It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well news flash people

the pakis are pissed off and they got nukes.

keeping pushing people and they will push back

the us is playing with fire the hell radioactive kind of fire.

they need to back up and get out of there.

a islamic pro taliban jihadist nuclear power.

this aint rocket science its common sense.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

Originally posted by yourmaker
"It makes the American military and the American intelligence services incredibly suspicious of their Pakistani counterparts.”

you sure about that buds? you know maybe they're getting suspicious of us and all since we are the ones invading their territory, that's kind of suspicious if you ask me.

we wouldn't be invading their territory if they weren't harboring terrorists that are hell bent killing us.

then they complain about it... the nerve.

harboring terrorists that we mistakenly allied with and bought off years ago though...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
well news flash people

the pakis are pissed off and they got nukes.

keeping pushing people and they will push back

the us is playing with fire the hell radioactive kind of fire.

they need to back up and get out of there.

a islamic pro taliban jihadist nuclear power.

All of these issues can and likely will be eliminated with an orchestrated "regime change".

Relax, we have everything in place to prevent their nukes from either falling into the wrong hands, or being launched out of Pakistan... Also, when all else fails, we can make sure that India (our new and most important "economic" ally) can be victorious in an instigated WAR with Pakistan... Either way, it all will be under control soon.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

all those issues can be addressed from what i already said

get the hell out and leave them the hell alone.

oh and it doesnt cost a dime or an ameircan life.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

all those issues can be addressed from what i already said

get the hell out and leave them the hell alone.

You already know that is not going to be an option here, in fact it never was.

There is far more going on here than we are privy to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ha.. No offense Pakistan but you can't attack what you cannot see... I mean they landed right in a garrison town, raided a house, and left. And blew up their own helicopter.

Collect the scrap medal and pray India doesn't figure out your military is on par with an American streetgang.

On another note, don't mess with India either, the wait for tech support is already bad enough.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has warned the United States against further incursions into his country following the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, saying that future strikes would be met with “full force.”

Hasn't the US military been conducting air strikes with drones in Pakistan for quite some time now?

www.channel4.com...

Gilani appears to be more upset over a fake staged raid than the drone strikes which have undoubtedly killed and injured innocent Pakistani civilians. And also, as mentioned, first the Pak Government said they okayed and helped out in the raid and now they're pissed as if they didn't know anything about it.

Can someone with the least bit of common sense please edit this Official Script to make it even somewhat believable? Many people enjoy a fictional political thriller, but it would be a much more effective brainwashing tool if it was based on some aspect of reality.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

www.newsmax.com

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has warned the United States against further incursions into his country following the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, saying that future strikes would be met with “full force.”

“Pakistan reserves the right to retaliate with full force. No one should underestimate the resolve and capability of our nation and armed forces to defend our sacred homeland.”
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

Oh sure now that the US got what they wanted .. I have to laugh ..ok now they the Paki's come out with this kind o BS ..what kinfd of military do they have over there who are just minutes away from the million dollar compound and not one attemt by the pakistani's in anyones defense now what if it was one of there own Generals or the President ya think they would of got off their butts to act any quicker?? or are they all on sleeping pills ..

edit on 9-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling an rewording

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by TheMessenger1
Well great, yet another possible war that could be started by the U.S. When will America realize it can't rule the world for itself...

When will the world realize that the USA is an empire, and that we already rule the world whether they like it or not?

i love the way you say 'we' like you're not just a happy-clapping tax slave for the same evil masters!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First of all, can we stop calling the Pakistani's "Paki's"? It's a racist insult, at least it is in this part of the world and every pakistani I know hates being called that. You wouldn't call people from Nigeria "N worders" would you?

Anyhoo, the sentiments expressed by the PM were for Western consumption, not for his people, as he spoke to his parliament in English, not Urdu. I think he means what he says too, as the relationship between pakistan and the US is strained at best, even before this raid.

And to those who have expressed the opinion that the Pakistani fighters would have been shot down and the US would romp over them, well, I doubt it. First of all, shot down with what? A couple of Chinooks and a couple of Blackhawks can't take on Pakistani F-16's.

