It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres proof Global Warming ( Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

chill out dude,

Would you surrender all your freedoms to save a planet that DOES NOT need saving?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Global warming is real, and so is global cooling, and it occurs in natural cycles. Man made global warming is complete BS, but it sure makes for some great fear mongering. It also makes for a great way to convince ignorant people to give up their liberty.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by XRaDiiX

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

Jesus the ignorance. If the earths systems can cope with a maximum of 183 billion (for example) then our contribution is tipping the balance. The earths systems can only cope with so much its called balance. The earth was in balance and we are pushing it past that point.

Now as a matter of fact the earth can cope with less CO2 now than it could because in our infinite wisdom we are harming the Earths CO2 sinks. Did you know that. Did you mention that.....nah of course not.

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished.

So what! What matters is how much of X causes an effect. Some gases have a large contribution others less. Lets put this in simple terms for you: If a human consumes 1g of a poison will it kill him? Well it depends on the nature of the poison doesn't it. Some poisons can kill with micrograms others take several grams. See how its not the absolute amount but the effect of an amount. By the way the Earth did indeed have higher CO2 in the past if you were dropped in from a time machine you would end up dead. But hey ho let's not dwell on details like that shall we. We are in the ignoring facts game aren't we.

CO2 is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Plants absorb CO2 and emit oxygen as a waste product. Humans and animals breathe oxygen and emit CO2 as a waste product. Carbon dioxide is a nutrient, not a pollutant, and all life-- plants and animals alike-- benefit from more of it. All life on earth is carbon-based and CO2 is an essential ingredient. When plant-growers want to stimulate plant growth, they introduce more carbon dioxide.

And your point is? Life is flourishing under water with no sunlight, negligible oxygen, water temperatures over 100C but not boiling due to the intense pressure. So that must mean its OK if there's life.......once again step outside the submarine and you'll be dead!

O2 that goes into the atmosphere does not stay there but is continually recycled by terrestrial plant life and earth's oceans-- the great retirement home for most terrestrial carbon dioxide.

There is a limit to the amount recycled and we have pushed earths systems past that point. Don't you understand that?

At this point I cannot be bothered wading through all your cherry picked charts. They mean nothing without the science behind them ie pages pages of explanations. You have either read them and conveniently decided to drop all the evidence the backs up man made climate change OR you didn't understand it apart from the pretty pictures.

Did you know that for several years the US government LIED about climate change and were found out a couple of years ago. BUT , now here's the rub. It was covering up man made climate change. Ooops you didn't mention that did you.

The number of scientists who do not believe in man made climate change are in a very small minority that gets ever smaller as more evidence is collected.

You forgot to mention that every single non man made "explanation" for global warming put forward by the skeptics has been thoroughly analysed and shown to be WRONG. But yet again the science is several pages long and you need a longer attention span then a text message!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

chill out dude,

Would you surrender all your freedoms to save a planet that DOES NOT need saving?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

circular logician?!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

All of you morons who are saying that "this is a tool of the left" are out of your mind. This transcends political ideology.

Exactly! It seems that some people can't take responsibility for things. It's the selfish who think they can go around and do whatever they want with no repercussions. It's time they grew up! Humans are leaving a huge footprint on this planet. Have they never heard of the ripple effect?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm afraid the temperature variation of the Earth has never been altered by man. Global warming is a gigantic joke, and it is just one example of the corruption of science due to public funding and agendas. It's not that all scientists are bad, and the vast majority of them were always against the global warming/climate change bandwagon, but the media twisted the reality to make it seem like they were.

They even created a whole panel called the IPCC, the international panel of corrupt clowns.

The Earth is going to continue on it's climate cycle, caring not for the fleas bouncing on it's back. Once again the world will return to it's glacial state(Ice Age.)

I'll just put it simply, there has never been a global warming crisis.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

If you can provide some data to counter the scientific consensus, I'd be glad to see it. I've combed over the data to the best of my ability (I'm not a climatologist after all) and have determined that the current consensus is more than valid.

