It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

It only further shows that YOU is a joke.

You feel more safe? now that you justify your own delusional Life?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
People here use labels to shut up critical thinkers..

They use labels here in this forum just to justify that, oh he`s just crazy.. okey i made up my mind.

HOW WEAK ARE YOU?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by Chesster

You still here, saying that a frozen osama would be so dumb that it cant be true??

Why are you picking this little theory up over and over again...

This is the only thing your scared mind can think of?

Okey TELL ME THIS... when the Seals got in there, with their camera on their heads...

WHY haven't them a STILL Picture of the VIDEO just the second before OBL apparently got shot?

THATS THE ONLY THING WE ASK FOR!!.....

But guess what!

They dont...

You and several other people here need to wake up..

Still in love with your Hot News Reporter??

Silly minds...

You all are attacking like kids, with bad words.. some are even using the term crazy person??

Get a life... DO SOME RESEARCH..

Dude I don't want a life. I am happy being a floating consciousness in space.

And reason we don't have a pic?

We are torturing him in gitmo right now trying to figure out if nuke threat is real since he was found in pakistan...

That is way more of a theory based on the facts so far.

See you have flawed logic, you say they won't show us a picture... cause he has been frozen for ten years?

Well if they never planned to show us a picture! WHy would they even bother freezing him? And was he next to disneys head?

ALso.... his daughter and wife said that they capped him. So... umm, it's his wife and daughter dude. How do you think people get people to lie from all dif culture and countrys? Do you really think the USA gov who can barely maintain control of it's own political system and citizens can have so much control to make not only our own people but those of a foreign gov who do not like us, and his wife and child to lie?

ANd you are telling me to do research. Here try an experiment get your 10 closest friends to keep a lie going for a week. See how far you get.

By the way you were just owned by logic, not rantings, not gold sales, not seed sales. LOGIC. Alex Jones should read this and learn how to use it. And you, well I like you, I like mean closed minded people for it opens up my mind more. So please continue with due diligence and service to this community. Inspire us all to not listen to the mindless fear monger of the eternal Alex Jones. As we know Clinton show parents in the face and stole their kids and Bush put us in FEMA camps. Oh, and 3-4 million people are going to die in a terrorist attack in 1999.

Right... Oh and super bio cryogenic osama is straight out of a B movie. Next thing you will be talking about Mighty Morphin Kim Jong Il, and Professor X-bama

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
Why was the tail section of the helicopter left in OBL's compound?

1. Who shot it down?

2. Where is the rest of the helicopter? Can it fly without the tail section?

3. If the helicopter can not fly without the tail section, then how did the SEALs get out of the compound?

4. Why is there barely any damage to the tail section? The only noticeable damage is at the top part (in pictures of it), which would have been where it is connected to the rest of the helicopter.

www.feelfree.co...

On the heli, think the drunk seal murdering jerk that was the pilot snagged the barb wire, you can see it looks like it snagged the tire or underside, probably didnt realize it.

But look at picture bard wire is messed up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Well if they never planned to show us a picture! WHy would they even bother freezing him? And was he next to disneys head?

why are you saying this over and over ?

Why are you talking gibberish?

You are going a great length here sir.

Dude?? floating in space? where is this nonsense coming from?

You are just a Hater, trying so hard convincing yourself the world is what MSM is telling you.

We are torturing him in gitmo right now trying to figure out if nuke threat is real since he was found in pakistan...

What?

See you have flawed logic, you say they won't show us a picture... cause he has been frozen for ten years?

What did i ever state that he was frozen? you are putting your nutty words in my mouth??

Have you seen the pictures, of those who got killed in that building? PURE Execution!

Where is your mind lately?

ALso.... his daughter and wife said that they capped him. So... umm, it's his wife and daughter dude. How do you think people get people to lie from all dif culture and countrys? Do you really think the USA gov who can barely maintain control of it's own political system and citizens can have so much control to make not only our own people but those of a foreign gov who do not like us, and his wife and child to lie?

What? this is what you tell us? you are like many other haters here, shìt scared, Echoing the MSM...

ANd you are telling me to do research. Here try an experiment get your 10 closest friends to keep a lie going for a week. See how far you get.

Easy... you just need 5 to make it a conspiracy...

Right... Oh and super bio cryogenic osama is straight out of a B movie. Next thing you will be talking about Mighty Morphin Kim Jong Il, and Professor X-bama

Where does your logic wander, when you write nonsense like this?

oh you are trying to label me....

got it now....

i really pity you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

No echoing what the wife and kid said...

what is the MSM monster? Dude take your pills and calm down nobody controls anyone else... and its impossible to control a group of people. Use logic.

