It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Take me to your leader"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Being overtly edgy about things in general,I would expect they wanted to eat/eradicate the clever species(is that us?I'm not so sure)so I would say,our leaders can be found on board Endeavour, Shuttle ST-134.

Water Bears will make the trip aboard Shuttle LIFE with five other microorganisms: Conan the Bacterium, Average Joe, Old Salty, and the Fire Eaters. The organisms will be packed into six sample tubes, which will be contained in two wells inside a shuttle experiment payload.

planetary.org...

These are our leaders:

Eat them not us dumb humans please.We have much to learn.

edit on 14/5/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: link correction

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Id keep him in my closet and feed him M&Ms there is no leader id take him to.. Id find out everything about him and his world why they are here and the future of our planet..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I think you might be thinking of Mazlan Othman.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although, she kinda scares me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

There is a misconception that these beings come and go unchecked. This planet is protected by Benevolent Guardians who have created a barrier that protects entities in this planet from outside forces, if you happen to go past the barrier (which realistically wont happen), you would be up for grabs. Most of what we see (not all) are from this planet's military complex from undersea bases located near Bahamas and the Chilean Pacific boarder in water. The world government is in indirect contact with the Orion entities who are not permitted by both the barrier and the law of freewill to come directly in contact with earth entities. The only thing these Orion entities can do is offer technical knowledge to the world government and trust me, the world government has craft that can travel faster than half the speed of light, all these shuttles with burning gasses are just a charade to keep the world at a certain pace of growth.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae5aefc3e537.gif[/atsimg]

oh......uhm......nevermind...it's a Canadian thing

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I would question the intelligence of the alien dumb enough to land on a planet and ask a random person in a world of billions such a stupid question. The inability of this alien (smart enough to travel here) not to even do the smallest amount of recon before making any move means they are friggin idiots. And idiotic aliens are dangerous. I would immediately kill it, kill any others on it's ship and turn their bodies over to science so they could figure out how they evolved to be to ridiculously stupid.

Idiotic and poorly thought out questions are also dangerous, as the do nothing but encourage ignorant responses like the many already posted in this thread. Smarter questions will eventually make a smarter community.
edit on 14-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

Wow...someone should take that pole out! I don't know who I would take the alien to. I would most probably try to have a conversation with it to try and figure out why it needed to talk to a leader...and then explain to the alien that they aren't really a leader. More of a puppet and my daughter has plenty of those that he can talk to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join