It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
the greed of law enforcement coerced by the government is the problem, the government wants complete domination and law enforcement wants the perks and the money so they must prove their salt to get all the fixens.
if we the people quit fixating on the the law problem and focus on the arrogant dictatorshhit in washington and remove that problem then their house of cards will collapse.

once we control the government, then we can control the judicial system and all the rouge runaway cops can face due process knowing full well there can be no escape because they will no longer have sanctuary and we can once again have honesty and integrity and respect for our PROTECTORS.

if 2012 results in other 4 years of this maniac there will be no turning back the clock, because they will have another conspirator groomed to continue the destruction of the American way of life and our inheritance given to us by our forefathers...it will all be for nothing

focus all attention to washington and stop the insanity

edit on 14-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquarianmind
post removed by staff

I don't know what to tell you, man. You agree that people who join the force aren't naturally evil but you think they are brainwashed. Do you think every single one is brainwashed? Even the ones that leave the force on bad terms? You don't think they'd say something about the brainwashing? Can't you just allow, even for a second, that cops aren't the problem? On an individual level, cops are not the problem.

You are speaking dangerous speech. It is spreading nothing but hate against your fellow citizens that swore to protect and serve you. Hate the behavior, not the person.

edit on Mon May 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It ain't hell, but you can see it from here!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes
S.W.A.T

=

State Warranted Armed Terrorists

Strike Without Any Thought .

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This infuriates me beyond belief, and they're wondering why the people are getting so upset.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It's hard not to get angry, when everytime you encounter a cop, they show the attitude that they believe we are in some kind of caste system. And they are above us in some way. Most police I have ever met seem to have this mentality. Out of the few great cops I have met, only one of them is not near retirement. If this trend keeps up, the police force will be a scary thing in 15 year..... As if it is not scary enough as it is now.
edit on Sat, 14 May 2011 07:34:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Cuervo

It's hard not to get angry, when everytime you encounter a cop, they show the attitude that they believe we are in some kind of caste system. And they are above us in some way. Most police I have ever met seem to have this mentality. Out of the few great cops I have met, only one of them is not near retirement. If this trend keeps up, the police force will be a scary thing in 15 year..... As if it is not scary enough as it is now.
edit on Sat, 14 May 2011 07:34:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

It's an escalation effect. People get pissed because cops are being abusive which makes the cops crank it up a notch because they are scared of people who then start killing cops because the cops are being abusive who then crank it up a notch because people start killing cops and round and round we go.

There is a problem. Definitely. The problem is the badge, not the person wearing it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It is really sad the way it is... It seems police are being taught to think everyone is a psychopath copkiller, until they know otherwise.

Abuses like this make people think cops are psychopathic killers as well. Really doesn't help anything. I guess it is probably part of the whole divide and conquer scheme.

All the videos I have watched of SWAT training, it was all about precision etc. That is what makes me wonder if it really was even SWAT. 71 bullets, with only one hit. That does not sound very precision to me at all.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but the lawyer the family hired stinks almost as bad as this bizarre story does...

Christopher Scileppi is representing the family of Jose Guerena. Guerena, a former Marine, was killed May 5, after a SWAT team entered his home.

Scileppi also represents former Nogales Mayor Octavio Garcia Von Borstel in his bribery, corruption and money laundering case.

www.kgun9.com...
www.kgun9.com...

conflict of interest...?

-B.M

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I read this thread in full with no discrimination like I always do cause I know everyone is unique and deserves the right to have their opinion without being judged as a human being. But lets be totally honest for a moment and screw stars.

Cops treat people like crap for the most part, I mean thats just the God honest truth. I have never been arrested but I have seen on Bourbon street, when cops sit on the horse and laugh and joke and I have seen them bet on which drunk will be the first to deserve a beatdown and then I have seen it occur.

When you call the cops in a dispute they first threaten to send both parties to jail and then both parties become irritated and then when the cops leave the tension is still there cause no common ground was established becaue all the cops want to do is get back to they're radar guns and have a quiet day.

Cop are jealous of our armed forces IMO, I think they want to prove to our war survivors that they are the true warriors, it sickens me. Our armed forces deserve the benefit of the doubt unless they have actually murdered or raped someone dont you think? I do.

We need to tart standing up as a nation and protest, not violently, cause violence just welcomes more violence but we need a voice, we need to change the way this system is, only we can do that, the government needs us, they need our tax dollars, they need our slave labor to pay for their militias.

If we keep just posting thoughts and think that fullfills everything, we will get nowhere, but again, I say dont become a hero and be violent, be creative, wise and together we can control our own destiny. The power is us, it always has been, we just have to quit being scared.
edit on 14-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
This is disgusting. What has happened to your country America?

OMG, I couldn't use any less or better way with words to express most people's astonishment with WTF is happening to our RIGHTS..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the cops claim they had their lights and sirens on? Did any of the neighbors either confirm or deny this? The articles, as reported, leave lost of questions unasked.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Since when does dealing drugs warrant 71 shots to the body??

honestly..there are serial killers that get more justice than that.

What is with this crazy attitude that drug dealing deserves this kind of punishment??

I could think of other types of criminals that deserve it much more, and end up with a few years in prison.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by mwood

Since when does dealing drugs warrant 71 shots to the body??

When the perp is holding an assault rifle pointed at them, I suspect.

What is with this crazy attitude that drug dealing deserves this kind of punishment??

Again, they entered his home and saw a man they were told was a suspect in a drug case (they say they were there for a drug-related warrant) holding an assault rifle. 71 shots get fired off pretty fast by a handful of people.

Clearly there are problems with this case as is being reported. I am not defending the cops actions, and all the facts are not filled in, but it seems quite understandable to fire on an armed man. why they didnt let medical help him is the mystery in my mind.
edit on 14-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

lol..I did not understand the original OP..so..um well my post makes no sense. I originally thought it was the military that came and did it. (dumb as a bag of hammers at times)

It seems that the real reasons behind so many of these senseless killings are kept hidden ,because they were a bad mistake,or were a cover up for some other reason.

(that would be the first post I made)

edit on 14-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm just asking:

71 shots and it took him an hour to die?

What are those SWAT teams armed with? BB guns?

Or are they blind? Their balaclavas put on with the eye holes in the back?

Sorry about the questions, but I have only found sources that are very clearly biased and some of the "facts" related there are very confusing.

Edit: Just saw that only one bullit hit. Is this true? If so they MUST have had the balaclavas on the wrong way.
I flatly refuse to believe that a gun happy nation like the good old USofA would have SWAT teams that would be an embarresment in a carnival shooting booth.
edit on 14.5.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Being a former Marine, this really pisses me off. Hopefully people DEMAND justice for what they did.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I did not say it did not happen. I only said the occurrance is not as common as some hype it up to be.

And the last two links go to the same post.

It must be nice to post the same link and title it something different to fabricate the appearance of you being correct.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So then you would suggest stepping out of the vehicle with a gun in your hand so you can properly identify the officer? No that is rediculous because the probability of it not being a cop is astronomical. Plus there are many other ways to protect yourself if you are pulled over. Try dialing 911, giving your location and laying it down on the seat next to you. That way you have an open line to a dispatcher in the event it is not a police officer.

And for your second scenario, one guy in tactical gear does not give the appearance of a SWAT team. If its only one guy that comes to your door to serve a search warrant, suspect that it is not the police. Again instead of grabbing the gun, dial 911 on your phone and leave it open. That way if it is the police the dispatcher will confirm and if it is not, they will hear what is going on and dispatch the real police.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join