It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want to achieve enlightenment?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by splitlevel

Thanks dude, i think i am enlightened now. Couldn't have done it without you! Going to eat dinner. Peace!

It was a strenuous effort but worth it hahahahahaha. Im full of joy for you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.party-tracker.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

re baloon story; thankx, i get the point!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Anyone who has gotten this far in the thread, dont worry.

Zen master meets Nihilist in laundry

Zen master is in the laundrette waiting for the spin cycle to finish, when nihlist walks in with his bag of laundry
"Hi zen master, sup man", says the nihiist
Zen master answers "the washing machine makes a wonderful rhytmn to listen to, whilst it cleans my clothes."
"wonderful rhytmn?, what you been smoking man", says nhilist.
"the air", says zen master

nhilist continues.."whatever man...you know me and you are the same..two laid back mfr's"
zen master nods his zen head
"yeah man, thats right we're both the same, not like all these other suckers, believeing all the crap their told all their lives and living like slaves"
zen master nods his head again, then puts his clothes in the dryer.
"what a wonderful feeling it is to know my clothes are now being warmed and dryed" says zen master
nhilist says "what, you must be on crack, man , but you crack me up anyway hahaha"

Then nhilist says "anyhow man, we should hang out"
Zen master says we are hanging out"
nhilist "nah man, im mean "hang out", like hit the town, pick up some dumb chicks and bang their brains out, get some blow and get out of our minds brother and if anyone messes with us tonight on the street we can kick their chump asses"
zen master answers "I have no desire to do this"
"no desire, man not only are you crazy but you are one boring mfr too and i thought you were different from all the other people but your just as repressed and uptight as the rest except even more goddamed so".
zen master "no, not repressed either..i do what makes me fulfilled"
nhilist "man, you are an effin lier,how can you be fulfilled, knowing that there is nothing after we die and being fulfilled with the knowledge we share..thats impossible..your crazy and diluded"

zen master then look at his nhilist student, who has come far on the journey to enlightenment, and says to him.
"you have come a long way brother, so far along this path and you have almost reached understanding"
"You once tasted beautiful food and then after time passed you added a little zen salt..as more time passed you saturated your food with zen salt until you could not taste the food only the bitter salt"
"if you continue to eat like this you will surley die of salt posioning"

nhilist "man, i dont understand you, all you do is double talk and riddles..any fool could talk like this..it dont mean 5hi7...Your diluded and crazy and you are trying to turn me the same way...well no thanks buddy..im better off the way i am"
Zen master "if you believe this, you would not seek me out"
nhilist "seek you out? man, you are crazy, this is a laundrymat..I didnt know you were in here"
zen master "you ask me questions, therfore you seek to know me"
"to know me is to know zen, to know zen is to know yourself"

Nhilist "same old double talk..im not impressed, but keep talking..i wanna figure out what makes you tick you crazy fool"

Zen master reminds student of when they once walked through the forest
"there was a time when me and you brother, walked through the forest, i know you have forgotten this place.
there were many tall trees, of different species, an eagle flew in the sky and salmon swam up the river"
this was good place, and we were content, we did not question why we were content, we just instantly knew we were, even though back then we had no word for "contentedness"
"As we walked further into the forest we came across a clearing. In this clearing was a square and unnatural formation we had not seen before. this spiked our curiousity and we walked inside this object, which turned out be be something another being had made. this was the maze,. once we were inside the maze, we saw all humanity had fallen into the same trap and nobody could escape it. the longer we searched for a way out the more we forgot about what we had lost on the outside. this continued until we accepted that we would never escape it. we decided to make the most of living inside the maze, like everyone else. life was not good in this palce, with all its walls, rules, and barriers. then one day we realised, me and you, that we no longer needed to live in this maze and we both decided that its barriers were only obsticles we could infact walk directly through, with not much effort. other people stared in wonderment as we walked through the walls of the maze into any room we wished to walk into.
Then I came to a new understanding. that everytime I kicked down a wall i was injuring my foot, until I broke my feet and when a wall would be broken, bricks and masonry would fall onto other people and hurt them or kill them. this way caused me to suffer deeply physically and mentally, but I became addicted to this way, which made me worse still, and i had created a maze within a maze, a trap for myself within the bigger trap. i then realised that this was not the answer I had been looking for. brother, you are still breaking your feet and killing other people, and the two come from the same way in which you walk. Once I realised this understanding i looked up and saw the sky again and in a flash i remembered who I was and i was back in the forest, witch cooling grass under my feet and fresh air in my nostrils, filling my longues."

