It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Close

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Whether amalgam really meant to keep communication some way(email, posting), it sure looks like the OP lit the fuse and walked away(bar a few more emails). Like UberL33t said, the OP seems to have moved on. Doesn't mean we couldn't hear something more,this hasn't been proven fake or true for sure to me, but no further communication from amalgam apparently. Does anyone have any hint regarding why amalgam isn't posting, assuming the dead worker from the nuclear plant was just a worker with nothing to do with this? Or are we pretty much at a dead end there?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

DHVXF YIMPQ WRUTD LDZXO XOOFB BGKQX GEBHP JNQKL NNQOX ZNXOU GYZMT ARKQG KZQFI XEIPF SJEJW NZWJS XSSJW HSQRY TMOMV LRCLX KPPEO XJHVE WUWDO RAXMF PDBCM URAOT OZNGI QADRE GNBVM VXGDR

The call of death is a call of love. Death can be sweet if we answer it in the affirmative, if we accept it as one of the great eternal forms of life and transformation.

but I also got this :|

If we didn't live venturously, plucking the wild goat by the beard, and trembling over precipices, we should never be depressed, I've no doubt; but already should be faded, fatalistic and aged. Virginia Woolf

hmmm...thinking my resource is FOS :|
edit on 5/16/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thats what you got from my code????

edit on 16-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
Whether amalgam really meant to keep communication some way(email, posting), it sure looks like the OP lit the fuse and walked away(bar a few more emails). Like UberL33t said, the OP seems to have moved on. Doesn't mean we couldn't hear something more,this hasn't been proven fake or true for sure to me, but no further communication from amalgam apparently. Does anyone have any hint regarding why amalgam isn't posting, assuming the dead worker from the nuclear plant was just a worker with nothing to do with this? Or are we pretty much at a dead end there?

Ahhh!

The dead worker has NOTHING to do with the OP, nor does Japan.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Before I get a chance to catch up and respond to the recent posts, here's something for ya.

DHVXF YIMPQ WRUTD LDZXO XOOFB BGKQX GEBHP JNQKL NNQOX ZNXOU GYZMT ARKQG KZQFI XEIPF SJEJW NZWJS XSSJW HSQRY TMOMV LRCLX KPPEO XJHVE WUWDO RAXMF PDBCM URAOT OZNGI QADRE GNBVM VXGDR

Just a bit of code, waiting to be broken. Maybe proving a bit of a point. We'll see. So far, nobody has come up with anything.

You're not holding your breath are you?

Do you have an issue with me?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yeah, I was attempting to use a resource and I took it's random phrase that it posts as the deciphered message. You know me and those assumptions

Is there a keyword by chance?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sigmund, I'm guessing, but your point is that lots of people can encrypt messages? Meaning lots of people could have been the OP? I don't claim to be a cryptographic person so don't know what the message says. Someone who breaks it will tell us, I'm sure.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Do you have an issue with me?

No, not at all. I think our exchanges have been pleasant if not prodding a bit, but intended in good nature.

I just had my doubts anyone would be anxious for another code. ATS has already over-done that a bit themselves. Now if you were to claim the code were from a U2U you received from Amalgam... But I don't recommend it.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You are stating this as fact? How would you know? Or are you just voicing your opinion?
Interesting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Yeah, I was attempting to use a resource and I took it's random phrase that it posts as the deciphered message. You know me and those assumptions

Is there a keyword by chance?

Nope. And it took me 4 minutes to make it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ahhh!

The dead worker has NOTHING to do with the OP, nor does Japan.

Here's the quote I was referring to. Care to tell us how you know and why this is?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You are stating this as fact? How would you know? Or are you just voicing your opinion?
Interesting.

I am stating it in fact, I feel I am qualified since I made up that aspect of the story myself.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sigmund, I'm guessing, but your point is that lots of people can encrypt messages? Meaning lots of people could have been the OP? I don't claim to be a cryptographic person so don't know what the message says. Someone who breaks it will tell us, I'm sure.

Some of the initial statements adding to it's "validity" by many people was that Amalgam must have spent a lot of time to go to the trouble of making up such a code so they could "get away because they are in danger".

I made my code in about 4 or 5 minutes. Wasn't any trouble. Point being that it doesn't mean you have put a great amount of time or deep thought into something like this. It effectively captivated the group though didn't it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Really? I recall initial speculation being that the code wasn't that hard to crack (and was indeed done in 35 minutes and one page of writing on the original thread by Amalgam170) because he was in a hurry and wanted to get it out there.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You say you made up that aspect of the story, so you are saying at least that part of this is not true? And therefore you have been 'putting us on' for a while now? More of your joking? Or should we take this as you saying you ARE involved in this? You stated you could say as FACT the dead man and japan had nothing to do with the OP.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

And it took me 4 minutes to make it.

Yeah, I am finding that making them is a cinch however, determining which cipher is becoming a journey in the world of cipher types. I have work in the morning, 4 hours and some change of sleep to prepare for Monday. Will need a B12 for sure. U2U is always answered when i return home from the day if you feel like I am worthy of being clued in further.

I could have fun with all this cipher stuff, one could get rather imaginative and cipher a cipher. I am curious to see how many levels deep I could in fact cipher a message and see if I can still get the solution to populate in reverse.

Until then, goodnight and be safe everyone. Positive thoughts

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by theson because: no use stirring the pot

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Very mature of you to put a code up. Your greatness amazes us.

You really think we are going to continue melting in your presence over this now? Childish game of yours?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I had never noticed before but, Operation Amalgam Virgo could be translated as (August/) September Gold Extraction

Anyway, based upon the same puzzling, or process of mental whack-a-doodling, I have theorised, based on the evidence I have noticed, that Sandia, on behalf of US types, have developed a Biological Weapon that should only effect RH negs and that they intend, or already have, tested on US Native American Reservations. They could be intending to blame any 'fall out' on this purported effect of Comet Elenin, or they could be expecting/hoping to observe some result due to Elenin.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but specifically with blood types, the susceptibility of rhesus negatives to Toxoplasmosis seems to be attached particularly to carriers of 'weak Ds' and it may be worth looking at tranfusions of D+ to improve immunity, generally and specifically.

As far as it being possible that Elenin could have some viral pay load in it's tail, that is, to my mind possible, if not entirely probable, and I also consider that it is also possible that debris or elements or whatever, could react in attraction to a return visit. I am also somewhat drawn to the announcement of a new genus of life, Cryptomycology, I think, (elsewhere but there is a thread on it here on ATS which I don't have the time to look for). Looking at their similarity to spermatozoa, one can't help but then look at a comet, note the 'theory' of the micro to the macro and wonder how many times Elenin will go round before it finds it's Y-shaped cleft to call 'Momma'

As far as any of my theories go, they are my own and I accept no liability for their inaccuracy or more worryingly accuracy...the target could just as easily be Greece, based on my (lack of?) reasoning...and I haven't read the thread as thoroughly as some may have, so it's just a result of the information that has caught my eye for shiny, so to be taken with a pinch of salt, but you never know what it may set off with someone else...and so it goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join