I love you I do not hate.

And yes, it is my job to spread the truth. To inspire. to admire, AMERICA! The dream! The lovely lovely land of green green fields that I can smoke if I want too.

Where I can talk gibberish because it entertains me... and annoys you. Because as I have proven here nobody controls our words and thoughts, unless we say they do. And you seem to say that a lot.

Be free my friend be free. Come to our side, grandma, grandma. It's the light.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is the man, he has got some B@LLS to stand up to the US government especially for the amount of time he has been involved in this. People make him out to be crazy, but slowly people are starting to beleive the like of Alex Jones, hopefully it wont be too late before the whole world realises that all the Governments around the world are good at doing is one thing....TO LIE!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

No echoing what the wife and kid said...

what is the MSM monster? Dude take your pills and calm down nobody controls anyone else... and its impossible to control a group of people. Use logic.

I love you I do not hate.

And yes, it is my job to spread the truth. To inspire. to admire, AMERICA! The dream! The lovely lovely land of green green fields that I can smoke if I want too.

Where I can talk gibberish because it entertains me... and annoys you. Because as I have proven here nobody controls our words and thoughts, unless we say they do. And you seem to say that a lot.

Be free my friend be free. Come to our side, grandma, grandma. It's the light.

Where is this nonsense coming from sir?

You are convincing yourself aren't you? all day, all your life...

Pills? still trying to label me?

because it entertains me? you a troll maybe?

Have you tried to USE your Type of words in a community i guess they will give you a free pillow room.

Witch side are you talking about? the ignorant gullible loving "proud voter" side??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011
Alex Jones is the man, he has got some B@LLS to stand up to the US government especially for the amount of time he has been involved in this. People make him out to be crazy, but slowly people are starting to beleive the like of Alex Jones, hopefully it wont be too late before the whole world realises that all the Governments around the world are good at doing is one thing....TO LIE!!!!

Dude no... ALex Jones sells products... he is standing up for his bank account and conning the poor simple rural people of America.

If the gov was as bad as Alex said guess what?

ALEX would not exist.

So there you go, his existence debunks himself.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

If the gov was as bad as Alex said guess what? ALEX would not exist.

Tell yourself that over and over...

If that is what you stand behind ..
what a argument, we need more like you here.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

If the gov was as bad as Alex said guess what? ALEX would not exist.

Tell yourself that over and over...

If that is what you stand behind ..
what a argument, we need more like you here.

Hey man does your tin foil hat use battery or solar power...

SO you mean you believe that the USA gov controls the universe? You sure you are of proper mind set? I mean as in not a special person who lives in a special version of this universe?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

SO you mean you believe that the USA gov controls the universe?

When did i state that?

Nice tactic there sir.

You are getting more weird..

Please read this, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Reading your link now. So tell me exactly what you believe? What do you think OSAMA is or where he is. Explain to me this sir. While I read why I am a jackass attacking conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

"psychological processing malfunction"

This Label can be used on many gullible members here.

But as for some here that comes in here and just make gibberish posts.. are more disturbing, as they can never be reasoned with..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

why I am a jackass attacking conspiracy theorists.

Look at your posts sir.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

"psychological processing malfunction"

This Label can be used on many gullible members here.

But as for some here that comes in here and just make gibberish posts.. are more disturbing, as they can never be reasoned with..

This comes from a person who thinks OSAMA was frozen and ALEX JONES makes sense... gullible huh?

Why dont you go buy some apocalypse overpriced seed packs, and a 900 dollar apocalypse book bag fool of freeze dried food to last you 5 days. LOL or Gold.. cause in the end, G-d don't take mastercard.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

This comes from a person who thinks OSAMA was frozen

Why do you say this again?

I really don't understand what you are trying to do here sir.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well tell me about what you believe. Now I want to know everything about you. What do you do? What do you believe? What party do you subscribe to? Have you now or ever have been affiliated with a militia group? Were you in the military? If so what rank? Do you work at the ALEX JONES show or at any site affiliated with anti gov activities and propaganda? Do you like sausages?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Well tell me about what you believe. Now I want to know everything about you. What do you do? What do you believe? What party do you subscribe to? Have you now or ever have been affiliated with a militia group? Were you in the military? If so what rank? Do you work at the ALEX JONES show or at any site affiliated with anti gov activities and propaganda? Do you like sausages?

You are getting more weirder every time you post now sir.

Where is this coming from?

Who are you? (you know what! i don't wanna know.)

Explain me why you are stating this about me.. you think i believe this stuff you are saying.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

We live in a money world! Who wanna do any thing for free?? You?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join