It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51...what is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a cloud or something else, but it was interesting so I thought I would see what the ATS'ers had to say about it!

I don't know if it is anything out of the ordinary, but it does not seem to match the cloud formations that I have seen on google before.

Also mentionable...This is my first thread so Mod feel free to make the necessary adjustments to it as you see fit.
edit on 5/15/2011 by Mirthful Me because: BB Code.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

You haven't inserted the link to the image correctly, so no one can see anything currently.

Look forward to you amending. Peace.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Kinda looks like it could be smoke from all the forest fires in the area?
edit on 5/15/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My guess is that the cloud is involved in a deadly game of shadow chasing. Look kinda cool though.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Lookws to me its blured out or blocked out cause you can still see some lines in the background if in fact yer referring to that big white cloud thing

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its a dried up lake... or are you on about the cloud on the right hand side?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Lookws to me its blured out or blocked out cause you can still see some lines in the background if in fact yer referring to that big white cloud thing

If you mean the white at the top of the pic I think that is the dry lake bed with the runways I think the OP is asking about the dark cloud on the right?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sorry OP but this has already been brought up here and was just as quickly dismissed as it is being with you!!!! Personally, I think it is odd. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

It's the cloud on the right...this is a terrible view of it...it look a lot more sinister than it appears in this picture...I am trying to figure out how to link it better...sorry I am not having much luck.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

It is odd...the color does not seem consistant...it looks more like "smoke"...I don't know.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To All you who say cloud, How often do you see one lonely cloud in the desert???? Not to mention, If satellites could NOT see thru clouds, we would never be able to see ANYTHING on Google Earth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Smoke in Area 51 Pic.

Better Pic in Original Thread. Scroll to the right for full view
edit on 15-5-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What I think you are seeing is a dark rain cloud with its shadow on the ground.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It does look like an ordinary cloud, but as someone has said, how often do you see that in the desert?

Maybe Google has added it to disguise something more sinister? I wouldn't put it past them!!

I don't think it would be smoke, how many forests in the desert?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looks like a gray rain cloud to me along with it's shadow on the ground underneath it.

What are you suggesting/thinking it is aside from that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
It does look like an ordinary cloud, but as someone has said, how often do you see that in the desert?

Maybe Google has added it to disguise something more sinister? I wouldn't put it past them!!

But then that would imply that google is a part of the top secret military industrial complex and are working with Area 51 to cover things up... Come on, you are talking about the company that left China because it didn't like them blocking certain sites.... I don't think Google is going to be in on some massive government conspiracy.
edit on 15-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I don't want to suggest that I think it is anything really, but I did think it was odd. Indian Springs is very close by and the Air Force and army detonate explosives there all the time. I lived just a few mile away from Indian Springs and watching this first hand made me think this was in that area so...I still don't know. I was just curious and looking for some input from those who are far smarter than me!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
Smoke in Area 51 Pic.

Better Pic in Original Thread. Scroll to the right for full view
edit on 15-5-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

Yo MrEuphoric1, this should be Your Thread. Nice job of posting the photo.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah right. Google is good, Google cares, Google loves us all!!

Google is without doubt conspiring with TPTB in order to track and monitor our movements on the Internet. So, no, I wouldn't put it past them.

They pulled out of China on the recommendation of TPTB, to keep up the illusion that we are free and the Chinese have so many restrictions placed upon them. Look how lucky you all are!!

The internet, what better way of tracking the flock and keeping the all seeing eye on everyone. Don't believe me? Just Google this thread title.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It does look a little weird,it's too close to the ground,but again i've never been to the desert,so i wouldn't know if it's normal or not.

I thought to post a close up of the cloud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join