Where's the data to show that things aren't changing beyond the range of previously noted natural variation?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

You're gonna have to bring more to the table than just a link to your thread try implementing some information onto this thread instead of redirecting to your own thread. Peace.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by XRaDiiX

You would have to be an idiot to make such claims. Climate change has been happening right in front of us (man made or not)

Freaking North Pole doesn't even have ice anymore.

You can look all around, whether it is the warming of the oceans or the dissolving of the Ozone layer and see some bad stuff is going on.

Is it man made? There is a lot of proof.

Read the thread and create a counter- argument before spouting rhetorical non-sense.

Is it a natural cycle? There is possibility of this as well.

Either way, it is happening and I can promise that man is not helping the situation.

My 2 cents.

Yes i'm an idiot to make such claims because i brought forward some evidence that insults your current knowledge that has been fed to you by the MSM and taught in schoolds for the profit of multi-national corporations and for the implementation of Cap and Trade and Orwellian Environmental laws.

I think i'll stick to the Data; you can stick to your News anchors.

Read the thread and come up with a proper counter argument before spouting nonsensical sheeple Rhetoric
edit on 10-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

We are in the Inter-Glacial period right now. Within the Next few hundred(s) to thousand(s) of years we will most likely plunge into another ice age its all skeptical up to when or if it will happen.

Check the Charts and Data i have provided throughout the first post and the first three pages of the thread it will help clear up when an impending ice age is probably coming I'd say within a 100-15,000 Years. somewhere in between there.

The Data that my post is based of is the Vostok Ice Core Data so yes this relates very well with your inquiry in your post.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
forgive me if this was already mentioned, but the republicans hand picked scientist and global warming skeptic, Dr. Richard Muller studied the earths temperatures and testified in congress recently and he.....wait for it.....corroborated the earlier data, that the earth is getting warmer, and the trend closely matches human production of greenhouse gasses

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can somebody please tell me why they are pedalling this story of manmade global warming, spreading fear about it, yet at the same time are vontinually heating the ionosphere with haarp and releasing intense heat into the earth with their underground nuclear tests?

Just another aspect of the insanity and deceit which is the leadership of our countries.

edit on 10-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Yes you see; You understand what i'm getting at pollution is bad yes Nuclear Waste etc Toxic Materials; But C02 Isn't its all a lie. The C02 that we emit is such a small fraction of the entire natural process of Earths C02 Release from Volcanoes Life forms and Oceans Dwarfs the Anthropogenic (Human) production and activity that releases C02 into the atmosphere.

We need to be more worried about Nuclear waste and try to make human cities more efficient (Example more humans in smaller space like high-rises) But Higher standard of living and Mass Public Transit for all.

I am just making examples that is unrelated somewhat with the thread but i'm just trying to hypothetically explain that the C02 we are releasing is so meager.

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes they want to push Cap and Trade and tax us all for everything we do even for breathing....

They want to Tax us for driving; Orwellian Taxes that will harm and hurt the economy and keep us on their leash of debt and slavery. I agree Whole Heartedly

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Yes i Also believe that the Drug war is a lie and a failure and they are hypocrites because they the government and CIA transfer the drugs out of Afghanistan themselves allow it to happen and share the profit. They will make money from anything!

This is probably why they don't want to legalize it.!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes so thats why were in Afghanistan. The Heroin Trade XD
Yes The Governments are very corrupt i agree they are hypocrites

I wish we would end the wars IMO

Atleast i can eat my poppy-seed bread though
Yummie

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your input most of my ancestry is from Briton (Welsh) mainly and i have some Dutch,German,Scottish and Norwegian in me as well.

I agree the Label Global Warming and Or Climate Change is just a fraudulent Label to mislead people.

The climate is changing all the time.... This is show throughout the Graphs that yes the natural processes and or various variable that cause decline and increase in temperature to happen from the Sun , Ocean Currents, Earths Core, Where the Earth is in Space, Earths Orbit, Earths Rotation and Various other Variables too many for me to post here almost infinite variables that account for the change in temperature.

This is why they changed it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because they realised they couldn't fool people anymore with their load of crap they were trying to sell.

They can't predict the climate as well as they think and the climate doesn't mostly rely on Anthropogenic(Human) activity and release of C02 into the atmosphere this is just a lie and a fraud.

