It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khameini Asks President Ahmadinejad To Step Down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well dont go twisting things, I asked why he was always making threats? heres some old ones, as if what Im saying is not true...

On the eve of his trip to New York City, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stood before a banner blaring "Death to America," showed off his military might and declared his extremist regime will not bow to Western pressure.

Ok, his regime are really extreme. How many countries have or are they invading again?

"Those who think, that by using such decayed tools as psychological warfare and economic sanctions, they can stop the Iranian nation's progress are making a mistake," Ahmadinejad said yesterday outside of Tehran.

That is not a threat, he is simply stating, whatever you try, you are not going to affect what we are doing in our country.

www.nydailynews.com...

Iran and Syria's presidents started two days of meetings in Damascus Thursday, and lost no time in issuing more threats against the U.S. and Israel.

And I guess Israel has not met with the USA threatening to bomb Iran. Do you blame them?

"If the Zionist regime wants to repeat its past mistakes, this will constitute its demise and annihilation," the Iran president said. "With Allah's help the new Middle East will be a Middle East without Zionists and Imperialists."

Well, I can't say I feel for Israel. There actions actually make me wish the zionists were not here aswell. Again, Iran have not formally attacked anyone, except with words.

abcnews.go.com...

How many Videos have you seen where the people gathered chant Death to America? Why do the Banners that are hung above or below him often say this as well?

Maybe its a message and not a direct threat. Maybe he would love to see the end of America, but do you truely think he will try and make it happen?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Maybe its a message and not a direct threat. Maybe he would love to see the end of America, but do you truely think he will try and make it happen?

No, I dont. Unless we attack him first. You have to remember that while they may chant for "death to America" we have openly let him and his people know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they are high up on our hit list for over a decade.

Every chance we have had since Iran was named on the "Axis of evil" we have been running a long hot and heavy pre war propaganda campaign against them. And Im not saying all the propaganda is false, Im just saying that the delivery, repetition, etc., qualifies it as propaganda.

I think we are already attacking them, in a sense. Im not convinced that Anonymous Iran isnt Anonymous CIA, and I suspect we are in there stirring the pot as we speak.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

No I dont think they are gonna be allowed to do what they want to do... That easier for you to understand?

If not look at the map that was posted earlier, hmmm look whos so well encamped, Why is that I wonder?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Im telling you. I strongly suspect that Iran was the purpose behind getting Osama now. Its the first thing thought I had when they started mooing about how "we all needed to unite as a people like on 9-11," and then started the fear mongering about "retaliatory strikes."

Their chatter on Pakistan, is a distraction. You should look at all the stuff that has happened in Iran over the last 7 days. They are in an incredibly vulnerable moment, and I just have trouble believing our government will let it pass them by.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Pretending ? Says the man who is an expert in pretending.
I never trust people who speak in third person.

You pretend to be well educated in History, yet you never fail to mix facts and fictions.
You pretend to be well connected to Mossad agents, CIA agents, and what not.
You pretend to be an expert in forensics, then constantly change your version. “it's a false flag, no...it's a case of a pedophile...no it's a military training”.
You pretend to be a military expert, yet you don't even know what a shaped charge damage looks like.
You pretend alot.

Iran, a major supporter and supplier of terror groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah.
Iran has its fat dirty little fingers all around Iraq terror activities. Many Iraqis as well US soldiers are dead because of your precious Iran. I'm willing to bet it's the same in Syria now days.
Iran, one of the worse countries known to oppress its own people and has no civil rights, liberties or democracy.

tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Lol your comment made me laugh the only threats are coming from israel ,britain and america IRAN has had there top scientist killed most likely by mossad ,cia. not forgetting the stuxnet attack . I think iran is allowed to make some noise towards the west . The only threats i have herd is iran wants the west out of the middle east and to stop interfering in other countrys.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX

Lol your comment made me laugh the only threats are coming from israel ,britain and america IRAN has had there top scientist killed most likely by mossad ,cia. not forgetting the stuxnet attack . I think iran is allowed to make some noise towards the west . The only threats i have herd is iran wants the west out of the middle east and to stop interfering in other countrys.

Keep laughing see how long you can keep it up... Have fun herding your threats!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
ahmadinejad however crazy he may have seemed is now much better then whoever khameini installs next to lead iran eh?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

We supplied the weapons used by Iraq for their attack on Iran.
Iran lost over a million men fighting that war.
We also staged a coup on their Democratically elected President, Mossadegh through the CIA in the early 50's.
He have had trade sanctions against Iran since they seized the hostages at the US embassy.
Even though the Reagan administration broke many laws trading weapons for hostages nobody in the administration was convicted of any crime (Reagan/Bush/Oliver North).
Iran is now surrounded by countries under US influence or control while we talk about bombing their nuclear energy program and according to many they should just be quiet about it.
Iranians are heirs to one of the oldest cultures anywhere in the world and no one should be surprised that they care about their country enough to fight for it against foreign aggression.
That isn't being crazy, that's Patriotism.
Iran is a beautiful country with a long and proud history who if we treated as equals among nations would not be chanting "Death to America" but would be welcoming trade, tourism and foreign investment.