Zen master then explains
"You saw the maze as a fabrication and a trap, so did i. but you thought by damaging the walls you would be free but your not. your belief is that there is no point in life and that when we die there is nothing but eternal darkness. beacuse you believe nothing = darkness, this is your mind set and ego and you ridgidly hold onto it, even though it has made you the seeker of temporary pleasuers and which has caused you misery and addiction and pained many in your wake. you hate the world and yourself. this is not the way you want it to be but you have looked long and hard and can see no other truth. I too was this way, but then i realised that I am not smarter than God or if you wish to know it eternity, all things everlasting. I realised that even darkness has substance, some call it dark matter, but even nothing has something to it, but we in our human brains cannot obtain this understanding or see it. then i understood that when I thought I was a sly fox i was a infact fool and in a deep pit of darkness and mysery, like you are now".

when a beam of light hits a glass prism, you see the revelation. that all heavenly pleasures are the vivid colors of the rainbow and they are locked inside pure white light"
on earth we can see these colors of the rainbow in the sky but as we cannot pull them down from the sky and make them out own and posess them in the material world. so we chase the material versions of these colors instead but they are only material immitaions of the heavenly rainbow, which we can never grasp with our hand or taste with our tongue but only look upon it with our eyes and know it is there. but we forget our mind is not material, just our body is and yet we try to satisfy the mind with physical things, which is ignorant of us and a symptom of the diluded thinking we came to accept as reality, within the maze. then we drove ourselves mad looking for an answer, looking for a way out.
"these earthly colors we mix and mix togeather the days we seek pleasure and answers, the more we mix these colors the more darker we become. Do you not realise this is the truth of mixing the colours of the rainbow on earth, like paint, is paint not made of material colors.
it only leaves you covered in blackness and everything else painted black, everything you eat is black and tasteless and everything you chase and catch is also black and pointless and empty.
this is what you once called hell, when you were a follower of the bible and koran and the other religions. then you gave up religion and thought thought killing God would free you from your sins but you only multiplyed your sins a thousand fold and didnt realise you were killing yourself, is this not the meaning of sin...haha..how ironic it is to be told the truth in a book only to be tricked by the same book.

So now realise that zen is not nhilsim.

its important you understand this otherwise you will mistake zen and understanding for nhilism and find yourself worse off than before and you may even go insane as many truth seekers wind up, quite bad or mad..so understand the truth of zen and now . Atleast the nhilsit is seeking a way out of the maze though, instead of accepting it but he is only on the journey to understanding and misleaded in thinking he has rached clairty.

You can believe I am a zen master
you can believe i am an a55h0le

dont believe any of them, they are only two masks i wear.

edit on 11-5-2011 by splitlevel because: spelling mistakes

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Everyone is enlightened.
Everyone lives in the light as the light.

The belief in struggle and suffering stops us seeing the light, feeling the light.
The light is here and now always.

But when we spend time in other places and other times we have moved away from the light of now.
There is no light in the past or future and if time is spent there it will be in the darkness of the mind.

Everything is happening now, there is no other time.
All that is appearing is light.

You are the Light (the light of consciousness).
Without you (the light of consciousness) nothing can appear.
All 'things' appear to you, as you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

you can leave your food alone and it tastes delicious.
you can get curious and add a little zen salt..but once you add a little you cant help but add too much and wind up killing the taste of your food in exchage for bitter salt.
Sometimes people eat so much zen salt it kills them, literally driving them insane.

Sometimes they finally realise it wasnt salt they were eating but sugar.

and sometimes they leave their food as it was to begin with.

If you start on the path of zen "enlightenment" and if you find it, you know your food tasted better without sugar all over it.
leave the sugar for your coffee haha

edit on 11-5-2011 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
By the way...I know my posts are littered with spelling mistakes...hopefully this doesnt impede your understanding of them too much.
is anyone feeling better now?
i hope so

