It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Signs That The Collapse Of Our Modern World Has Already Begun.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Let me show you the puzzle I have created so far which may shed light on this topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Well,did you know that American doctors approved of many of the studies and experiments done by the Nazi docs, the ones that weren't solely done for sadistic purposes,for example the vivisection of live twins (vivisection means combining 2 organisms) and also the one huge accomplishment thats often been parodied in pop culture many times, most likely w/o the writers knowledge that the idea was actually carries out during the cold ear- and that is the extraction and support of a living brain and then the communication with it using electric signals - which was actually a cold war race to achieve with the Soviets winning b/c the vast number of "criminals" they had to work on.
Personally I have a liberals arts education and I see the effect all this tech has on people-no good. I personally kind of look forward to the end- I just wish it would happen all at once...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Excellent post my friend!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
mordern world started collapsing as soon as greed took over innovation

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm unsure if I want to put my mother and pets through the imminent bull#. It seems once our food supply is done for and crops poisoned (all of central u.s.' perpetual floods). I have a survival kit, but I feel it won't be needed when/if we escape the initial cataclysm only to have to fight the elements and others to live each day, while starving for food and water.

I don't want to have a long, drawn out, painful death so I think i'll take my chances and take it one day at a time hoping to get wiped out quickly,painlessly from an earthquake/tsunami when florida goes under.

jus' sayin.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I am not going to lie, we are facing an event unlike any other. The truth of the matter is that we are going to be gouged at the pumps, robbed at the grocery store, bills will get higher beyond reasonable control, past what they are now. University will be more expensive leading people who are intellectually gifted but not financially gifted to suffer and many more.

We are going to see differences, and we are going to see a lot more animosity between nations going forward. I would really like to see more honesty in the new world, but we all know that is as likely to occur as the moon colliding with Earth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good post man

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Great point! We can only tolerate this for as long as they allow us to tolerate it until they come into our homes and threaten us with complying or destruction. The sad part is, that according to various spiritual beliefs, if one believes in the statement that our souls chose to be here at this time. So according to that logic we are all here for a reason and we must stand and fight when the time comes or we shall be doomed. I for one am going to tell my wife I love her as much as possible, I already do, but it doesn't hurt to say it a bit more.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

This is the reason I have chosen not to have children. The world is now a cesspool and those that can view us from great distances and see the type of nonsense that occurs they probably laugh hysterically at our antics. I see today as well, people on the bus talking about going to jail like it is an achievement, their children wearing ratty clothes and the parents smoking, not listening to their children's cries for sustinence.

We need to awaken and work together but the odds of that happening are few and far between.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

This is probably because the way the world is flowing, people who are apathetic will never care enought o do anything about the state of our world. I have often wished I had the power of many as we are heading into an extremely dark time. I only wish that we can make right with the ones we love and do our best to tough it out until the inevitable occurs.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Most of these points apply either solely or mostly to the US and A...

The US is not the "modern world"... There is more to this earthly place than just the US... The US is NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD...

So NO THE COLLAPSE OF THE MODERN WORLD IS NOT HAPPENING RATHER THE COLLAPSE OF THE US REGIME OF TERROR IS COLLAPSING MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
give me something to relate "collapse" to. worst possible scenario you're speaking here that could come to pass.
what's that mean exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join