It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Leader Arrested After Alleged Sex Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaching

Honestly, I dont appreciate being called "harsh" every time I state a fact you dont like. I didnt particularly like the implication in your statement that I my view on the topic must be due to my unwillingness to fight contrasted against your heroism as a child.

Not only was it a factual error, it was a slight towards me as well that was unmerited.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
This does not compute. If he did commit such an act, he is so powerful that he would never have been carted away in public for all to see. He would have just paid (bribed) his way out of it. Or he would never have been caught. The fact that he did get arrested screams conspiracy to me. Somebody higher up on the list scratched his name off and whispered to the guys below him, "Take care of it..."

You are right. There never would have even been an arrest unless someone more powerful than him wanted it. The girl would have been discredited or worse. Someone with lots of power in New York made this happen.

Keep this in mind. The US holds the largest amount of IMF shares, which really means the US Federal Reserve has the largest controlling interest in the IMF. Now ask who has the largest controlling interest in the US Federal Reserve?
US banks located in New York City: JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Metlife, etc.

Top US banks: Look at all of those in the top ten in NYC: 7 out of 10.
www.ffiec.gov...
edit on 15/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: add

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sounds like he was intentionally framed and ousted. He didn't obey the agenda of TPTb. Remember no news comes out of the mass media without the PTB approval.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me at all, this is the type of scum that controls the worlds monetary systems. And this piece of dog feces has a history of this. These scum think they are above the law and untouchable. He screwed up this time and does not have diplomatic immunity.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I read elsewhere that this fellow was a strong contender for an upcoming election. It seems like some people get 'gaslighted' -- set up to experience a great fall -- when someone of power/influence/wealth feels their choice of agenda may be compromised if their puppet is not placed into office.

A man like this: powerful, has money, worldly/traveler, knows very well how to obtain a discreet liaison should he desire one, especially easy in major cities.

It would not be difficult to have set this fellow up for a fall. Someone calls him, pretending to be an acquaintance, and tells him they are sending over a pro sex worker in costume for him to enjoy. They tell him he can do as he pleases, go crazy, that she is okay with it and has been well paid. They then remove the "Do Not Disturb" door hang tag from his hotel room door and walk away laughing as they see an unsuspecting Hotel Maid making her way down the hallway.

The trap is baited and things fall into place. Those who set it up walk away scot-free. An innocent woman becomes victimized by a old fellow indulging in things he wouldn't talk about at the dinner table, thinking he is getting a little strange to enjoy on his field trip. Next thing you know it's handcuffs and headlines, and the fellows chance for election into office goes right down the toilet.

Just a crazy theory. But I remember when a lot of effort was taken to make Ross Perot appear as if he was paranoid delusional, taking him right out of the running for office. Weeks ago Charlie Sheen was viciously burned after he spoke out to our dear Mr.President, the media couldn't get enough of putting him through the grinder. Gaslighting public figures has been going on for a long time. There are a lot of people who will do anything to obtain the results they want.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Sometimes it's not what one says but how they say it.

I absolutely didn't mean to imply you might have an unwillingness to fight, that never even occurred to me.

No slight was intended. Let's get back on track, shall we?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As soon as I saw this on the news, my thoughts flew to one man! Yes folks, i am talking about our one and only local MP Gordon Brown. He fought and clawed his way to becoming Prime Minister using every underhanded trick in the back stabbing book. He would kill for that job! After all he did 'save the world' and probably thinks he's earned it. It's a well known fact that he intends to move to America from here, citing his sons health benefiting from warmer climes. With his American friends in high places - well, I certainly wouldn't put it past him. He is a power crazy fool who thought he knew best and brought this country to its knees BEFORE any world recession covered his ineptitudes! I honestly believe that that man should be behind bars for the complete mis-handling of public money. Head of the IMF? I wouldn't let him balance my cheque book!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

This does not compute. If he did commit such an act, he is so powerful that he would never have been carted away in public for all to see. He would have just paid (bribed) his way out of it. Or he would never have been caught.

Well, maybe. But if it happened very quickly, there is a possibility that the people at the lower levels of the NYPD did their job before anyone higher up could intervene on his behalf.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I have worked in law enforcement, the military kind, and there would have been enough time stop it. There would have been a news blackout on the issue and no one would ever know what happened.

There really are two standards for people: One standard for those in control and another for everyone else.

BTW, did you edit Orphenfire from the post? It looks like I posted his quote.
edit on 15/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: add

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I didnt edit anyone named Orphenfire from anything, that I know of. Im not even sure what you are referring to. Ah. I see now. Yes. I must have.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
IMF= International Motherf*ckers. F*cking criminals. Vampires.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaching

You are very smart and very funny.