Yup, thats right, Pakistan has benefitted from years of Western military "aid" and is pretty damn well equipped, morale is high and the training is good. Anyone who think's they are a third rate military is deluding themselves,

Don't underestimate Pakistan, they aren't Iraq and could even eat Iran for breakfast (and have time left for some squash before lunch) who even the US is too cagey to deal with.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The USA is clearly placing the pieces in the war puzzle, but the question remains what does Pakistan have that the US could possibly want? They have the worlds second largest salt mine don't they? Maybe Obama wants the salt! That bastard, leave their salt alone.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[Doing something I don't typically do and posting without reading the thread at all.]

I don't blame them a bit. Wouldn't you do the same thing?

This is, however and of course, concerning on a few levels but not surprising. Most of you already know what they are. I'll just say, Pakistan has to go down per the plan. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in process of going down, and just like Syria and Iran soon will be. It has to be "the way."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Yea they probably (I guess, I don't know the extent of stealth tech for these helicopters) would have detected those blackhawks had they had airborne radar in the area. The backlash from shooting down advanced helicopters and killing one the US's best seal teams would probably not be pretty though. Also from what I understand the Pakistanis spotted them coming over the border and communication was established between the Pakistani and US governments.

A fighter (except REALLY old ones maybe vs an attack chopper) can shoot down any helicopter given it can detect it, but F-16s are decades old. I think Pakistani F-16s still carry AMRAAMs, but the older variants.

www.f-16.net...

Ah, okay, they have the Block 50 I guess, but not the missiles. There is a huge leap in F-16 tech back in the day from sidewinders to AMRAAMs, but the Pakistanis have AMRAAMs. Conversely, the US has AA missiles that can reach Abbottabad from the Indian border.
edit on 9-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSea

Pakistan's bane is that they are on the path that the oil/water/gas pipelines take to Asia. They who control the pipelines will retain their seat or gain a seat as the hegemony. It's really a very simple answer.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why are they only now upset? Haven't U.S drone attacks been taking place regularly? Seems a little late.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Are they though? This is the conpsiracy bandied about for over 10 years but, we see no pipelinse being built in Afghan or Pakistan, but being built eslewhere in stable (ish) countries to the North. It makes no sense to build a pipeline in pakistan, unless it is for Pakistan herself. The Caspian Sea and Centeal Asian oil and Gas fields are already being served by existing and planned pipelines which go no where near Pakistan.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

i totaly forgot about the pipelines. i always thought they had an agreement with pakistan about this. also rember seing an articale a fair while back claiming the plan was to take a peice of pakistan and not the entire country its self. it was called something istan lol. thats all i remember tho

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The US is like a big bully. Our DOD is really more like the Department of Offense. Kill and conquer so we won't have to do any real defense later.

In the end, people will have to pay for what they do to others. That's what I believe anyway.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

That's because the path has been clear for over 10 years now.

There are none being built in Afghanistan or Pakistan yet because we don't control them yet. China and India's demand for all three resources (oil/water/gas) is growing at an alarming exponential rate. They are the up-and-comers. The U.S, is losing ground rapidly and will not retain hegemony on the present course.

The only way we will retain any skin in this game is to establish a firmhold in the nations who will be prospering from supplying said resources to Asia. That would leave us almost entirely out of the game. Because your corporate leaders and politicians in the US gave it all away and invested all our money, borrowed us into debt, and gave our jobs away in pursuing this goal.

And by the way, I believe that Russia was in Afghanistan for the very same reason. They would love to get hold of interest in those pipelines too. Check that history...Russia and pipelines.

Look at the map on this page and look where the pipelines currently have to go.

www.realinstitutoelcano.org.../elcano/elcano_in/zonas_in/dt59-2009

The path is clear if you look at a map.

ETA: I have more maps I'll see if I can dig out. It's very clear when you look at maps and the progression of these wars of choice. Economic choice.
edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Perhaps we are the harbinger of that same judgement. The cycle continues.
edit on 9-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join