It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a bad feeling that the war on conspiracy theorists has begun (or at least has been ramped up)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

TPTB like to set up "Opposition Activist groups" This allows them to lure in and then control any one who might oppose their agenda.

During the "Farm Wars" the "Loyal Opposition" was Rockefeller funded/ United Nations connected Organic Consumers Assoc, Food & Water Watch and La Vida Locavoire. They had enough "credibility" among activists to nullify opposition so the Ag cartel written "Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010" became law with little opposition.

Maurice Strong worked for YMCA International very early in his career as point man for TPTB. This is said to be his possible inspiration for the UN sanctioned NGOs that have sprung up since the 1970's and are used to corral and control activists.

I would assume the same is being done with the "tin foil hat brigade"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There is a war on conspiracy theorists HERE on ATS, look around.
Check out any chemtrail thread, and try to "theorize". You will get put in a box and labeled "nut" by the same few posters day after day, and quickly I might add.
The war extends to any thoughts and ideas that are outside of acceptable thought AND have merit. This is key, the conspiracy subject HAS to have enough merit to warrant the disinfo effort.
The propagandists don't much care if you theorize about UFO's, ghosts, and 2012. But, they certainly don't want anyone to get away with speculating about REAL #...the kind of crap that can shine a spotlight on the WHO exactly is doing REAL harm to common people.
But, we have propagandists here on ATS, too. Best beware.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
here's a great example of how 'conspiracy theorist' is used in a derogatory manner to dismiss mountains of obvious red flags

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

lol. buddy, lots of people debunk 2012 and ufos too. I've seen your 'theorizing' in those 'chemtrail' threads, and it amounts to you essentially calling anyone who disagrees with you an 'agent'.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join