Their people have a right to be angry when provoked, the same as any other country.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I hope their stinking terrorist government and political setup falls into a screaming mess! Maybe Obama needs to pay a visit to the weak and worthless Ayatollah. Maybe he should be swimming with fishes with Bin Laden after all the oppression he has put on the innocent Iranian people. bahahahahah death to the Ayatollah's oppressive Sharia rule! Hopefully the people will let democracy rule! Persians are good people on the whole and do not deserve this regime! Let the Iranian revolution begin!
edit on 6-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

And Barack Obama has been given what declared authority within the United States Constitution to pursue such actions?

Do not quote the UN, what they say is 100% irrelevant as it was made clear the only governing authority permitted in this country is the constitutional government of the United States comprising the local and state governments as well as the 3 branches; Legislative, Judicial, and Executive.

To answer your question, because I already know the answer, is that he has no appropriated authority to declare who can or cannot live let alone who can or cannot lead another country. It is not his decision to make nor would I endorse that decision had such authority been appropriated to him. I am a fan of law and order, not succumbing to the idea that the President is like a King and makes his decisions based upon the emotion of the moment.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Who cares remove the Ayatollah he is a troublemaker who constantly oppresses the people!. The election protest fiasco not enough to prove the point? Maybe their Pres is waking up to that!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Missing for a week

Wonder if he is swimming with the fishes as well.

LOL, maybe they got the wrong guy!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Who cares? I care. Breaking the law is a criminal offense, breaking federal law is a federal offense. Even though he does it every day I do like to believe his unconstitutional activities are limited. So I care and so do all the other Americans who believe in the constitution and rule of law. I want a President of a Republic not a Emperor of an Empire.

If you are so dead-set on taking out Khameini and/or Ahmadinejad then tell your Prime Minister to lead your armed services in the battle and leave the United States out of it. We are already bogged down in half a dozen unconstitutional wars and the last time we got involved in Iran we established a dictator known as the Shah who caused this revolution and establishment of an Islamic Republic in the first place. It is known as Blow-back.

I do not care what your country does just leave mine out of it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Sounds like you are an Ayatollah supporter? Good one man you obviously love to see the Persian people oppressed! hiding behind law and order tutututut! Looks like we have an oppression supporter here. I really hope this fallout in the Iranian Government means an end to their despicable rule! Those poor people really need a break! Were you someone who wanted Mubarek out etc etc? What's the difference here with this oppressive regime?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I really do not care who is in power over the people of Iran for one simple reason: It is none of my business.

If the Iranian people want to be free then they are more than welcome to protest and have a revolution. It would not be easy but it also would not be impossible. They do not need a foreign force intervening in their domestic affairs. I would not want some foreign force intervening in the domestic affairs of my nation regardless of the situation, that same respect I give to other people in foreign nations.

Kick, scream, and call me an ally of dictators, I care not. To me it merely shows that you lack the capacity to formulate an elaborate response to my post and rather would insult me. Do so if you wish, it is not my right to stop you from exercising your freedom of speech no matter how ridiculous it is.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If the Iranian people want to be free then they are more than welcome to protest and have a revolution.

The problem is they cannot because of this oppressive regime! They need help!

To me it merely shows that you lack the capacity to formulate an elaborate response to my post and rather would insult me.

For starters my "capacity" exceeds anything you could even imagine! Don't care what you say! Even Chuck Norris can see that! lol! The way you hide behind "law" would suggest you are what I have claimed. Hiding behind the law tututut! lol! The Iranian people really need help to free them from this scourge!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The truth is the only person who could run Iran at the present who wouldn't be vilified by the west is Prince Pavlavi the former deposed and deceased Shah's son, who's considerable personal fortune is often used to fund Iranian opposition groups and the video presentations that go around.

Then I bet you would find it interesting to know he killed himself a couple months ago. So there ya go.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Personally, I am thrilled with this news. Khamenei's time is running out! Just a few years more before all those backward Islam-crazed religious governmental authorities all die out. Sadly, this will result in a powervacuum if not handled correctly and with the way the West postures against Iran, I'm not sure Iran will be able to handle it in the first place.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
ahmadinejad however crazy he may have seemed is now much better then whoever khameini installs next to lead iran eh?

I've been saying this for a while, but nobody believes it. Ahmadinejad was actually on his way to do good for his people, he for example has plans for housing subsidies, insurance subsidies, electrical transport - he told the "moral police" they had no right to interfere with a man and a woman walking and holding hands for example(something that could end up really bad for both man and woman).

And he was constantly demonized by the West! Of course the West is stupid enough to not realize when they were/are demonizing a potential partner. Which in turn topples it's own dominoes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join