It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Events Dates for 2011 - Log This Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Could you please resist overusing the Caps Lock?

Thank you

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hmmmmm

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Thank you

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Thank you

I certainly will follow the format.

Please remember the crop circle predition 'August 12th 2011 .. See you then!

For three out of three.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I will make a prediction for you all, since you seem to like them. Elenin will be the "Mother" of all Black Swans. Very bad luck. But don't worry, she has a friend. So it's two for one time.

Back to Elenin. Guessing now. Could Elenin be a planetary core or core fragment originating in the same asteroid belt she just passed through? This is a guess. Kinda like she came back to say hello to her old buddies.

OK, the second Black Swan with Elenin. The Bushehr NPP is online. This could start another war, big time.

Elenin alignment with earth Sept. 27, 2011.

Analysis is for entertainment purposes only.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

August 12 2011. 8 + 12 = 11. is that how youmake your predictions? I know these cowards have an 11 fetish, I'd hate to see what they would do with an 11 sculpture...

Anyway, dont forget to add the date of the year. adding the date of the year would make it 8 +1 +2 +2 +1+1 which is 15 which adds up to 6, and the cowards dont like the number 6..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

August 12 2011. 8 + 12 = 11. is that how youmake your predictions? I know these cowards have an 11 fetish, I'd hate to see what they would do with an 11 sculpture...

Anyway, dont forget to add the date of the year. adding the date of the year would make it 8 +1 +2 +2 +1+1 which is 15 which adds up to 6, and the cowards dont like the number 6..

Aug 12 is the date of the Philidalphia experiment and the Montauk project and also a Mayan worship date.

Aug 2012 is the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics and Zeus occcultic firebolt event.

I have amazing meterial on this date alone .and I presume to understand you named the cowards

May 1 was not wasted this year . August 12 2011 will not be wasted but has to have a solar dimension

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

He didnt say the magazine, and the fact that he wont since he has been asked numerous times tells me there is no magazine. If he gave us the magazine then it would be so easy to validate his claims.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

No one's gonna remember this thread come august the 12th. So maybe make a new thread around that time a few days before instead of 3 months before. It's too easy to hide when it's 3 months before.

You've been a member of ATS since 2009. You knew about ATS. Why not make these predictions here a few months back? Why aren't you answering certain questions?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You see the way I see it is... Our OP here isn't really trying to communicate with us very well. Using quick one sentences to make his/hers claims. I REALLY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE THAT GO ABOUT POSTING IN SUCH A MANNER... IT MAKES YOU LOOK 12! As if your a kid in your parents bedroom trying to state some BS that you have nothing to back it up with! Your Post sucks and I will not be waisting any more time now or in the future with your NAME! PUNKED

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
CROP CIRCLE / UFO EVENT AUGUST 2012

do we learn anything new?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join