It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seekingtruths

As of the latest I;ve heard and read, official story says four helicopters did the mission...two Black Hawks and two Chinooks. One of the Black Hawks had a hard landing and was damaged. The other Black Hawk landed. The Chinooks were kept in the air during the ground mission, and then one was sent in to pick up whoever and whatever they couldn't get into the other Black Hawk.

edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
Soooo.. did anyone listen to Glenn Beck today?
Apparently if you don't think Osama was killed Sunday you will now be refered to as "Deathers"
When I heard him say that I spit my drink out. So now we have Birthers, Truthers and Deathers....Anyone else find it curious that there is always a silly name made for people who don't accept the "official story" ?

Those words are not by accident
Its a well known fact that the military dehumanizes and instills racism with derogatory labels.
Japs , Krouts, Rag heads, Gooks, are a few examples
Its like psy op racism that makes the enemy easier to kill.
Or in the civilian world easier to discriminate against .
edit on 5-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: grammer

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
great thread i just wish people would open there eyes and see that bin laden and al quida had nothing to do with 9/11 other than being scapegoats and real justice would be done by arresting bush and his posse of tyranious terrorist i only pray that people will wake up and take back our god givin right of free speech about anything and anyone we choose to talk about

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There is a great explanation of what really happened. That helicopter that crashed is not a Blackhawk like the official story goes. It's some kind of new stealth chopper. The US got caught with their pants around their ankles with a crashed new technology helicopter near Pakistan's military headquarters and needed a reason to go in and try and recover or sabotage the wreckage, and kill the witnesses. Why not use the death of Bin Laden as an alibi? Especially when you can take the news coverage away from Barry's blatantly faked pdf birth certificate!

I find the 66 years after the death of Hitler to be...............creepy as well.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
and now there was a dog dropped into the compound along with the Navy Seals???
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No, there was no dog. But there was the tooth ferry.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well....as if this subject needed any more far fetched wierdness...apparently there WAS a dog. at least according to Yahoo news.

Link Yahoo News

Americans are fascinated by the anonymous U.S. Navy SEALs who daringly raided Osama bin Laden's Abbottabad, Pakistan compound this week, but one canine commando is attracting especially fervent interest.

According to the New York Times and the British tabloid The Sun, a military dog (not pictured) was strapped onto one of the assault team members as he was lowered out of a Black Hawk helicopter and began the operation that killed the notorious terrorist on Monday. But who is this canine hero?

Sadly, we know very little, and the Pentagon hasn't confirmed that a dog was even on the mission, much less release information about the canine's name or breed.

"Little is known about what may be the nation's most courageous dog," the Times' Gardner Harris writes. He speculates that the dog was most likely a German shepherd or a Belgian Malinois, since those are the breeds most often found in the military's 2,700-strong military dog program. (A new breed, however, is becoming popular with the troops. Labrador retrievers have begun to "wander off-leash 100 yards or more in front of patrols to ensure the safety of the route.")

The Pentagon and White House are keeping tight-lipped about the details of the operation, but that, of course, hasn't prevented commentators from speculating on the dog's role based on the functions of other war dogs in combat. "It's possible that the commandos brought a specialized search dog, which would have been sent in ahead of the humans to find explosives or people hidden inside the building," Slate's Brian Palmer writes. Or the dog could have been a "combat tracker"--canines who are specially trained to sniff out individuals and then follow their trail. Saddam Hussein was found in a hole under a hut--the assault team could have decided that they needed a good tracking dog in case bin Laden had a similar idea.

Dogs are increasingly important in America's combat operations abroad, and some have been outfitted with special (and adorable) "doggles" to protect their eyes, oxygen masks to protect their lungs as they parachute out with soldiers at high altitudes, and even waterproof vests that contain infrared cameras that transmit video back to servicemen watching a monitor yards behind them. Check out Foreign Policy's beautiful photo essay on military dogs here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Service dogs actually get better treatment than the servicemen and women do. These animals are so awesome. They don't talk back...they just get on with the mission. If we would just let them run the Joint Staff it would alleviate the infighting and politics between the services.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

I had to nab that pic.....for some reason I find it hysterical!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by brewing

It looks like the dog had to wear nuclear blinders to mitigate the blinding amount of bull # in the Bin Laden story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes, apparently there was a dog. Breaking news...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

reply to post by brewing

It looks like the dog had to wear nuclear blinders to mitigate the blinding amount of bull # in the Bin Laden story.

Yes...perhaps he is a B.S. sniffing hound...lol. His nose must be on overload right about now.

Probably wearing the glasses in case he ended up having to look directly at Hillary Clinton. There's only so much grass you can eat after something like that.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am sure they were all sitting in the "Situation Room" watching Barney or Spongebob Square Pants while awaiting all the BS to be leaked to the public via the crap spewers called TV Journalists!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just have to post about this:

Did anyone see Bill Mahre tonight??

I usually have respect for him and used to think he was smart, but after tonight.....not so much.

