It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To This Invention???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Dear R3N3G4D3

I am sure that there have been many inventions like this.

It would even seam this one works.

You will never see them on the high street.

For TPTB this would be the equivalent of having Uranium 325 on a 7/11 shelf of every corner of any city.

The likes of this is not just an invention that will clean the air and make life be able to be lived the way it should be.

If available life as you know it would change for ever for one thing unemployment would reach levels that can not be conceived of over night.

Your pension along with the total collapse of the western economies would be down the toilet.

In short in the short term life for you and me would be hard at first but it would get better. TPTB as you know them to day would be part of history.

It just ant going to happen with out a lot of BLOOD.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
YO! WTF!

Where's my water powered car? Water powered cities? This is BS!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Dear Swills

What industry do you work in or hope to work in?

Let’s see if it will be there if this technology became available.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Great... now they are gonna start charging us for water...(face palm)

??? They already do???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Great... now they are gonna start charging us for water...(face palm)

??? They already do???

Yes they sure do. When you break it down, currently in some cases it will cost more than gas.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Know what invention I miss the most? The Flowbee...that sucker (no pun intended) gave the BEST haircuts and...no mess to clean up. It's strange how many truly great inventions have been swept under the rug

You're in luck! But hurry, supplies are limited!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305258998&sr=8-1

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok let me state the obvious so the freakin' shills can all go to HELL for being OSTRICHES with their damn heads up their collective asses.

True, Brown's gas as the sole source of power would ultimately fail if you had no other source for your energy to create the H2. I agree this would be due to the conservation of energy as so many have tried to point out. But ;............................DRUM ROLL boys and girls

We can easily use the energy from the SUN, with all those years of service in our past and hopefully our future, to GAIN the extra energy needed to make H2 and O2. PROBLEM SOLVED. That is what MTSU has done with their Hydrogen Car.

Now whats your excuse for why this might be a bad idea?

This is all about having a can do attitude not a can't attitude. We can do what we want but we have to realize it and act upon it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Something makes me think I should have added......

IDIOTS! Did you not learn that you have to imagine the outcome before it is reality.

Science fact was once science fiction.

Get on board or be ignorant, your choice.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

"We can easily use the energy from the SUN, with all those years of service in our past and hopefully our future, to GAIN the extra energy needed to make H2 and O2. PROBLEM SOLVED. "

No, we can't. If it was easy we would be doing it already. And all the "CAN DO!" attitude in the world doesn't mean squat if the physics says you can't.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ah but we are!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sm0k3

the japenese are developing h20 cars , which would put the oil industry on its arse, i believe this is why they are targetting japan with HAARP and taking down the ps3 network (sony) , the next step is honda to go bankrupt which i can see in the near future.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have posted this before about MTSU building a hydrogen car 20 years ago. TPTB have stopped it cold. I have first hand experience with the idea. You can either make it as you drive or make it another time with batteries. Solar panels get the energy over the hump. The Boston Museum of Science had a demonstration for years and still may. The idea they had was capture solar power and use it to crack water. It is really simple when you consider the output of the sun. It is the reason so many are trying to go that route but as a Dept head of the EPA once said to me and 500 other environmental scientist at a big meeting held during the time of the Clinton Adim, "Big oil runs this country".
Bottom line the TRILLIONS of dollars being made in oil is driving the show.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Justoneman because: cause I needed to do it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
causes skin cancer?
causes instant blindness if used on eyes?
more expensive than a regular blowtorch?
damages blood vessels?

Or maybe Fox news fell for a hoax?
Or maybe the government is hiding it from us because if we had free energy, we'd be free from their iron-fisted rule.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
It was DENNY KLEIN .... Dennis Klein
www.hytechapps.com...

Somebody was interested can someone check this page for when it was last active please?? I can't do it because I suck.

I like this part:

Aquygen® gas, also commonly known as HHO, is an industrial gas invented by our Founder, Mr. Dennis J. Klein. Our patented gas generator converts ordinary water into a hydrogen/oxygen gas that, chemically, posses several very unique properties not typically found in other HHO gases.

Klein "invented" HHO? Huh? That's like saying Edison invented electricity. And what's with the trademarked moniker for HHO? Is their HHO better than the competition's because it has a cool name? Several very unique qualities? You mean it's MORE than just two hydrogens and an oxygen? Is it strawberry flavored?

I'm not knocking this guy's product, but I hate when the lawyers and marketing monkeys get involved and do this sort of nonsense.

Could be it's not a scalable technology, or there is low ROI when you add up the cost? Seems like if it were as simple as they make it sound, it would be readily available to everyone. There might be something about this technology that isn't being revealed.

edit on 13-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: added strawberry flavoring

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
wow I forgot about this thread, since I kinda got my answer on page 3 or 4. There's quite a bit of information in here which is good for people who want to research this stuff. Nice work ATS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
While this is "theoretically" possible, the physics just aren't there to make it worthwhile. What I mean is, the amount of energy you would have to use to split the water molecules would be so much greater than what you would receive in return. It's like transmuting lead into gold...Ya, you can do it, but it isn't worth it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

You want a cheep super tough tire that lasts forever go to Titan Tires. They are an Asian company that has been around for a long time and made tractor tires for OTHER TIRE COMPANIES who rebrand the tires with their own name.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Here is a link to Denny Kline's web site: hytechapps.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Simply put it doesn't exist. Santilli claims he has made a 'new type of water' which he calls HHO. He offers no information on how this was done, and holds no patents on anything.

BTW he claims he can get 100 miles in his modified engine with 4oz of water...but he uses his car as a hybrid instead? Um, why...? Maybe cause HHO doesn't exist, and he is simply using archaic and inefficient oxyhydrogen. Or even more likely, there is nothing in his car except a regular gas engine, and an oxyhydrogen torch in his testing area that he uses for demonstration.

EDIT: also, I would like to point out that gas is relatively dirt cheap. Demand and politics drive the prices, but as far as fuel sources go, it IS the most efficient. IE it takes more energy to produce something like a hydrogen fuel cell than the energy within the hydrogen fuel cell. So it's both an energy loss, and a huge monetary loss to produce as you are burning MORE more efficient fuel to make LESS less efficient fuel. Essentially you are wasting energy and burning excess nuclear or fossil fuel energy. It is neither cost-efficient nor "green".
edit on 13-5-2011 by czerro because: explanation

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Man the second this came out the conspiracies started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join