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i just saw a black bird with a bright orange beek, sitting on my fence and looking at me through the window.
just thought id share that haha.
if you find this thread has been helpful to you and you think others would benefit from it..than please direct them here. like I said the world is a better place when as many peole as possible gain insight.
I am not promoting myself, i am Anonymous and have only told you what you already knew but forgot.
its the forgetting that causes the problems.
This is not a motivational subject...infact once you find peace it demotivates you from chasing material things.
in that way its a double edged sword this enlightenment.
because I still live in the material world and need money to live, to have a roof over my head etc
the thing is when you have clairty you know you have enough and that is your motivation.
hunger is motivation to seek money to buy food.
mostly we have enough motivation for the simple life.
the maze/snake/delusion or satan if you wish make us think we need motivation to have more and that having more will fix out happiness.
So if you seek a motivational book or teaching then you will go down the opposite path to enlightenment.
this is how it is.
i live a simple life, somtimes it is not easy physically as my material enviroment is not so comfortable or luxurious but for the time being i have enough, for today i have food and shelter. If i had more i would share it, but i have very little.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I was blind but now i see.
I see' now' is all there is.
'Was' is just a thought.
And thought sees nothing.
No-thing sees thought.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

"I once was lost but now am found"

Aaaaaammmmmzzziiiihhhhhiiinnnnnnnngggg gggrrraaacccceeee............

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I was blind but now i see.
I see' now' is all there is.
'Was' is just a thought.
And thought sees nothing.
No-thing sees thought.

first line, good zen
second line, good zen
3 and 4 and 5 lines too much zen salt. lets not get too crazy

A nice picture of something beautiful to look at would be better than any more salt

If your next post is blank you have tasted zen sugar

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It has taken you 9 pages to say nothing.
What does this say????

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel

www.party-tracker.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

just wanted to say...I can still look at the diluded and like what I see. Doesnt mean i wouldnt...you know ..hahaha
just not chasing it.
I never said i was a monk.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There is no one to teach.
You only teach yourself.
For you still have much to forget.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

It has taken you 9 pages to say nothing.
What does this say????

well the zen answer would be "nothing"

I thought you had it. but your post has words in it, so i guess not.

Did you read all my posts? if you didnt understand them and are full of questions still, i see you must not have it yet.

Your are a more difficult challange than rwfresh even.

You still cling to your idea that if you dig deep enough you will understand somthing infinate beyone human comprehension. when all you will do is bury yourself alive, with futile questioning and fill up a beautiful blue sky with thick grey clouds of thinking.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There is no one to teach.
You only teach yourself.
For you still have much to forget.

I see this is a battle of ego's now with you. who is the best zen master, between you and I? thats your real question.
you win haha
you lose.
my ego mask has a good laugh, but you are no closer, spitting your zen salt at me, it cant hit me in the eyes, just tastes bad in your mouth.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Life is not a challenge and neither are people.
If this is your belief then you are not enlightened.
Life is the perfect expression of oneness.
Being being being.
You are all of it and you are the 'one' being everything.

Enlightenment is the realization that there is no one and nothing separate and that this eternal now is all there is.
Competition, winners and losers do not exist in liberation.

Winners and losers are mind made.
When liberated, life is seen as a work of art, not a puzzle, not a competition.
The truth is enough.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You are the one claiming enlightenment.
So claim it.
Be it.

There is no need to teach others for there are no others.
What is happening is all there is.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Life is not a challenge and neither are people.
If this is your belief then you are not enlightened.
Life is the perfect expression of oneness.
Being being being.
You are all of it and you are the 'one' being everything.

Enlightenment is the realization that there is no one and nothing separate and that this eternal now is all there is.
Competition, winners and losers do not exist in liberation.

Winners and losers are mind made.
When liberated, life is seen as a work of art, not a puzzle, not a competition.
The truth is enough.

And so the pouring of the salt shaker continues. mental clot comming soon for those who think too much salt is good.
i told you i was an a55h0le already, with a huge ego. i told you i can see this ego from the outside and use it to express myself amongst people.
you still dont realise your an a55h0le aswell, the not realising it is the damaging part of it.
If you took this as an offence you dont have zen,
Carry on spewing salt back at me, and i can eat it as sugar, but it gets you no further.
if you want clarity , you get clairity.
if you say you want clairty but in your ego state you only want an argument about clarity you only get an arguemnt.
its up to you, argument or clarity.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You are the one claiming enlightenment.
So claim it.
Be it.

There is no need to teach others for there are no others.
What is happening is all there is.

youtu.be...

the battle continues. If someone is looking for clarity then they may need help to see it. i started this thread in order to help those people who search for it. I also explained why i did this.
Much of what you say is reight, but by continuing to make it more than it is your only confusing the point.
your enjoying this confusion and revelling in it.
if this makes you happy, so be it.
i haver no problem with that. but other people came here for clairty..thats all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join