It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I just want to bring something up here.

I've always wondered about multiple time zones and how they fit into these prediction dates. Until something dawned on me. When Nostradamus was writing his versus... Sorry quatrains... Do you honestly think he would sit and think about where and how the rest of the World are on whatever day of the week or date?

Do you know where Nostradamus was when he wrote them? In Europe... Secretly writing his legacy. So it would make sense that he was basing his teachings on his own timezone. True?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I read the beginning of this thread, poked around a bit and found this: nostradamusnewpredictions.blogspot.com...

I don't think John Le Saints "new" prophecy (claiming to channel Nostradamus) has been brought up here. I searched for JLS name on ATS and only got hits from years ago. It is also interesting that the blog is from 2008.

This is what he said anyways:

"Ancient Colosseum meets a violent end,
As it lived in Roman times of yore.
Three strong tremblers will send,
Arches and stones upon the ground shall pour.

The Great Colosseum of Rome shall be destroyed by a series of three earthquakes. While many parts of Rome are damaged, the earthquakes seen in the visions are not massively damaging to the city of Rome. The greatest damage is to several hundred Brick and Mortar buildings of which a few dozen collapse and many facades fall off into the streets. The major damage will be to the great Colosseum of Rome."

You can find more info in the blog. It's worth checking out, if only for amusement value. Among all the "big" predictions he has a pretty out there (and very detailed) prediction about Oprah and Gail King (that thankfully has not come true).
edit on 10-5-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Got me thinking that the great theater means "the media???"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by exmouthram

You should be proud significant quake in the pacific today.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this prediction seems to hold water to it, im not sombody who takes these kind of predictions too kindly either. but if something were to happen i wouldnt be surprised. ill definitely keep an eye out since its tomorrow and i live in california.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
simple answer?

judgementday2011.com...

I think all the people of the earth are tooo comfortable in their own skin right now, just like it was way back in the day before God flooded the earth..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Falun Dafa causes nose bleeds. Nostradamus prophecy 7.0 was the most insiteful. "Behold the holder of the Community College Degree shall inquire, and the world shall ignore, poles shall not shift, the Myan was drunk and the mighty HARRP transmits only TNT repeats. " Behold Atlantis shall Disney protray' and the Bin Laden shall perish void of basic cable". That Nostradamus guy never misses, and is never wrong, much like Alex Trebeck.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by exmouthram
Got me thinking that the great theater means "the media???"

Hehe, if the great theater is referring to Playstation network, then it's already come to pass.

All kidding aside, I'm "seeing" that it's going to happen between midnight and 3am, May 11th, central standard time. Exact time I'm thinkin is 2:11am CST. In Italy.
I'll have a good laugh at this if we're all wrong. I hope we're wrong.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Nostradamus didn't give a date for this but used astronomical details (which would be the same all over the world).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante

I've always wondered about multiple time zones and how they fit into these prediction dates. Until something dawned on me. When Nostradamus was writing his versus... Sorry quatrains... Do you honestly think he would sit and think about where and how the rest of the World are on whatever day of the week or date?

Do you know where Nostradamus was when he wrote them? In Europe... Secretly writing his legacy. So it would make sense that he was basing his teachings on his own timezone. True?

I must concur he would of been working with what he knew as the "Great Theatre" ...Ampitheatre? The Globe? The Colosseum?

Hollywood is a studio not a great theatre...Imagine what you'd call building with telescopes/picture devil boxes in it and weirdos dressed in drag....I'd go with Carnival myself. It would be one of the above.... IF... it occured.

Barcelona ? It has what could be construde as a Theatre perched on a mountian top. It will be "filled" around the 22nd May Formula 1
Forget it its just speculation....

I still think later end of may.
edit on 10-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Very nice, OP.

I know that most of you have heard about the Rome earthquake prediction for tomorrow. After some research, I believe that Nostradamus's quatrain that you mentioned is predicting an earthquake in Rome.

" The sun being in the 20th of Taurus, the earth shall so quake,
That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;
The air, the heaven, and the earth shall be so obscured and troubled,
That unbelievers shall call upon God and his saints "

The 20th of Taurus is around May 10th to 11th. "Earth shall so quake" Earthquake. The Rome earthquake is predicted on May 11th.
"Great Theatre." Most likely talking about the Colosseum(Considering the May 11th Rome earthquake prediction) originally called the Flavian Amphitheatre. He says it will be "filled and ruined".

More evidence to support that he is talking about Rome:
He mentions god. Vatican city, located in Rome, is the center of the catholic church, and its 1 billion followers.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012TheEnd

Very nice thinking there! Im just curious what time this will "happen". I wonder where he was when he wrote it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I think they are referring to the colosseum when it says 'the great theatre'.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

A Brown Dwarf is a star like our sun, but not active.
I can't find more info on this Brown Dwarf - could you please give me a link? I am very interested.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

can everyone get something clear....elenin has absolutely NO effect on earths weather or tectonic activity...the ONLY effect it can have on us is if it hits us...it is a small rock only a few kilometers in diameter...so it being referenced in this thread is pointless...just saying so that anyone else who is tempted to put up new threads connecting any kind of earth anomaly with elenin may think twice.

does the nostradamus stuff mention a year?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gudism76
reply to post by Mythos13

You are looking at this in not quite the right way.
firstly let me say I am not a big believer of alignments causing predictable disasters, but the energies involved in these alignments I do believe in.
it is because when objects are in an orbit or in rotation, regardless of the height and depth to each, the rotational energy's or torsion field is the same. Now I am no scientist but these torsion fields are real.....Google and research. You say asteroids pass allow the time etc,
seeing as most asteroids are not in an orbit and are just passing by,they have no real rotational energy to add to the equation.
sorry if jumbled its early in the morning and up feeding a baby

IMHO there is another aspect which is completely overlooked; my burden!
Everybody consider gravity. What if Gravity is not the issue?

What if Radio wave/signals are the problem? Every cosmic body emits radio waves. Depending on the frequency that radio waves could (likely does) affect other locations. Now, if two of these bodies are in alignment they will have a double effect from same point in space, if six are in near alignment - there will be a huge concentration of radio pulses from a single direction?

Just mentioning it here, I will probably start a new thread on this soon.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
reply to post by Gaussq

can everyone get something clear....elenin has absolutely NO effect on earths weather or tectonic activity...the ONLY effect it can have on us is if it hits us...it is a small rock only a few kilometers in diameter...so it being referenced in this thread is pointless...just saying so that anyone else who is tempted to put up new threads connecting any kind of earth anomaly with elenin may think twice.

does the nostradamus stuff mention a year?

You sound awfully certain that you understand completely all of the laws of the universe, known and unknown. Need I remind you that science didn't "know" all of the laws and effects relating to astrophysics in the 19th and 20th century. It is logical to assume that we don't understand all of the laws and effects even now. Only the arrogance of humanity ever believes that in their time of existence they become all knowing.

Just saying.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante

Most of his Quatrains were written in France GMT/UTC +2 However the general acceptance for any prophetic event is Local Time at the place where it takes place. In general case people accept a two day grace to allow for natural build-up or time differences i.e. leap year, etc.

Whichever way - there are very few predictions from Nostradamus with a date.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

You are absolutly correct. Thread after thread spews this nonsense about planetary alignments and comets that cause earthquakes and there is no reason behind the claims. No science behind the claims. Someone said it and it echos across the planet over and over again. Its not true. Comets and planetary alignments do not cause earthquakes. The fact that our mantle is fractured all over its surface is the reason we have earthquakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join