It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

In another words this would be the next release 'Jihad 2.0" ?

And we will have 'WOT (War on Terror) Part II'

And so the wheel keeps on turning

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

When the global economy finally fails, along with the dollar, war will be almost inevitable. TPTB have play books too.

Can you please direct me to one of those play books I'd like to read one then I might get to understand why some people go on and on about NWO and TPTB. I don't see it that way so I must be missing some information....presumably in one of those play books.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

you got it think tsa dhs is bad know you have not seen what is to come, think going to wally world and buying is bad know ?? Just wait. knowledge is power if you know what is coming then you can prevent it, but sadly after seeing TSA DHS and what we put up with ???? I could be wasting my time but then i have nothing better to do.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You check under your bed for Obama? Well, you're looking for the wrong person. You should be looking for Bush. G Dubya started this crap....played the fool role....got excused because of his stupidity (which was all an act); and now you're looking for Obama, under your bed? Man, what a joke! If it werent for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc, etc....there would be no 'war on terror', patriot act, homeland security, loss of freedoms and all that goes with it.

Also, let me state for the ignorant....how do you fight a spirit; terror? Isn't "terror" the same as fear? So basically, the war on terror is like fighting ghosts...but killing people?! Some of you REALLY need to grow up! Deny Ignorance? hahahahaha That makes me laugh...simply because you're comment was completely IGNORANT!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
well it seems that it is starting www.cnn.com...

Terror plot against New York synagogue busted
better get use too seeing a lot like this at least 3-4 times a day

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

no. it's martial like martial arts, like war, the military. if it were a scientific property named after its discoverer, then i would think it was Marshal. either way, just giving you a hard time.

i really don't give a lot of credence to the materials supposed to be found at OBLs compound. any of it could be propaganda. our intelligence community had prior knowledge that 9-11 was going down, and it still happened. at this point, even if Al-Qaeda is 100% as the MSM and government would have us believe, there's little we can do to stop their plans aside from being vigilant. terrorist attack or NWO false flag, it's up the People on the streets to stop it, not the government.

instead of getting all worried when some two-faced politicians tell us that some three-faced terrorists are "making plans," we should just assume that they are out their plotting and keep our eyes open. regardless of the true nature of the attack, 9-11 happened because the American People got too comfortable and forgot that there's a real world out there.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by hp1229

you got it think tsa dhs is bad know you have not seen what is to come, think going to wally world and buying is bad know ?? Just wait. knowledge is power if you know what is coming then you can prevent it, but sadly after seeing TSA DHS and what we put up with ???? I could be wasting my time but then i have nothing better to do.

I was joking by the way

I think the conflicts are constant just like death and taxes. Everything revolves around Global Resources and the rise in population and demand

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FranBacon

Your original point about current infarcation being between the 'west' and 'islam' is what I think is oversimplification. There are other 'players' who have an interest in gaining global domination. In my previous post in this Thread, I refer to the incidents you mentioned as a means of causing those who do not believe WW111 is current and that the OP is merely 'fear-mongering', to think.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

fear mongering ???? not so why have the TSA DHS when they can not, will not, prevent nor stop what is coming it is just show, ask your self this, how many are in a lobby in air port, is there TSA at the door?
Is there scanners at the door as you go in?
If you where to the most damage where would you strike on a plane that you can not get on or in the lobby where you can get in.
I do not fly, i have no reason to and i do not planes to begin with get me in a helo or on a train, bus, or car, or if needed take a boat. what you see on the news is just show, take the "underwear bomber" or the "shoe bomber"

now that is fear mongering at the max the most they could do is be one footed or .... well this is a family web site so i will not say but you get the thought, what would happen if a m80 went off in you shorts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by teapot

fear mongering ???? not so why have the TSA DHS when they can not, will not, prevent nor stop what is coming it is just show, ask your self this, how many are in a lobby in air port, is there TSA at the door?
Is there scanners at the door as you go in?
If you where to the most damage where would you strike on a plane that you can not get on or in the lobby where you can get in.
I do not fly, i have no reason to and i do not planes to begin with get me in a helo or on a train, bus, or car, or if needed take a boat. what you see on the news is just show, take the "underwear bomber" or the "shoe bomber"

now that is fear mongering at the max the most they could do is be one footed or .... well this is a family web site so i will not say but you get the thought, what would happen if a m80 went off in you shorts.

you're almost there! the DHS TSA Underwear Bomber scare campaign is a useless ruse. good job.

now, this next part may be a harder pill to swallow; so is Al-Qaeda. A ruse. a figment of King Bush II's imagination. a creation based on a database of CIA contacts and mujahadeen (sp?) fighters used to fight the soviets in afghanistan. we already knew who all of the most violent, extreme radicalized players in the middle east were, and yet we were completely "blindsided" by 9-11? come on.

your whole argument is based on the flawed premise that OBL was the real leader of a real organization. Yes, there are many radical islamists out there who hate America and the West, and with good reason. No, OBL was not effective in uniting all of the disparate groups into one army. our government is playing both sides of a real conflict and egging everyone on. just go to work and forget about it. otherwise, by agreeing with the government that we are at war with "terror," you legitimize things like TSA screeners and DHS telescreens in Wal-Mart.

you seem to want war with pakistan, but why? because some members of their government might have had something to do with OBL? so the Paki People deserve to have their nation remodeled like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya? where does it end? with an enemy like this, how do we know when the war is over? simple answer; we don't. and that's exactly what the world's war-profiteers want; perpetual warfare.

