It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway searching for missing soldier

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I understand flip flops are not that great for walking in and can slip off...but why not just slip them back on?

Hahaha, that gave me a good chuckle.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

--Yeah.-- Even if you -did- step on a pop top.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Why not call him back on his cell?

Seriously, two Canadian soldiers have also disappeared in the past couple of days.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Perhaps this is just the military's way of trying to make us think they really can't track us on our cell phones.
Of course, we know better.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by simone50m

Why not call him back on his cell?

Seriously, two Canadian soldiers have also disappeared in the past couple of days.

I was also going to comment on the missing Canadian soldiers....upon researching the "latest" about them it turns out one was found..but the newest information about her is from 2 days ago when the only info they seemed to release was that she "was sent to hospital for an assessment"...that's a darn long assessment! The link is here

Missing Soldier found

As far as the guy in Utah...there's been very little new information released. My god they can't even find a soldier on their own grounds?? They keep saying in their articles that they can't search by air because of the poor weather, but going to weather undergrounds history page shows that although there was some rain, it wasn't much...and nothing that I'd think would deter a helicopter from flying around...

History: weather underground

Michelle

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

As far as the guy in Utah...there's been very little new information released. My god they can't even find a soldier on their own grounds??

They can't find him, because he doesn't want to be found.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Makes you wonder though. Since he apparently admitted to running out of gas, why not ask someone to bring some out to him? Or better yet, have someone go out and pick him up? I agree with others, there's something not right in this story.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Makes you wonder though. Since he apparently admitted to running out of gas, why not ask someone to bring some out to him? Or better yet, have someone go out and pick him up? I agree with others, there's something not right in this story.

If you believe anything in the official news report released on this, then you clearly don't know anything about Dugway, or what actually goes on there.

He worked in a medical clinic on the base?

Has no shoes on?

Don't know if he was going to or from work?

yada, yada.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Implying he was being tested on in a lab or something? :p

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154

Implying he was being tested on in a lab or something? :p

Hey, if the shoe fits...... Or was it flip-flops in this case?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just providing an update here.

They found his car 64 miles south west of the main gates of the base. He is still missing.

Missing Dugway Soldier's Car Found - Salt Lake Tribune
edit on 15-5-2011 by UtahRosebud because: Typo

edit on 15-5-2011 by UtahRosebud because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

If they'd check it out, he was (in my opinion) in Meadow UT.

From there, who knows?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Yeah it's happened to me a number of times. I have ran out of gas, realised I have to walk to the nearest gas station and suddenly lost my footwear. Nobody else? Okay must be me then.

Well, yeah - just you ---> and this hapless sad-sack dope in the desert with only flip-flops.

So a NUMBER OF TIMES you ran out of gas AND walked to a gas station AND lost your footwear. Just HOW MANY times are we talking here...?

Maybe you should consider enlisting. The Army could use a few good men (they keep losing theirs in the desert with no shoes) - you'd fit right in...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I made a thread somewhat recently, about people who have gone missing in Northern Nevada. Their vehicles seem to always be found sometime later. guess the FBI feels a serial killer is on the loose.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
arkansasmatters.com...

This is latest news I can find on this. Its from June 12th. I guess we will never know eh?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
arkansasmatters.com...

This is latest news I can find on this. Its from June 12th. I guess we will never know eh?

Well, you can get the answers, but do anything with it, and you too can be disappeared.

Officially, he is listed as a deserter now.... Not just missing.

From there, use your imagination.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I watched the news vid and read the article, but the news vid tells it all. Ohhhhh mmmy God, what a strange story. The military is treating his vanishing as a super classified priority national security issue. For them to tell Joseph's friends, "No you can't go get him, you have to stay here" IS CRIMINAL. Effin BASTARDS.
Poor poor heartbroken dad. Devlish. Just devlish.
edit on 2-7-2011 by simone50m because: spellcorrect

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by mutantgenius
arkansasmatters.com...

Well, you can get the answers, but do anything with it, and you too can be disappeared.

Officially, he is listed as a deserter now.... Not just missing.

From there, use your imagination.

Not that I know anything about going AWOL and not returning, but deserting without footwear in the middle of the desert instead of waiting for a weekend off or something similar sounds unnecessarily strenuous.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ain't it highly intriguing, that a burnt tree was by the kid's location and the authorities will NOT let the dad go there to investigate. What on earth (or maybe not on earth?) are they trying to cover up?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is it illegal to drive in flip flops? And who goes camping in flip flops?
OK all that aside this man was trained for this type of thing. If the car runs out of gas you do run it off the road. The burned out tree? Lighten strike of energy weapons fire? Why not pick up the flip flop? Well if you are running for your life you just do not have the time. I think he just picked the wrong place to go camping in and got mixed up in something beyond his control. There was something going on out there and that is why they would not let anyone go look for him. Poor man, wrong place at the wrong time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join