It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury erupts outside U.S. Embassy in London as hundreds stage mock funeral for Osama bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
any one still wondering why it sleeps with the fishes ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

lol WUT!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Would like to applaud the police.

As they would have torn each other to bits.

Kudos to the law for stopping it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Agree with that buddy but to be perfectly honest it could have been avoided had this event not taken place. The OBL supporters knew what they were doing and as such I feel it was to provoke something which it did but I guess not quite to the scale they wanted.

You can imagine one of us walking around with one of those scarves on....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

sleeps with the fishes as in a mob hit who has been dumped in a river

this is why they dumped the body at sea

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Ah got ya, thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Compared to the disgusting uncivilised gloating over the death of another human being by americans (as it appears mainly an american act at present)
A mock funeral is a more civilised way to protest - not to mention alot better than going out and killing people in retaliation..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I noticed the lady in the video, which we cannot see, said Osama Bin Laden smoked cannabis. She said that is not allowed in Islam. She also said he was getting prophecies revealed to him while he was taking the drug.

This answers my question about why he was so successful with the execution of the 9-11 plan. The Mayans did the same thing with hallucinogenic drugs to contact the spirit realm.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'd like to see them try that in the US they'd get killed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Here is a video of the MAC protesting www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
I'd like to see them try that in the US they'd get killed.

I highly doubt that, considering that you just stand by and let a bunch of hate-mongers taunt grieving families at the funerals of fallen servicemen and women.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
WHY is the UK harboring these islamic radicals that want to turn the UK into a nation governed by sharia?

deport them all to afghanistan or pakistan!!

americans still want to complain about mexicans?
look at the sh ite the uk attracts from neighboring countries...

edit on 7/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
WHY is the UK harboring these islamic radicals that want to turn the UK into a nation governed by sharia?

deport them all to afghanistan or pakistan!!

americans still want to complain about mexicans?
look at the sh ite the uk attracts from neighboring countries...

They don't just harbor them, they protect them from a good old fashioned mob lynching the top people all have around the clock security from the police, It sickens me

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

arent you guys worried at all? home breeding terrorists and protecting them...omg.
heck forget the monarchy vs republic issue...geez...id rather have a royal family than this lot.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
A mock funeral is a more civilised way to protest - not to mention alot better than going out and killing people in retaliation..

Give them time and I'm sure they will!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
V For Vendetta: Begins Playing Out In The UK? Norsefire Party = English Defense League: EDL

The EDL counter protestors fighting against the Islamification of the UK and Europe...
Is that racist?

Is it racist to oppose this...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b95cb92b241d.jpg[/atsimg]

Then call me a racist. I dont want ANY religion to dominate the world. I would oppose it. I would fight.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Perfect example of the utter failure called multiculturalism. These people are once again showing that they do all but integrate. Where was their fury when he struck the World Trade centers? (regardless of the conspiracy theory - Bin Laden claimed responsibility) That day, when he called thousands of innocent people?

I didn't see 'm on the street and now? Now they are furious because a psychopathic mass murder didn't get the burial he true muslim deserves? I'd suggest expel all of then. I'm totally fed up of these hypocrites (before crushing down on me, note that I'm talking about a specific group, not Muslims in general.)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
reply to post by JDofBERKSHIRE

arent you guys worried at all? home breeding terrorists and protecting them...omg.
heck forget the monarchy vs republic issue...geez...id rather have a royal family than this lot.

I ain't worried cause when the days comes they will get slaughtered we need the average brit to wake up then they will have us to deal with!!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I don't see how it would be racist, I see one black guy and a couple of white guys.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

they arent there to integrate. they are there to conquer. big difference.
your weak policies are being used against you. they hide under the protection democracy provides and are slowly but surely breeding and spreading their brand of religion and way of life their religion dictates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join