It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Advice Concerning Possible Remote Viewing Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
First off, I have researched the various posts on this site concerning remote viewing, but I could not find an answer to this particular question. The threads in question mainly concerned people attempting to identify objects or learn how to remote view.

Wiki addresses this phenomena here:

Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[2][3][4] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

This subject is out of my area of expertise- however, I do believe I experienced something of this nature last night, and it was a bit disconcerting to say the least.

The long and short of it: I was meditating as I usually do to hasten the onset of sleep after being up a bit later than usual. At the state where sleep is imminent, but you're still a bit aware- an absolute picture of another person appeared in my mind.

I practice meditation enough to know how thoughts and random visuals appear- and I can tell you this was not the same. Not only did this person appear in my mind- but I felt the gaze connect.

I immediately visualized numerous random objects to minimize the 'connection' and at one point- I swear the person shook their head, as if to clear their thoughts. One part of me wanted to maintain the contact and see if I could ascertain more about the situation- but my more rational side concluded I don't know enough about this stuff to mess with it.

So I did the only thing I could think of to stop the connection- I pulled out the boss card and replayed this video in my mind. It definitely broke the connection. No human could survive this onslaught and walk away unharmed.

I realize this is a dead giveaway if anyone recognizes this post or the Dance Goosher's shield. But seriously- what information can they glean by remote viewing? And besides all the obvious reasons why I shouldn't acknowledge the whole thing- (you're right mad/bonkers/out there) - has anyone experienced this? And if I had been asleep- can something be gleaned that way?

I may have just picked up on a random 'search', but the guy was dressed oddly, IMHO. And, as a warning, I know things much worse than SuperToll, so beware.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just shave your head, sit in a dark room, play a tape with white noise and scribble.

I saw that in a movie once. It worked there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Nah, man. I have great hair. Give me something easier.
And why scribble? Am I channeling now? ha ha

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

You should try to remote view the comet Elenin. What is it, how does it affect the earth, etc.

I don't like Ed Dames' approach, better off with Cayce type stuff. Get an envelope and a piece of paper. Write on the paper the item you wish to gain info for. Put it in the envelope. Put the envelope in the pillow case of your sleeping pillow.

And then forget about it. No concentrating. Something will come to you with time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

This I can do- but how do I know if the comet rock I actually view is Elenin? Does IT know it is Elenin? How do I reach to a thing that may/may not perceive itself?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And did anyone read the post? What was up with the guy in the black turtleneck with the headset that popped up?

Anyone have any ideas? Or is this new territory?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Completely off topic of remote viewing, but you got a star from me for that video! Love it! brainwashing the kiddies though scary sexy dancing ....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

Total Boss Card right?

Maybe I could dial 1-900 ask a psychic about this whole thing? >.>

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, where are the remote viewing experts?

Would it help if I put a video up of my dancing to SuperToll?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp

This I can do- but how do I know if the comet rock I actually view is Elenin? Does IT know it is Elenin? How do I reach to a thing that may/may not perceive itself?

If you did get some idea you might not be able to locate the source or mechanism of action. It could be from telepathy, you could read a scientist's mind regarding, say Elenin. Or you subconscious or "supermind" could be using straight line clairvoyance.

Say if you used such a technique for developing ideas for zero point energy you might not understand the source. It could be your own creativity, or you could actually be reaching an ET brain or some AI intelligence, possibly non human.

You kinda have to allow for "non locality" but this is somewhat accepted in modern day physics.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, that does seem like a pretty good defense... god knows I'd leave you alone, if I were into bothering folks like that. It is possible for a person to remotely gain a "psychic" connection with you, even without your consent to it. Several modern occult authors describe techniques for doing so, which, if you are in a state of expanded awareness, would result in such an experience on your end. I don't think you were remote viewing, I think you were being remote viewed.

Either it was some guy messing around randomly, and you happened to be the person he landed on. Or there's a reason why someone would want to have a look at you. When I have remote viewed people surreptitiously, it has been for a reason.

So, that leaves me the question: besides meditating, what else have you been up to that could be considered spooky and weird?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That is a fascinating concept, right there.

Is is acceptable theory then, that remote viewing DOES allow entrance into the thoughts of another? Could that also partially explain the experience last night?

