It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
nah, if he really scared her, her twitter would be gone, its not. Shes not scared I give her credit for keeping that twit? is that what you would call it, still up, that one pakistani man who was twitting while it was all happening seems to be missing tweets from the night of april 28th to may 1st, april 29th and 30th are gone from his twitter account, I give megneverfalls a ton of credit, I hope she didnt get spooked.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Morpheas

Sorry, I added a reply to your post in my previous post as you were typing too. I'm not so sure.

I missed.. how so?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think my assessment that Twitter megneverlands and ATS megneverlands may not be the same person is still in the running too, no? Still an unanswered question or two there.

Well I hate to say it, but "doxing" Megneverlands twitter account shows me her real name, her state, and age (she's pretty young) and phone number. It could be confirmed that it is indeed her, but I don't want to cross any lines about contacting a member in this fashion.

I don't know what you're doing to my Twitter account, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped. My real name doesn't need to be floating around the Internet. I don't know why I even bothered to post this. I was trying to get info out there, but all that's happened is I've been attacked.

I'm 24. That IS my Twitter account. Can we leave it at that? I'm not the one on trial here. We should be asking why Fox News had this on their ticker.

edit on 8-5-2011 by megneverlands because: (no reason given)

This Blackmarketeer guy scared her away.. Meg please come back and help us understand the timestamp issue.. Thanks

damn...that was pretty bogus Blackmarketeer.

~throws hands up~

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

This is very interesting.

1. What list of tweets?

2. What time shows up for this post on May 1 for your time zone?

Remember that per the official story, the raid occurred on Monday, May 2, at 1:30 a.m. local time, which counting back 9 hours, would make it Sunday, May 1 at 4:30 p,m. US ET (in DC).
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Morpheas

Sorry, I added a reply to your post in my previous post as you were typing too. I'm not so sure.

I missed.. how so?

I added this as you were typing a reply. Just wanted to make sure you saw it.

It looks like who ever was messing with her account scared her away.

That seems like the simple answer, yes.

But it may not be the answer.

I think we could well have a mission accomplished.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yeah. Gotta say again that unless someone DVR'd or TiVo'd the Fox Report and/or Fox Report on the evening of April 28, 2011, between the hours of approximately 6:00 and 8:00, we might be close to a dead end.

(But who knows, some FoxNews watchers here just may have done this!)

Anyone know if these shows are on-demand with any cable or satellite providers?

Or maybe a random, accidental screen shot, but those odds are pretty low.

shepard smith was in london for the royal wedding and i think martha m, was too

normal schedule for fox news is:

bret beir at 6
shepard at 7
bill o at 8
hannity at 9
greta at 10

but
the nite of the royal wedding shep was in london someone filled in

and bill 0 still has his regular slot at 8

at 9 the coverage of the royal wedding.

if i remember correctly there was no news title other than "royal wedding coverage" or something to the effect.

hope that helps.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
51 pages and still no link to a video?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Anyway, nobody talks about Obama's birth certificae anymore. Right? They have succeeded in their goal.

Diverted the attention from the birth anigma of Obama...

Done good job..

The more you keep arguing this nonsese, the better they achieved their goal.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

I know. I don't feel like reading the 40 or so previous pages that I haven't read yet. Why hasn't the video been found yet? We need to confirm this if it's true.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It does. Thanks. Problem is there's a bit of a time discrepancy question we haven't gotten an answer to.
So we don't know whether to look in the a.m. or p.m., so people might be looking at both. I personally checked most of the vids and screenshots that are available for the shows you listed that are online already and so have others. Also sent emails to two watchdog organizations to see if they have any more that aren't online. So far...nada.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do believe this is the largest "YOU GOT TROLLED" thread ATS has ever seen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

fox did have a video for the live coverage of the royal wedding

but the video seems to be "temporarliy unavailable" and says to try agian later.

i have no idea of the content or even if there is any news tickers.

video.foxnews.com...

edit to add another link :

www.thewrap.com...

On Wednesday, April 27, FNC will simulcast Sky News from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. (ET), followed by "Fox and Friends" (co-hosted by Carlson) and "America's Newsroom" (co-anchored by MacCallum) live from London.

could be looking at the wrong date the time difference which could mean the 27th here which would be the 28th in the uk

just a thought
edit on 8-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bout all I want to say is Obama okayed it on the 28th and was hoping he could report it (the death) on the 28th because he might have felt snubbed not being invited to the wedding of William & Kate and wanted to take the attention away from our British family.

You notice how all this has taken away fron his Birth Certificate....I know not that again

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i'm sorry to burst everybody's bubble here...but I spent all last night looking for the video...and I'm still a little zombified from trying to find the video's...

But there isn't a video out there with proof of this ticker...I went through every video from the 28th and even the 29th trying to find anything from the fox news network that actually had the ticker on it...sadly fox takes the ticker out once they archive it on their site...I have no idea why they do this but they just do...

Maybe I overlooked a video or two...but I really didn't pass any up to be honest...and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has gone through most of these vid's...so unless there's something me and these others missed...there is no video proof of the ticker saying this...I still believe she saw what she saw...but proof of this isn't surfacing...and it may even be possible to backdate your twitter tweets even...at this point its just another conspiracy with mostly speculation and little proof...sorry guys

I will also clarify this one last time...as i've done about 4 times so far...Fox News takes out the ticker in all video's they have archived on their site or any of their affiliates on youtube do the same thing...only independently archived video's of fox broadcasts will have the ticker on them...which leaves finding the ticker very very hard...hence why it hasn't been found
edit on 8-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I do believe this is the largest "YOU GOT TROLLED" thread ATS has ever seen.

I don't agree. First, it's not over. There are some outstanding questions. The digging on the technical side has barely even begun. Second, who trolled it and why are pretty fascinating subjects in and of themselves.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by AndrewJay

I know. I don't feel like reading the 40 or so previous pages that I haven't read yet. Why hasn't the video been found yet? We need to confirm this if it's true.

Why is it so hard to get archive from news channels ?
This is crazy.
You`d think a big corp like Fox would have video archive.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

refer to the post above you...they take the ticker out of archives...everything on the fox website and even the ones that they put on youtube are the same...no ticker

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

When I first joined this thread yesterday and started digging, every FoxNews evening show from 5 PM to 9 PM had videos going back to that date and even earlier except Fox Report with Shepard Smith.I specifically double-checked each one. His show started with April 29. I said...hmmm...interesting.

Who decides which videos FoxNews puts on the individual show pages and by what criteria was not apparent.

Again, there are watchdog organizations out there who may have archives that are not online, and we have some emails out to them. Not to mention that as viral as this has gone, they may look for them themselves. Or cover it up...depending.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I found the original title on that YT video.

www.youtube.com... 2012" target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

I only have one question. Doesn't twitter comments, show up on google real time search?
Because I havn't been able to find any related comments on the 28th of April.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join