First off, he ridiculed what he called 'conspiracy theorists nuts',; anyone who doesn't believe in the 'official account' of 9/11...

and they NEVER NOT ONCE mentioned the inconsistencies in the OBL death story (stories).

no one mentioned the 5 min DNA test
no one mentioned why the U.S, decided to kill him instead of capturing and trying him in a court
no one mentioned the fallen helicopter reasons
no one mentioned the wife (human shield) mystery
no one mentioned the helo flight to the Navy ship
no one mentioned the washing of OBL's body, funeral rites OR MOST IMPORTANTLY

THE SEA BURIAL

His show really disappointed me tonight, as I was very intrigued on how he'd discuss this story

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Bill Maher is a liberal d-bag....he isnt going to go against the grain and take on any heat, may as well consider him part of the MSM. He likes to talk a good game like he is so well informed but really he is just a shill for team Obama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
and 4 more reasons

www.foxnews.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.legitgov.org...

www.sovereignindependent.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by d3x0r because: bad quote reference

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangotemper
Another reason why it stinks. 20 or so heavily armed Seals - 40 minute firefight and only three people killed? When most of the bad guys were competent with weapons? Who was shooting for 40 minutes, at whom, and why was there no local alarm raised, or military backup brought in (the academy was only a few minutes away, and the area populated with retired Pakistani generals. Where was the bodyguard for OBL? OBL himself was moderately comfortable with an AK47. High walls alone do not a defence make.

There is something missing from the story.

Exactly .. and what about this .. it was in the middle of the night which may allowed the Navy Seals some advantage but before they reached the entrance there was gunfire now according to what was aired on the local stations here in the USA it looked as though that went on for a few minutes ok now those couriers are dead now they enter the building and it showed some more people shot down think it was 2 ,, ok now they proceed to climb the stairs and Bin Laden son is charging down the stairs as they claimed and they shot him,, so ok now they proceed up the stairs and they claim they seen a man peep out of a room but then this man went back into that room.. ok how long do you think it took a few navy seals to get upstairs from the time they enter that building and according to the Obama officials there was a ak 47 in the room where Bin laden was now hares where I am thinking oh yeah right your full of BS Obama & who ever else stands by this .. So here we have a man claimed to be Bin laden and he is the most wicked of wicked and he didn’t think to pick up that Ak 47 and defend himself .. ok now that’s not all so after they kill him drag his body downstairs an hurry to get him on the helicopter some of the navy seals are gathering the other people as the said and led them out of the building now remember his wife was wounded in the knee by a rifle shot OUCH that must of hurt some don't you think??? maybe blew her knee almost off ya would think .. so there she is outside bleeding half to death with all these other people and then what?? the navy seals call 911 over there and tell the local Pakistani police to come take her to the hospital ???? lol So then the rest of the navy seals rush to get in there helicopter an sped off .. yup and in 40 minutes no local Pakistan military came or police hmm sounds like a good story if your into story telling lol
Oh yeah ad if they didnt want to show the pictures of OBL corpse then why not the video that they all sat down an watched .. oh and when they burried him why not show his then washed up body in his burial wear and the burial while supposedly they said a prayer or some dang thing .. IMO it just gets more hilarious and Obama an his other clan look like fools I can't belive that he even allowed himself to play this out like this man what is he thinking >>

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

"Little is known about what may be the nation's most courageous dog," the Times' Gardner Harris writes.

Doesn't Harris know that the dog goes where he is being dragged to?

Woof. Waf. Woooof. Wof. Growl.
(Translation: OK guys. Were going in. I'll be point. If I need a hand I'll call for you.)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah, im not buying any of this OBL business either. Its all a hoax and I dont care what anyone says. Nothing about it adds up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Mayday, is it relevant? i don't believe that the American administration makes their decisions based on numerology, so Hitler died on mayday, i m sure some other person died on the 4th of June, or any other day.
Thousands of people celebrating Bin Ladins death, nothing unusual about that, people get caught in the moment and they react, its the nature of the beast.
As for being buried in the sea, I cant see that America had any other options. If they captured Bin Ladin and took him back to America, it would have created a nightmare for Obama. Imagine for a second OBL in a prison waiting for a fair trial under the American legal system. fundamental Muslims all around the world would have gone to all lengths to free him, including hostage taking hijacking etc etc the list is way too long. and all the while OBL would be a high profile prisoner being provided free American legal aid.
If on the other hand they brought his body back where would they bury him? in NY? can you name any state that would be willing to have OBL's grave? and if they did find somewhere to bury him that would become the mecca of every fanatic to worship.
However I also have lots of questions about the event. It is now clear that OBL was unarmed and posed no threat to the navy seals, so it it obvious that the mission was to kill him and not capture him, so why not say so? we are not all stupid, call a spade a spade, I think the rednecks would have loved to hear that "our objective was to assassinate OBL"
OBL was hiding in a compound 800 meters from a top military installation, 4 helicopters landed and 30 navy seals stormed the compound shooting at anything that moved. The military people didn't hear them? they were there for 40 minutes it is impossible that they were not aware of this operation taking place. I believe Pakistan knew of OBL's whereabouts for a long time and for some reason decided to give him up now, they also could not say to their people that they helped the Americans kill OBL because their lives would be worth nothing, and the rioting could have toppled their government, so they play stupid, "I know noting her commandant, noting"

ps, its my first post by the way be gentle on me

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join