?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Waiting for a natural disaster, and then raising your hand in the air, and saying "that was me", does not sound like a very confident messiah.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
:::drumming fingers:::
I'm rather disappointed that there's no update this morning.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

Oh... THERE it is. I should have known better than to doubt he's come through for us.

Gotta love the little "Satan & Pope" cartoon.

I missed the ending, though, cuz my connection is jacked.
Will have to try again later.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
You know what I find more obnoxious than anything....

People who say "if you believe, why don't you give all your possessions away"

Whether or not I'm a believer has nothing to do with the fact that people still need to survive till whatever comes. Giving away junks and not needing money because something MIGHT happen at the end of this year, or next year, or 500 years from now is just stupid.

We're all going to die someday - why not give our stuff away? its crackheaded

Giving all of your possessions away means that you have no where else to go. Once you are under their control, you can't afford to leave, so you don't.

Same reason why many abused wives stay in relationships, they have no place else to go and no way to support the kids.

It's a classic sign of a cult.

This just makes me laugh. "Sacred Prostitutes (male, female, transgendered)" - it appears that our new Lord has some varied tastes here on good old planet earth..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Okay, I used "Sheen" as in Charlie Sheen, and this is the first verse that came up.

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 1:12
And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind and God saw that it was good.

So, the first bible reference using Charlie Sheen's last name, comes up with "Grass and herbs". There has GOT to be something there!!!

Oh yeah, over 1800 references with Sheen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Wait!!! Sacred prostitutes? Where did you see that on his site??

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygentle

Wait!!! Sacred prostitutes? Where did you see that on his site??

From a post by catlantis above.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
Is this guy for real? check out his latest:
ra-el.org...

Rayel Hoax comes up on that page too!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh, gotcha. Don't know how I missed that before.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
My post was just a question if the 2 sites were related.

They do seem to be tied by the user "[email protected] "

That user comments on the godhascome has been referenced by Toldyouso, who posted that users comments on the youtube videos on page 11 of this thread.

The email contact for the Ruth Howard Lear owned site "brandbux.com" is the yahoo.com email. This woman also owns the Ra-el site.
(The address on whois, seems to be located at a plastic surgery/cosmetic center in IL).

It seems related to me.
Angelusdomini (angel of the Lord) seems to have popped into ATS existence around 5/15 and has posted on various sites about the Ra-el sites at about that same time.
(is this user the same? who knows, but the posts the user seems to copy and paste the same message on various threads here.. (maybe elsewhere beyond ATS... I have not bothered to look).
(The post that starts: "Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:")

Anyway, are the sites related? Angelusdomini seems to indicate that we should not follow this logic as indicated: "But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things."

Interesting, you can read on the Ra-el site, that Ra-el's mother is named Ruth. Is this the Ruth Howard Lear?
Just a question.

The research seems to indicate as such, but it could all be circumstantial and coincidental... Abeit, highly supicious.

So, Sacred Prostitutes.. ? Not directly related to the Ra-el site. But if this the yahoo contact is the pivot point . Then some more questions need be raised.

Keep in mind there is no "a-ha" link here... unless you can provide it.

BTW, Here is a small thread on the Larael site here at ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3rd edit. the GODHASCOME site has disappeared!
The above link from 4-2009 should be proof enough that it existed once. Ok, what gives, Raymond?

4th edit: Here is the google cached for the old page:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:0Xy0cpMHg84J:www.freewebs.com/agodhascome/messages.html+agodhascome&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&sour ce=www.google.com

5th: did not get the link: goto google search godhascome, click the freeweb.com cached site "Messages from Leraël"

edit on 8-6-2011 by catlantis because: added other thread link

edit on 8-6-2011 by catlantis because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by catlantis because: fix at least one non-sensical sentence

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just to clarify what I meant cause I'm not sure if it was understood

What bothers me is the people who have no belief in any kind of end coming whatsoever - who challenge people who do believe with "why not give away all your stuff then? give it to me"

its just not a credible challenge - when people will still need to eat to survive at least until whatever end they believe in does or does not come

as for the people who do believe (or at least believe they can get something out of the believers by spreading this propaganda) - I kinda blame the giver upper - if they're that stupid.... they don't deserve what they have

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Just to clarify what I meant cause I'm not sure if it was understood

What bothers me is the people who have no belief in any kind of end coming whatsoever - who challenge people who do believe with "why not give away all your stuff then? give it to me"

its just not a credible challenge - when people will still need to eat to survive at least until whatever end they believe in does or does not come

as for the people who do believe (or at least believe they can get something out of the believers by spreading this propaganda) - I kinda blame the giver upper - if they're that stupid.... they don't deserve what they have

P.T. Barnum said it best. "There's a sucker born every minute"....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hey guys i registered just to post here, haha. you guys have done the same research i have on this ra-el.org

So we have brandbux.com coming back with [email protected] as the admin email.

Ra-el.org comes back with [email protected] as the admin...

including christianlottery.net, all three come back with a Ruth Howard Lear as the registrant.

i did a search on Raymond Lear, and also Raymond Howard-Lear, and it came back with some indiana's most wanted on a delinquent warrant, for the arrest of Raymond Howard-Lear....are they the same person? if not the same person, then at least related somehow, "Howard-Lear" is very very uncommon i'd say.

www.indianasmostwanted.com...

a more detailed court doc here

Wish Joyce Haney was a member here, i bet she could tell us if Raymond has a mother named Ruth.... (read the doc to find out who she is)

Raymond Howard-Lear was also on a 1994 Governor election list, as a "possible", but was listed as quit, which just means they did an exploratory and didnt follow up, or never made the ballot.

are they the same person? cant say for sure, but its a very uncommon name....

Also you have [email protected] going around the internet posting the same paragraph about how the Knights Templar has found the 2nd christ, Lord Ra-el.... as if he's a third party. He leaves out that he's listed as a contact under the same registrant as www.ra-el.org

The address comes out to be a "Advanced Vein Treatment" center on all three site registrations, its a cosmetic/massage boutique type place...

Also as someone else pointed out before, the freewebs link to "agodhascome" site, which we still have cached pages of, was posted all over the web by a "newkingdom2012", which has a youtube channel, where near the beginning of 2 pages worth of replys, angelusdomini2012 replied near the front, but after that, only "newkingdom2012" replied to the comments, kinda have the same conversation style, very sarcastic, and other similarities....

are all these people the same person? or is ole Ruth just a registrant? or is she locked in someone's basement, or in someones freezer minus her credit cards? jeez!

anyone else care to pick it up from here?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join