It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida Warns Americans Of Revenge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Al Qaida warns Americans of revenge

news.uk.msn.com

Al Qaida is warning that the US has committed a "big mistake" and a "serious sin" in killing Osama bin Laden and is calling on Muslims to avenge his death.

In a statement posted on the internet, al Qaida's official online media organisation, al-Fajr, says the American people "will pay the price" for the May 2 raid that killed bin Laden at a compound in Pakistan.

It acknowledges that President Barack Obama "is protected by armies," but asks Americans: "Who will protect you from our assault?"

It also urges Muslims to use bin Laden's death as motivation to carry out attacks, according to a transcript provided by the SITE Intel group, which monitors militant messages.

The statement was posted on Islamic extremist websites.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: Missing paragraph from the article.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That's the full article right there...Not sure if it's been posted, but this is an "Official" threat AFTER OBLs death and not the forewarning a week before.

I really don't know where I stand with all these Bin Laden stories and the conflicting views and opinions that everbody throws around.

But one thing is for certain. Either A) The threat from Al Qaida is very real indeed; and Osama in fact did die last week or B) There is a huge governmental agenda on the cards regarding a false flag operation or a martial state of law for your own good and security!

Regardless of which it is, the message is very clear and chilling to say the least.

Discuss.

news.uk.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Well, this was bound to happen eventually.

I am surprised that they took this long to make an official statement on it, to be honest.

So now the war starts all over again, this will carry on forever.

VVV

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Uhh, so do it already, dont talk it, do it.

Unless. the talking has a purpose ofcourse and doing hasnt.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I really have no idea which side of the real vs false line I stand.. I do know that I feel either way something appears be in the offing.. which is worrisome..
edit on 11/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: clarity..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Some guy on Alex Jones said that, Al Qaida will recruit new people, the Americans will kill them, Al Qaida will recruit new troops the Americans will kill them.. they'll never leave Iraq.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I think this was the plan all along. If OBL really did die in 2001, 2003, 2004 or whenever, then the reason the PTB are only "confirming" it now is because they need the war to continue now more than ever.

And if in fact he WAS only killed last week, then it is for the very same reason that he has only been killed now. As if the CIA didn't know where he has been all this time!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well there it is. I think that if this operation to assassinate Osama Bin Laden was in fact purely just to take him out (not question him or anything) then that is a travesty. The US has now opened the floodgates and all hell is about to break loose. For the thousands of dead young men and women who gave their lives for their country this is a grave injustice to their memories.

We have succeeded in killing him yes, but it makes no difference, one dead terrorist and if they are serious (which they clearly are) there will be thousands of dead people in the United States when they launch their attack. God help us.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
well they haven't been very successful in 10 years after pulling off the greatest masterminded assault inside the us, so whatever

they'll need a little help from obama and the cia to make a go for round 2

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the answer is B!!!!

2nd line

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Gain revenge by killing innocent people.do they not realise the gov don't care about that,that gives them more ammo to keep up the war on terror.Go after the people your at war with not everyday people.I don't believe in nor do I understand religion but surely no god would praise the cowardly act these terrorist commit they kill people of the same faith who are innocent true Muslims alls they have achieved is the tarnishing of the Muslim faith.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It took so long, due to the need to get a
dictionary out and study how to spell.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I knew that this was going to happen. When I heard the news of OBL's death, I immediately thought "Oh great, piss the supposed 'enemy' off more by killing OBL, can't wait to see what the retaliation is" (end sarcasm).

link   
I knew that this was going to happen. When I heard the news of OBL's death, I immediately thought "Oh great, piss the supposed 'enemy' off more by killing OBL, can't wait to see what the retaliation is" (end sarcasm).

link   
so the CIA/al qaeda are calling revenge on the world again...

it's getting farcical,people are not really buying this sh~t anymore surely...

the media are in full propaganda mode,the problem is,most people are seeing through this media mind numbing rubbish now.

You may deceive all the people part of the time, and part of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The way I'm seeing it is this; The government releases documents saying Al Qaida planned to derail trains. Thats not gonna the impact that 9/11 did plus they could have done that already. Not a whole lot of planning goes into derailing trains compared to 9/11. Presenting OBL's death did two things; get a gauge on how people feel about terror. If this was done right after 9/11, it would still be covered pretty heavily in the news. Now its gotten to the point that "oh great he's dead, so whats on tv tonight". Which brings me to my second thought; TPTB now know that something big needs to happen again to get people in fear of terror again. 9/11 lost its impact it had 5-10 years ago. I'm going to be very surpised if we don't see something happen by September this year. I pray I'm surpised.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Uhh, so do it already, dont talk it, do it.

Unless. the talking has a purpose ofcourse and doing hasnt.

The talking has a very real purpose, and that is to create fear. This is obvious from the line where it says that "they realize that Obama is protected by armies, but who will protect you (the american public)". Now whether it is Al-Qaeda, or the CIA that is actually behind this message is subject for debate.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Al Qaida....... Lol. The head of this terror group was some 60 year old man, living in a run down hovel unable to leave the house for over 5 years, didn't even have a phone much less an internet connection and had to watch recorded tv on a 13" screen in a blanket on the floor?

Ohhhoooooo, scary...... We can either laugh at these idiots while still taking care to look out for ourselves or we can do what the government wants and piss our pants and ask them to lock down the whole damn country on the small chance something could happen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Regarding the OBL 'killing', if they didnt kill him and he died some years ago, wouldn't Al-Queada have mentioned this sometime ago and ended the controlling by the US?

Is it because AQ is actually controlled by the same people as the US? It would have to be to make the 'official story' correct.

If they are seperate, then AQ are clearly not very well controlled and OBL had no power in the organisation because they could have used it as propaganda to attempt to halt the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just my 2p's worth

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I personally don't think his dead,his worth more alive I think they captured him and he is the treasure trove of intelligence.I wouldn't put it past the gov having the tech to retrieve info from ones brain I've read about more dream like technology than I'm proposing..

Our gov has the terrorist on lock down they now where and what there going to do next.I no this because my granddads nephew bought hisself out of the military police and is now a member of the uk terrorist squad and although he won't let too much info out he has said they foil attacks at least twice a week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join