The more I read about this, the more I'm leaning toward conspiracy.

Housekeeping is honest work, I'm not disrespecting it at all, but in his position, this guy surely has 'lots of money, which suggests a luxury lifestyle.

Would he risk his future with someone who has just been scrubbing toilets rather than paying a high end prostitute?

This post grabbed my attention. *disclamer I haven't read past this post yet so please excuse if this has been brought up prior to my posting this*

This very well could be conspriacy, and yes his position would lead one to think he would choose a more glamorous victim, but what you are not thinking or seeing is, the housekeeper was an easy target, a 'no body' in his eyes and one easily dismissed. Why pay for something when you could simply "take" something.

What I am wondering.. will his wife recieve a "Kobe Bryant" present before all is said and done.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is the kinda thing that doesn't normally make it into the MSM. Maybe, they're were blackmailing him to do what they wanted then he refused, and now they're trying to embarrass him by arresting him on a rape charge until he gives in. Sounds just like what they did with Assnage.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This isn't even the first time he's been charged with some sort of sexual crime. He was sexually harassing a woman he worked with as well but the charge was dropped. He just thinks he can do whatever he wants.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You can bet he'll be suspended of his functions by monday evening and guess who'll be the next president by interim of the IMF... (try to guess..impress me peeps).
All of a sudden the picture become clearer.Let's not mention, indeed, the backlash in the run-by-state newspapers in the U.S which are as affirmatives "(yes he's guilty") as they can be; you add all the pieces together, shake the tree and see if it's a big rotten apple you get or not.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

that's what he does. It's all about a pissing contest. hyper-masculinized internet warrior. Look how he claims ownership over public knowledge.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The International Bankers are after this guy. Reason? Because, these guys have always been able to do things that we out in the general public cannot do.....like rape women, abuse women, get out of traffic violations, cheat on wife and still run for President and sometimes even BE President, run drug smuggling campaigns to fund their political campaigns (Bush...I am looking in your direction), Murder......they pretty much do anything including having sex with underaged children for just a past-time party favor at their big events. Order out for gay prostitutes..you name it. We all know, of whom I speak, that does all of these things and gets away with it. The question is......why isn't this guy getting away with it? They only attack one of their own like this and discredit and destroy if there is a falling out and major discord. It's playing dirty and someone ABOVE this guy made it happen. Otherwise he could have raped this chick and sodomized her and done oral and then got back to the sodomy and then watched some cartoons afterward while smoking crack..........and gotten away with it. Why? Because, typically, the upper eschelon of government are above the law and they prove it to us every day. Hell, even cops can run stop lights and turn on their flashers just to get somewhere faster. It is only we, the blue collar workers, that are slaves and must obey the laws that are set in place just to control our daily lives and to keep us from becomming powerful like them. That's all the laws are for.......to keep THEM rich and powerful and to keep US from getting that way. This guy had a falling out with whomever runs the REAL show...and they are now reminding him who is really in charge.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
In the old days, the maid would have been paid off or executed. It is great news that a man of his power is being brought down. It's a sign of what's to come. Many more leaders will be going to jail.

We have the real power. Don't believe the fear mongering. Imagine more of those misguided souls in jail and it will happen.

I really like this interpretation of the events. What if it was a classical case of a powerful man thinking he was above the law BUT the maid he raped had the guts to call the police and the police actually did their job. Like other persons in this thread has pointed out: we the ordinary, more or less good, people are in majority. So why do we time and time again act all submissive. Well, because of fear I guess. But what happens if we're not allowing fear to be a factor anymore?

A bit off topic (and maybe I should start a thread if there isn't one): The royal family in Sweden has always been handled with silk gloves by the media here. We thought "it's just the way it is and always will be". But the last year scandal after scandal have been exposed in the papers and on television: The king has been cheating on the queen, the queens father was a nazi, and much more. So things CAN change! Never stop believing this. Thinking that this IMF-dude must be a good guy because he got caught, being set up by the bad guys, is really some twisted logic.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaching
reply to post by niceguybob

I interpreted it as two separate acts in the same incident.

You're right, his wife is probably very unhappy tonight.

Actually, no. She says she does not believe it for one second. As anyone else would with any common sense. It's definitely a setup to destroy him politically.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Attack the argument, not the person. And support your assertion I am claiming personal ownership of public information. I wont even point out the other fallacies with your statement.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join