The Natural Processes of the Earth are the large factor in this equation.

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished.

CO2 is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Plants absorb CO2 and emit oxygen as a waste product. Humans and animals breathe oxygen and emit CO2 as a waste product. Carbon dioxide is a nutrient, not a pollutant, and all life-- plants and animals alike-- benefit from more of it. All life on earth is carbon-based and CO2 is an essential ingredient. When plant-growers want to stimulate plant growth, they introduce more carbon dioxide.

O2 that goes into the atmosphere does not stay there but is continually recycled by terrestrial plant life and earth's oceans-- the great retirement home for most terrestrial carbon dioxide.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

whatever plans the globalists, TPTB, and whoever else have cooked up, one thing
remains the same: Its got to be funded somehow.

One plan
so if this per mile tax at the going federal gas tax rate of 18.4 cents per gallons was
translated to miles: rounding down, 18 cents at 40 miles ( round trip for me to and from work) is $7.20 for that day. $216 per month. Now factoring in the tax in gallons. spending $60 a week for a month is $240 a month. that $60 not only gets me to work, but to where ever else i go. now add additional miles with the original 40...

Also see Ecotax or Ecological taxation

tis a sham, and aside from apple products tracking you, so to would the government. not that they don't already

I completely agree with you; these evil people are trying to push their Orwellian Agenda upon us and they are dead-set on enslaving us with their Environmental Taxes that are based on scientific fraud and manipulated Data.

Its all one Big Sham. Thank you for your contribution I Needed to quote your post so people will realise the madness! That these people at the top want to incur upon us.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The question for al Gore is are you smarter than a 5th grader because that's the age when you learn plants take in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen.

hahahah Nice I love this Jokes!!!!!

I guess Al Gore Forgot to mention this in his speech and little Global Warming movie; as well.

And this too
!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Yes many of the Scientist are pushing a Global Fraudulent Agenda of Global-Warming And/or Climate Change. When this has been occurring all along even before the industrial revolution it is the infinite amount of changes and variables that effect the climate some of which i have listed in earlier posts that cause the change in temperature. Main Factors being the Sun, Ocean Currents, Earths Core, Earths Rotation, Earths Position and Distance From Sun, Earths Tilt, etc So many different factors come into play.

So yes i agree it is non-sense to base and try to say that because other planets are warming so is ours it could be from the sun yes the 11 year cycle But they're are many more factors that come into play between different planets because of the obvious difference between each planet.

For them to try and say Mars is warming because of Global warming just makes it laughable!

The fact is, when the warming of other planets was discovered, it was discussed openly. Most of the above articles date from the mid 90's onward. I've noticed that as time passes, there are more and more theories developing PER PLANET as to why global warming is happening there. I think it's ridiculous. EVERY Planet and in some cases moon his suffering from the same thing we are. I don't even know why this is an issue..

Shall we tell the Martians to stop driving their transports and convert to "green" energy? By making people believe that we caused a problem on Earth, there's a whole new market created for "environmentally friendly", "organic", "green", alternatives. Sadly, since the development of the industrial age, we have in truth forgotten how to live WITH the Earth, not OFF of it. For thousands of years, people have used wood to heat their homes.. now we're told not to because of the carbon emissions. People can no longer save their seeds, in some places it's illegal to grow your own food.

This scenario reminds me of how people in the past must have prayed and made sacrifices to their gods when the last ice age happened. Are WE really that ignorant?

Yes Many Scientists are pushing the lie. Because this is the information their bosses need them to release to the public so they manipulate the data for their own agenda and they make fraudulent claims to push the lie of the Man-made Global-Warming (Climate Change) Scam.

Notice the Correlation in the Graphs Between Temperature Change and Ice Loss See the Correlation? More Temperature Less Ice This purported Man-Made Climate Change is a lie its always been happening throughout Earths history.

They just want to spread the lies and Deceit to make it look like Man has been the Major Factor and/or Catalyst in the process which is absolutely absurd.
Temperature Change over last 800,000 Years.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3094a536df9c.gif[/atsimg]
More Ice Less Ice Reversed to Compare to above Graph.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/747a2df85958.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f7b8d716878.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join