It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Eye Color After Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So I'm in a rush and don't have much time to sit looking through sites but I'm really curious as to what happened to me eyes. I have been doing deep breathing meditation for about 2 months now. At this point I'm pretty good at putting my mind in blank mode and feeling the energy vibrate through me. I know I'm having good meditation sessions because I feel an endless love and oneness with the world after I do. I try and meditate twice a day. Once in the morning after I've had breakfast and about to get ready for the day. Once at night right before I go to sleep. This morning after I meditated, I went into the bathroom to shave. After I finished shaving, I looked in the mirror intently at my face, just to see if I missed any spots. I looked at my eyes and was shocked. My natural eye color is a deep dark brown. The eye color I saw in the mirror was more of a bright hazel. I just looked in the mirror again, now it's about 20 minutes after I first noticed, and they're still the same color albeit not as bright as when I first saw them. Am I just thinking I'm seeing something or did meditation really alter my eye color? Or did it just alter the way I look at things and now I see my eye color in a different shade? I'm not sure but I can't think of anything else. I'm not on any drugs, I'm not drunk and I'm not on anything that alters the mind. Have any of you who meditate experienced this? Gotta go, I'll check on my mobile throughout the day when I can. Thanks in advance for any help, advice or explanation.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You're system is dealing with more oxygen. You may want to get this confirmed by someone else in the room.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont really understand it either my eyes were once blue then changed to hazel and now they are more green

bout 5 years ago when i meditated alot and did astral projection experiments i noticed a few times that my eyes would be bright green

i havent a clue why they change dude so i cant help you but i would not be to worried bout it

large amounts of energy moving through them while meditating or something of that nature

like how drugs change the eye color maybe these natural states of mind do the same

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i dont know if this help but i recently did face-to-face meditation in the mirror for about 15 minutes and after some scary distortions, i noticed my pupils were extremely dilated and the outer region was a stony gray.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Our eye colour does change depending on our moods/Feelings, etc. I've seen dark brown eyes look anywhere from Hazel to almost Black on the same person.. when really angry the eyes tend to go a darker variation. If you take the time and notice with others you will find the same things.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
mine are blue green but definitely get more green after sex
`

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Normally greyish eyes. Go bright blue after meditation or magickal working.

Independently confirmed by various people known to me over a period of more than 15 years!

cool innit????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yep, moods/feelings will change our eye color. I've got hazel eyes, and they'll do just about every variation but pure blue.

I think this can be understood reasonably, and there's absolutely no reason to involve metaphysical beliefs in the mix.

Our body is an integrative whole. Our feelings/mood will change our brain chemistry, and this will change the level of activation of the rest of our physiological systems. This will change various measures of the circulatory system, which will likely be enough to change the color of the eye. At least, that's one possibility.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Trippy, I know a person whose eyes change depending on his mood, but I never thought everyone could do that lol very interesting

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can't really say whether or not my eyes are changing color although it seems like they get slightly lighter in color after meditating, but I have noticed that the look in my eye changes. I look more peaceful, and there seems to be a sense of the appearance of balance in my eyes.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
After I meditate, most of the time I will notice that my eyes look very bright and luminous.

It is like the life has returned to them. It is really cool.

On the flip side, if I am very tired, my eyes look duller than usual.

So yeah, I totally believe in certain peoples, eye color can change based on mood and energy level.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I guess if i change my mind, (the place where everything is created), then i guess everything experienced through the mind(graphic interface) changes to huh?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
im not trying to twist the thread or anything, but i just find it funny to see being reported by many that after the practice of meditation wich boils down to oneness and a feeling of loosing the self. the first thing many of you do is regard your separate self.

i wont jump to call it narcisism, but funny on how it kind of defeats the point.

i dont look at my self after meditation, i see my self reflected in everything else around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
im not trying to twist the thread or anything, but i just find it funny to see being reported by many that after the practice of meditation wich boils down to oneness and a feeling of loosing the self. the first thing many of you do is regard your separate self.

i wont jump to call it narcisism, but funny on how it kind of defeats the point.

i dont look at my self after meditation, i see my self reflected in everything else around.

I have just recently been confronted with narcissism. It was a bad state of mind to be in. I recently learned to value my being more though, and am getting over the narcissism. Now I don't know if oneness is a good idea, because that's what I believe led to my narcissism, although I did enjoy the glory of oneness. But maybe its not about achieving a state of non-being, but a state of true being without the ego.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Its because everyone is being lead into the world of the shaman where they do not belong.

Its sorry to say it but its true.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by smithjustinb

the ego is a necessary companion in the enlightment journey.

without it, the self wouldnt ever have the boost to achieve transcendence or grasp the concept even.

its much like the fuel and guidance rockets on the space shuttle, they enable the trip, but are detached from the main vessel along the way.

too much focus is placed in the ego aspect of transcendence.
rather than try to "kill" the ego aspect, most astral dippers should just ignore it.

oh and people, meditation is constant.
when walking, walk

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by AnotherYOU

as in,

there is no such thing as "after meditation"

lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

another thing that I would like to say that popped into my head after I wrote what I wrote is, maybe approaching oneness with the idea of becoming one with people's ego isn't as effective as feeling the oneness of people's essence behind the ego.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

Ummm no... I didnt go looking at the mirror after saying, "oh lets see if meditation did anything for me today." Read the post again. Looks like narcissism is only coming from one... buddy. Loudest are always the quietest. Not a sound in the room for me, hows everyone else?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, meditation, like moods may change your eye color, but with no big difference, and over a not big period of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join