"an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
the only way to end this conflict is to turn away from it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And so goes the play as it enters the next act: "Al Quaeda retaliation"

This is the scene where the characters who have vowed revenge for their leaders death are presented to the american public so they will believe the next CIA False Flag attack.

My fear is that the next attack will be very serious. Indeed the worst ''terrorist (CIA, USA, NWO)'' attack yet.

However, it is a bad sign. And I hope we are all very wrong about this system and it really is exactly what they portray it to be.

Then we can have hope. otherwise: VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I'm just saying this...as I come from under my Bat-cave, but I believe in any form of conflict that if I'm threatened or met with physical violence...please do not expect me nor everyone to bow and ushered to death. I am a seeker of something on high and I've seen the spark* but I will defend myself and when I defend myself it can be a terrible thing...I prefer to use my physical prowess to protect myself and those that cannot protect themselves. Gatekeeper of sorts.... I do not want war but do I fear anything here on this physical plane.....decidedly the answer is NO.

In times of war its important to question the motives of friend and foe....I wouldn't trust my own thoughts if I were some of you.

-Invisible Crown-

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If you believe everything you've read/heard in the MSM, our number one enemy over the past decade is gone. America, however, seems to need an enemy to thrive...or something. Either the government is going to have to give us a really good reason to fear a new enemy, or they need to convince the Americans that with Bin Laden "gone", Al Qaeda is still very scary.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah we heard all this before, WWIII LOL

Like i said we heard this threat before and now the one who made it is 4000 metres under the waves

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

yes that is right you asked for it now you got it abcnews.go.com... you think the mid east is bad with EID's and home made rockets that fail in Israel, you have seen nothing yet, yes this is prediction that within in the next few weeks if not sooner, we in the US and western country's will get a taste of what life is like in the mid east, we have come close but with this and his words it sent chills down my back and made my hair stand up for this is the days of judgment and WMD's bio chem and dirty nukes, if one can kill 100 then that is there goal, and that is just the start , marshal law is one,yes they will be no safe place, you have been warned that this will happen when do not know nor where if i did i would try to tell where and where i thinking indy 500 , but that is to my thinking too soon unless this is a 9/11 all over again, false flag, or is this for real. i will wait for the "slams" and the "how could you know." this is a heads up i do not know how to put it any plainer or simpler.
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction
from the link

U.S. officials have called the greatest threat to the U.S. vowed in a message posted on Islamist websites Wednesday to take revenge against the U.S. for the death of Osama bin Laden, saying that jihad would only intensify and that Americans would come to "wish for the days of Osama."
even they know that it is coming
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

OR......

it's BS Propaganda to rationalize further DHS intrusion into our personal affairs. More sexual assaults in airports, and bus stations, and malls, and interstates, and at the end of your street. "Papers, please."

Perhaps another false flag will serve to prod you further into submission.

You can believe that crap if you want. I think most of us know what's really going on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Are you just fear-mongering bekod? Playing devil's advocate? I did not think so, I thought you were presenting evidence (as you see it) that WW111 is a reality that you believe is about to transpire? Personally, I think WW111 has been ongoing for the last 10 years!

My son lives and works in central London. I shall not be urging him to leave London, I raised him a free thinker and only he has the right to decide what risks are acceptable to him. Do I fear for his safety? Of course! Just as I sometimes fear for my own when I must deal with clients that I know hate and despise me for my western ways! Do I permit this fear to control my life? Of course not! I'm British!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Yep, we heard it all before. But the person who declared global warfare is alive and well and living safely in the USA. Probably laughing his head of at his successor orchestrating the ongoing subjugation of the American peoples, (all for their own good, of course!).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

thinking indy 500

I live in Indianapolis and have thought about our race attractions. The Indy500 brings at least 100,000 visitors to our city a year. We also have a Nascar race that rivals that. I would imagine the total people visiting these attractions, If you include the motorcycle and formula one races are over half a million people. These races also attract a lot of international spectators. My little home-town of Speedway just can't handle something like that. We employ police from all over the state and they are not enough to take care of the drunk imbeciles alone. Scary thought indeed.

We are also hosting the Super Bowl this year. Argh!

If TPTB or whoever (terrorist or otherwise) wanted to strike fear amongst Americans, I'm afraid the Midwest would be just the place to do it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

What good does it to worry about something like that? Even if you KNOW FOR A FACT that there is going to be an attack within the next year that will be as large as 9/11.....your chances of being at the wrong place at just the wrong time are so incredibly tiny statistically speaking. You should seriously be far more worried about getting hit by a bus than a terrorist attack. It does no good whatsoever, I choose to not live in fear.....of course if I see something INCREDIBLY fishy then I will take pause and report it if I feel its appropriate. All I know is I've never felt that I've seen anything fishy my entire life (in the sense of a terrorist attack I mean)....so Its not likely I will start seeing fishy things now, unless I become obsessed with the Idea by listening to too much fear mongering.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
World war 3 started long ago and still rages on. It is just that no one wants to call it world war 3. Especially those of us who grew up during the cold war. I am willing to bet that 100 years from now all of this crap that has happened over the last 20 years, both gulf wars, terrorist attack on 9/11,Chinese espionage on several fronts,Russian spies, US spies, satellite imagery, all of the current technology, it will all be looked at as part of the third world war, a war that goes on for 30+ years. So far, no one has thrown nukes into the war,but that doesn't mean it is not world war 3.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Darkblade71 because: 20+ years...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join