It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs Away???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It has been posted in the news that Al'Quada has nuclear weapons. Be it brief cases or even larger one's depending on the sources. Now Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan in a mansion of all places. It is well known that Pakistan has nuclear weapons also. Source How in bed was Bin Laden with the governement of Pakistan? I find it hard to belive he was able to hide in the middle of a large city without significant help. Has the Pakistan government been using the US to by time to get nukes to terrorists? Also Pakistan has lately been said to tell Afganistan not to work with the USA. Source Does Pakistan know something, like the USA won't be able to support Afganistan because the US may come under nuclear attack soon?

The US government has given Pakistan Billions of $'s. Source I really hope it doesn't become a mockery of the US that we have given such a large amount of money to Pakistan as they not only use that money to help Al'Quada but also help nuclear weapons get into the hands of terrorists.

It just seems something is not right with this whole thing... To find Bin Laden inside a large city in a mansion after 10 years of searching seems rather ludicrous. I strongly belive Pakistan government is working with Al'Quada and other terrorist groups and maybe giving them some of their nuclear weapons. What better way for the middle east to use nukes on the US and EU while saving face as it is blamed soley on the terrorists...

None of this maybe true but there seems to be a lot of coincidences in this situation.

edit on 1-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes i know what you mean Here are some Links intresting considering everything going on. I'll post these fast first.

Edit My bad its so late i haven't slept in over 34 hours... im going bed
edit on 1-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

It is quite odd, also odd that they just announced the nukes on Apr. 25/11.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
sorry posted in wrong thread
edit on 1-5-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bombs Away?

"Bombs away in old Bombay?..."

edit on 5/1/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Mumbai

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
when they announced that they got him in a large city i was like wait hold up a minute how is he able to do that. that part i find extremely fishy. the Pakistan/nuke idea seems conceivable but a lil out there. id be more worried about the frenzy of extremist activity his death will cause now that its been made public. LET US NOT FORGET THERE ARE THOSE EXTREMISTS IN AMERICA TOO!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Lets break this down...
June 2008. Pakistan tried and continued to try and make peace with terrorists... Source

April 2009. Pakistan uses taliban and its nukes as an excuse to get money.

A Pakistani military offensive against insurgent hideouts prompted suspension of controversial peace talks with the Taliban on Monday, and the country's president sought additional foreign aid to assure that its nuclear arms remain in "safe hands."

Source

January 2010 Pakistan government has no plans to fight terrorists for 12 months. Source

July 2010. Hillary Clinton bribes Pakistan government with $7.5 Billion in order for military to have more control on pakistan. Source

September 2010. US/NATO forces start to push harder on Pakistan border. Source

April 25th 2011. Al'Quada has nuke and will use it if Bin Laden is captured or killed. Source

September 1st 2011. Bin Laden is killed and was said to have been a week ago which means it happend around the 25th of April.... Was Bin Laden already dead when this claim was made? Source

May 2nd 2011. Reuters posts a very interesting article.

Washington has in the past accused Pakistan of maintaining ties to militants targeting U.S. troops in neighboring Afghanistan. Relations soured further in recent months over U.S. drone attacks and CIA activities in the country that have fueled anti-American sentiment.

In October 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton voiced dismay that bin Laden and other prominent militants had not yet been caught and suggested Pakistani complicity, telling newspaper editors in Lahore she found it "hard to believe that nobody in your government knows where they are and couldn't get them if they really wanted to."

Now wait a minute here.... In 2009 Hillary says Pakistan government knows were Bin Laden is. Washinton says Pakistan maintains ties with millitants..... Then all the sudden in 2010 we give them $7.5 BILLION and now best of buddies.. Then all the sudden Bin Laden is found in Pakistan. It is said Pakistan knew were he was.

Analysts say it would be a stretch to believe Pakistan's spy agency did not know bin Laden was living in a town just a couple of hours up the road from Islamabad: if it did know, the country was essentially caught red-handed shielding him from capture.

Source

WTF! is all I can say here. US government belives Pakistan was helping terrorsts all this time and knew were Bin Laden is yet they still hand over $7.5 BILLION plus whatever Pakistan got from the link in my OP.....

I bet the Pakistan government had a pool going for how much money they could millk from us while they supported the very cause we were fighting against.... This leaves me with one very big question. Are Pakistans nukes accounted for?

We should not be cheering for Bin Ladens death, we should be impeaching Hillary and Obama and the rest of their clan.... They knew Pakistan was helping terrorists. They gave them a ton of money anyway knowing it would go to terriorsts. So how is the US government any better than the terrorists themselfs? All this just to get Bin Laden? And know we face a possible nuclear disaster?

Yeah, a lot to be happy about here.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And now Bin Laden is dumped in the sea destroying all evidence? Source

This started as a Conspiracy THEORY. Now I am starting to wonder about the theory part.. Lot of evidence to suggest otherwise.

top topics

join