It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Blackhawk used in Raid? Where was it built?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The stealth modified version of the Blackhawk, where was this made?
I have few possible clues below..
a
1. Palmdale Plant 42
2. Edwards AFB
3. Groom Lake
4. Tonopah Test Range

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

interesting then i guess my theory fits and has a whole new meaning lol heres the link its about how a black hawk wont be able to hold that many people after the first one went downwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

interesting then i guess my theory fits and has a whole new meaning lol heres the link its about how a black hawk wont be able to hold that many people after the first one went downwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Except your theory only has two helicopters as part of the operation. When, in fact, there were a total of four.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Im sorry, but this reply does not fit my question.
I wish to know where these were built or tested.

My guesses are above in my original post.

Anymore thoughts?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

i guess im wrong could you show me a link showing they used 4 please i cant find one now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are already numerous topics on this. I believe this was the original one www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why can't you just post your question there?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

i guess im wrong could you show me a link showing they used 4 please i cant find one now.

Here are a couple:

Osama bin Laden's final night began with a group of four helicopters slicing through the night skies over Pakistan, making their way toward Islamabad from a U.S. base in northern Afghanistan.

www.time.com...

ABBOTTABAD, Pakistan — Four helicopters swooped in early Monday and killed Osama bin Laden in a fiery American raid on his fortress-like compound in a Pakistani town that is home to three army regiments.

www.navytimes.com...

There are many more sources. Just Google "Bin Laden Four Helicopters"
edit on 5-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thank you maybe i should have looked a little deeper into this it would make sense to bring back up. but i thought it was just too top secret and they would only use enough to get the job done

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Guys...come on....Your not answering my question.

I would wish to know where did these stealth modified choppers built?

Was it Groom Lake, Palmdale, or Edwards? Or, maybe at the TNX test base?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Maybe an H-92 modified at Chase Field, TX
edit on 5-5-2011 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
maybe I just answered my question here:

www.lvrj.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have been doing some digging on this but so far all I know is that it looks like it was being tested in Groom lake in the 1990s under the code name T.E.K standing for Test and Evaluation Project K. Backed up by the F117 and B2 was codenamed TEB. www.globalsecurity.org... and after an incident called Cheonan the Navy requested to buy 8 multi helicopters under the code name MH-X project. www.globalsecurity.org... here's an article on the Cheonan incident for those that don't remember. sitrep.globalsecurity.org...

That is all I have found so far.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I imagine they were "built" all over the place. Boeing undoubtedly machined some parts, which probably took place in Washington state. General Electric probably built the motors. If the basic design differed much from the original UH-60, the body was probably mostly done in California. Probably put together/tested/outfitted in Utah or Nevada.
edit on 27-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe these guys know:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f898e9cdbb19.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darpa999
The stealth modified version of the Blackhawk, where was this made?
I have few possible clues below..
a
1. Palmdale Plant 42
2. Edwards AFB
3. Groom Lake
4. Tonopah Test Range

Clues you say?
You haven't provided any clues, you have simply posted a list of places.
The "stealth version" of the BlackHawk is still unconfirmed.

Although for me it does prove one thing. The US Military has toys which we have no clue exist. This was just an unlucky accident for them that we got to see part of one.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Bet it was not at 42 or Edwards.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE

Bet it was not at 42 or Edwards.

Agreed.
But being tested is another thread.
ps
LSW1, did you ever join the wizards after work at In-and-out burger?
edit on 30-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

LOL!

I don't hang out with any group or anything like that. What do those kids do, play cards games?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

there is many manufacturers involved that supply pieces right down to (for example) PCB component level that are shipped to be assembled elsewhere. birds like this that have to handle the wide range of temperatures from sub-arctic cold to scalding desert heat demand incredibly tight tolerances & high level of quality control and testing.

sub-assemblies of many sorts come from across the country. I can only guess there is a major assembly point but aircraft aren't exactly like an automobile assembly plant knocking out a long line of Camaros.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Although for me it does prove one thing. The US Military has toys which we have no clue exist. This was just an unlucky accident for them that we got to see part of one.

Well, of course they do.

Some of them are sort of gadgety but useless, some are pretty damned cool, others are the sort of thing you look at and say 'why in Thor's name is THAT classified?'.

One of my personal favorites was that camera ball thing you shot into/onto buildings with the big slingshot. Classified at the time, but useful and sort of unexpected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join