It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I thought Id post this link it has much information so pass it around for those who are interested in the War issue and other great topics that involve the USA

I have been trying to find foreign news networks other than Al Zhazier ( dont know if I spelled that right )

blog.foreignpolicy.com...

afpak.foreignpolicy.com...

It seems like the death of UBL is in a way going to spark up terrorists attacks but I think this time around we have em by the balls .... I dont like the idea we always meddle in other countrys biz but it looks like its too late now ..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but if this does launch into another war, no doubt the UK will join forces with the US like some brown nosing little ferret, and it angers me that we (the general UK populace) will be drawn into a war many of us would rather steer clear of. I expect many others including the US people feel the same; I wish all the war mongering would end and that no-one got sucked into situations that the people don't want to be part of.

If the world Governments want a fight so badly, they should just all gather and have a massive punch up and be done with it. Rather than drag in hundreds of thousands of people, get Obama, and Cameron and Singh and any one else who's countries are having difficulties with other countries and all get them to have a manly scuffle.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I don't know about anyone else, but if this does launch into another war, no doubt the UK will join forces with the US like some brown nosing little ferret, and it angers me that we (the general UK populace) will be drawn into a war many of us would rather steer clear of. I expect many others including the US people feel the same; I wish all the war mongering would end and that no-one got sucked into situations that the people don't want to be part of.

If the world Governments want a fight so badly, they should just all gather and have a massive punch up and be done with it. Rather than drag in hundreds of thousands of people, get Obama, and Cameron and Singh and any one else who's countries are having difficulties with other countries and all get them to have a manly scuffle.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

Well I been reading some interesting stuff on whos defense system is rhe best .. That stealth Helicopter of Navy Seals in the UBL raid is in this link

it's called Asian Defense and it also says that Pakistan needs to get it together in my own words it says

Due to the dangerous shortage of India’s air defence resources that has been known for some time, (
yeah right)? but can only now be publicly revealed and I dont know what they mean by that but it looks like its saying this could be why they never did anythin at that raid haha

geeh forgot to include the link to "Asian Defence News "

asian-defence.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: insert link to Asian Defense News

edit on 13-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

And IMO I think this is how it go's as far as tribal over there in that reagion who is against who

Shia-muslims kill Sunni-muslims, Sunni-muslims kill shia-muslims, they both kill Kurds and the Wahabi's kill everyone.
Which sect is the righteous, the one that kills everybody.

edit on 13-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: im sorry for all the edits had forgot to include this short paragrah I am being rushed this mourning

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have a friend who has family in the Pakistan Military, and who grew up in Abottabad. I posted his insight at the below threads. I misunderstood his describing the jets as JS17 instead of JF17, but he did mention the scrambled jets about a week ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great Thread I hope it keeps going only because I am curious as to the defense it involves and it appears now China is like being all nosy so yeah lot going on and I hope that people keep adding to this thread as to what they hear or read .. I don’t know how this is going to turn out but already Pakistan is being accused of helping the US in UBLs death so this should be interesting to see how this all unfolds ,, Pakistan is full of radical insurgents and I have a feeling they are to be going through a lot because of all this

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Abney

But think a little what would happen if Mexico started sending drones over the southern states and bombed houses everyday, killing lots of innocents bystanders, while saying ``it's alright, we killed members of Las Zetas``... hell if Mexico would be doing that, I know most people in the US would see this as an act of war and would be calling to invade Mexico.

If America was funding and purposely harboring members of Las Zetas than I think we'd probably deserve everything we get. But that is not the case...so it's a bad analogy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join