It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are some new photos of INSIDE the reactor for yall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hopefully this can be helpful in deciding just how bad this situation really is.

some pictures of the reactor pool in unit 4 and such.
They are saying that the bottom of the pool has been breached and is leaking into the soil(which we knew already)

www.ibtimes.com...

I would like to add something that is bugging me. People say to me, oh we are constantly being radiated, Japan is far enough away, blah blah blah.

What they don't understand is that, yes we are constantly being bombarded with radiation from the sun and cosmic rays, etc. BUT what they don't understand is that when you have chemical elements being radiated, THAT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING!

Just imaging a piece of dust. This dust is radiated. You inhale the dust and it finds a nice cozy spot in your lung. Now this small piece of radiation is constantly emanating radioactive particles into a specific area in your body, actually in your lungs, where there isn't skin to fend from the elements. This is altering, damaging your DNA, which in turn produces RNA, which in turn produces PROTEIN which help in the developing of skin cells, organ tissue, hair, and many other things in your body.

So when someone questions your fear about nuclear radiation, ask them how can defective DNA strands produce effective properly working cells?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Stringycheeseman because: Extra comment

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I obviously do not know what is going on there, but it doesn't look good at all

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

Some of the photos came from this movie. I posted a thread about it a few days back but got burried

Here you go

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Great video! Hope the pics and vid will generate some buzz

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. This tragedy is being swept under the rug by MSM. It is a major disaster that is very much ongoing and so little info is getting out.

S&F

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stringycheeseman
reply to post by OnlyLove

Great video! Hope the pics and vid will generate some buzz

I hope so to.
It seems that the people are tired of Japan and the nuclear disaster, there more important things like wich dye did osama use to paint his beard

The discussion on ats has the same problem, people moved on.
I think Fukshima needs to slip into the sea before it gets noticed again.

OnlyLove

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
[
edit on 12-5-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join