It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Take me to your leader"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have been pondering this question for a while now. If an alien craft came down to your house, and told you to "take me to your leader." Where would you take him? The seriousness in this issue is, we have so many world leaders and representatives, most of which have some major faults. Would you take the alien to the president, or some old wise man? Would you take him to a 4 star general, or a good politician?

I think we might need one major world representitive if this time ever came, because we might be in trouble otherwise.

Mods feel free to move to a correct forum if necessary.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i would tell him we represent ourselfs now , talk to me

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would show him the t.v.

link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

If i was in that situation I would say, I am my own leader.

What is it that you want to talk about?

Cause in all seriousness Why go through the hassle of taking him to a political leader, when all they do is screw people over, there is no point, and there is the possibility of keeping the witness in a GITMO type of area/situation.

Interesting question though

link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
I have been pondering this question for a while now. If an alien craft came down to your house, and told you to "take me to your leader." Where would you take him? The seriousness in this issue is, we have so many world leaders and representatives, most of which have some major faults. Would you take the alien to the president, or some old wise man? Would you take him to a 4 star general, or a good politician?

I think we might need one major world representitive if this time ever came, because we might be in trouble otherwise.

Mods feel free to move to a correct forum if necessary.

Julilan Assasnge. Wiki leak it.
It is the only way to get everyone on the same page to begin with and is also the only way people would believe it was true.

Then we'd start up a facebook page and try to get "friends"
Once we have enough friends then we'd go public.

Otherwise I don't trust any of our so called "leaders."

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I wouldn't introduce an alien to TPTB. The poor thing would be interrogated for a long time and if it had nothing to offer, it would probably get cut up, examined and put through experiments. Then you you'll 'disappear' so no-one else find out.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Interesting statement, but would you be able to make the BEST choices over everyone elses choices on the planet?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I would have to take them to my mrs!

ALS

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Obviously, I'd take him to my girlfriend.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Very True! Then who would YOU take him to?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would question the intelligence of the alien dumb enough to land on a planet and ask a random person in a world of billions such a stupid question. The inability of this alien (smart enough to travel here) not to even do the smallest amount of recon before making any move means they are friggin idiots. And idiotic aliens are dangerous. I would immediately kill it, kill any others on it's ship and turn their bodies over to science so they could figure out how they evolved to be to ridiculously stupid.

Idiotic and poorly thought out questions are also dangerous, as the do nothing but encourage ignorant responses like the many already posted in this thread. Smarter questions will eventually make a smarter community.
edit on 14-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Then would you take him to an everyday man or women?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'd direct "them" to my ex-husband simply because one of two things would happen.

1) He'd be whisked away

2) He'd be zapped into oblivion simply for what our "leaders" have done

Either way the world would be a better place!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by yets777

Interesting statement, but would you be able to make the BEST choices over everyone elses choices on the planet?
i do , because they would be choices from the hearts of all , not logic

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Interesting reply, you make great points, I was merely asking who we consider our leader to be. The alien represented a situation were we need to know who to take him to.
And yes the aliens would most definitely know where to go. But the question Is would you?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Free beers to that!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I would question the intelligence of the alien dumb enough to land on a planet and ask a random person in a world of billions such a stupid question. The inability of this alien (smart enough to travel here) not to even do the smallest amount of recon before making any move means they are friggin idiots. And idiotic aliens are dangerous. I would immediately kill it, kill any others on it's ship and turn their bodies over to science so they could figure out how they evolved to be to ridiculously stupid.

Idiotic and poorly thought out questions are also dangerous, as the do nothing but encourage ignorant responses like the many already posted in this thread. Smarter questions will eventually make a smarter community.
edit on 14-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

And idiotic posts and answers like yours wont get you any friends and respect, never mind alien visitation.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would say "are you f****** serious?"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by MainLineThis

Interesting reply, you make great points, I was merely asking who we consider our leader to be. The alien represented a situation were we need to know who to take him to.
And yes the aliens would most definitely know where to go. But the question Is would you?
eventualy those aliens are all our brothers and sisters , we all came down together and we are all heading the same direction

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
star and flag for your thread and intuition , you sense what is going on

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join