No kidding- it really set me off my calm a bit- so that I even went out on a limb to look kinda goofy here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

Well, I do lots of things- but nothing interesting enough to be remotely viewed- I'd think. But your post cleared up a thing or two for me, and opens up some frightening territory.
I really did think of that video, though- since there is no rationale for it- if someone was looking for information...and it seemed to work.

Any tips you can share- since I'm a bit off about going to sleep later?

I know I can google- but there's a lot of information to sift through, and I don't really know what to look for.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well, you could put up a security system. If you meditate and various other things, and you have any ability at manifesting intentions, it's easy enough to do. The way I made mine is this:

I picked up a bunch of things that I had lying around the house. Cattle bones, driftwood, feathers, fancy string, just stuff I'd picked up over time. It doesn't really matter so much what you grab for it, other than the purpose of them will be barring entrance to your living space any person, presence, or influence which you do not want there. And, as such, any object which just screams at you that it doesn't want to be used for that purpose should not be used.

Next, bind them up together somehow. Again, it doesn't really matter with what other than the thing is willing to be used for that purpose. Take your time with it. As you're making it, clear out any other thoughts and intentions besides "barring entrance into my living space any person, presence, or influence which I do not want here", and if you can distill that down further to its basic thought-concept, doing so will only make your work better. That intention though should be your sole focus. Utilize your intention and energy to program this thing and fill it with its purpose and function. Edit to add: the objects will most likely inform you by your own instincts on it, what their ideal arrangement for that purpose is.

You will know when you are done with it, and all of what you gathered may not be used, or you may need more. Once you are done, hang it up near or over one of the entries to your house. If you have roommates, somehow impress upon them that they shall not touch it. Impress upon yourself that you should not much think on it, other than to check if it needs any maintenance once or twice a year.

From a kind of meta perspective: depending on your level of ability, you can probably do without the objects, as they are largely a mnemonic for directing your will and intention in a certain direction. If you can't envision such a thing, it is best to just use physical objects to mnemonically set your intent and the necessary energy. Further edit: The way it works is that it does indeed utilize your personal chi energy to keep up the barrier, but it only utilizes it as necessary. You are essentially the battery that powers the barrier you have erected. As such, if anybody is trying to get at you, you will feel a subtle drop in the energies that are currently in you, and any kind of prolonged attack will make you very, very tired and probably headachey. However, it is less energy intensive than other methods, and most of the time it will not drain on you at all.

And the thing works. I've had meth heads dead-set on burglarizing my house turn tail and run as soon as they set foot upon my porch, where the purview of my security system begins. People who I don't want to see, cannot find my house. Some of my occult enemies who actually know where I am cannot find me when I'm here. The only way in is if I want you here, or if you have absolutely no negative intention towards me or mine. The thing works.

If you cannot do that, a quicker, dirtier, more energy intensive method is to simply cast a circle around your bed once you're ready to sleep, with the intention of it becoming a protective bubble invulnerable to penetration by any outside intelligences. The drawback to that is that you must be careful, and enter and exit appropriately during the night so as not to dissipate the circle. Further, it must be taken down upon waking, and replaced as soon as you are ready to sleep again. IMHO a pain in the behind, but until you can forge an occult security system, it is a usable method. Cannot guarantee quality of sleep.

edit on 7-5-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I agree my feeling is he was viewed - not vise versa. I believe someone looked at you.
Could there be a reason? Perhaps you are overthinking the reason.
Maybe they are looking at the spot you are in - have you lived there long?

edit on 7-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

OK wow. WOW.
This post about blew my mind. Where does one learn such things - and what else have you to teach?
I'm interested.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

It's one of my own techniques I was testing based on other things I had learned about how "magic" and occult things work. I am not a very good teacher outside of one-on-one, so I doubt there's a lot I would be able to teach a lot of people.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am going to guess you underestimate yourself.
I notice you are very humble . . . this only means your gifts will increase.
I would like to know more - because you touch on some things anthropologically that you might not know about.
Or do you?
Peace & Light, ~ Bird

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think perhaps your spirit guide was trying to reveal themselves to you......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp
So, where are the remote viewing experts?

Would it help if I put a video up of my dancing to SuperToll?

The sad fact is, there are no experts. There is no evidence to support that remote viewing is even possible. Unless of course psychic phenomena work in the real world but suddenly stop when being tested in a lab for empirical evidence of their existence. That would just be too convenient though, wouldn't it?

top topics

join