It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The results are in, and 7,391 users of AboveTopSecret.com voiced their collective opinion of President Barak Obama -- and generally speaking, it's not pretty. Most people tend to agree he's not doing a good job with the situation he inherited and that he has not lived up to his campaign promises. Some interesting responses in our third user survey/poll of 2011, a survey that many members were waiting on "pins and needles" to see the results.

edit on 13-5-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pretty much as expected. Interesting that 51% of ATS responders do not believe that Obama is a citizen.

Also very interesting the number of people who do not believe he is doing a good job. Contrasts greatly with the MSM numbers.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The conclusions are somewhat interesting and different, as it shows on one or 2 points a good split. But in general the opinion of how the President Obama is doing, is consistent, that he is not a good president of the USA.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Pretty much as expected. Interesting that 51% of ATS responders do not believe that Obama is a citizen.

Also very interesting the number of people who do not believe he is doing a good job. Contrasts greatly with the MSM numbers.

Well most on here believe in NWO and Ufo's and 911 being set up by our government. This is not a mainstream bunch of people.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Those numbers are in line with what I expected after viewing the results of the previous polls. These polls are an excellent idea, S.O. Keep them coming.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What timing, haha, I've been outside all day and walk in and 2min ago you post this.

Awesome. I am enjoying what you guys are doing with these things it's fun.

I'll toss out a few topic suggestions also, maybe like a JFK one or one asking about bigfoot or ufos.

"Have you seen a ufo / bigfoot etc"
Over a period of time if u did 30 polls you will run out of things to ask anyway, so keep stuff like that in mind guys.

A poll like that would be interesting. By no means feel constrained to stick with 'current events'.

edit on 13-5-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Hmm, that's interesting. It seems we are equally (for the most part) divided on whether he's just a puppet following orders or an actual member of TPTB who has planned all of this from the start.

Perhaps the answer is (as shown by these results): a little bit of both?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You all should do one for Bush, just to see what people say with the same questions.

I think it would come out the same, except for the citizenship part.

I would say ATS is on the money for the most part, and it is a cross section of people that pay attention to world events, and actually care what is going on, so this is very telling.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting 51%+ Of ATS does not believe Obama is an American Citizen as do i; This Youtube Video Picks apart his Birth Certificate its great

It essentially exposed his Birth Certificate; as a complete fraud.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'll toss out a few topic suggestions also, maybe like a JFK one

I'd like to second that (obviously
). It's be very interesting to see what the members of ATS really think happened here, IMO.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yep, the poll is pretty exact to what I suspected.

I look forward to new polls, however, there really should be a distinction between who is an ATS member, and who is doing the survey from outside (outside bots can skew polls)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
in ats i trust

ats readers are not your average bear so to speak.

i think that the ats polls are a more balanced poll because there are all sides here.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have grown tired of the narrative that Obama inherited this mess. Bush certainly started us down the road to hell, but Obama has tripled down on it time and time again. The economy, unemployment rate and housing market are all 100% Obama's. The very depressing reality is that he will probably get re-elected.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am amazed how "mixed" the numbers were on the question,"

"Obama being manipulative and conniving ..& taking us all on a path to ruin" [paraphrased]

23.1 strongly agree and 23.3 Strongly Disagree..

I was amazed because how polarized all the other responses were against,, for the most part...
edit on 5/13/11 by darrman because: add a comma

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Well most on here believe in NWO and Ufo's and 911 being set up by our government. This is not a mainstream bunch of people.

Yea, that is what is so bad about polls...MSM, Fox, MSNBC, etc...take polls from idiots and that is why they get such stupid poll numbers, plus they have discovered it alright for them to lie as long as they lie in favor of TPTB....People here, most anyway, have good sense and poll decisions should be done here rather than there...The country would be in a whole lot better shape if it were....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

I am amazed how "mixed" the numbers were on the question,"

"Obama being manipulative and conniving ..& taking us all on a path to ruin" [paraphrased]

23.1 strongly agree and 23.3 Strongly Disagree..

I was amazed because how polarized all the other responses were against for the most part...

That question was wrong in one part " He is indeed person in charge" many members including me dont believe in that ...Obama is a corporate,banker puppet

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the jury is still out on the nwo ufos and the 911 government did it at least for me

sorry but this country can not keep a secret if its life depended upon it.

and the number 1 modus operandi is disinformation because they know the value of obfuscation that the "truth"

will never be known.
edit on 13-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Anyone who strongly disagreed with that, is probably a disinfo clown. Ban them or post their usernames !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Reply to SkepticOverlord

Thank you for conducting this poll.

Very interesting, but not surprising results.

edit on 5/13/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sceptic, what are the points of these polls? Majority of threads that are raised every single day of every single chuffing week have an element of 'I don't trust anybody apart from me, and even then the jury's out'. What kind of response did you expect? What does this mean apart from the fact people on the whole (not all) who visit here distrust their government and main stream media even if they don't have any actual proof to back that up....... starting to wonder now if these polls actually are doing anything that could be construed as positiv

<<   2  3  4 >>

join