It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How lovely. I'm watching CNN and they're talking about this American born cleric who uses current technology with things like the internet and social media to recruit followers to become terrorists. And emphasis was put on the internet and social media. Will Osama's death possibly be used as a way to restrict internet freedoms even further?

edit on 1-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by truthseeker321

>> And come on, really -- if Bush were still in office, he'd be wearing a flight suit and strutting around while talking in his most "powerful" whisper; "America set it's sights on evil -- and we did not miss!"

Damn that made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I agree with your assessment. If he has been dead for a week then why make this announcement at this strange hour. This could have waited until tomorrow morning. I am extremely skeptical about everything that we are being told.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It only took 10 years and a Trillion dollars to do this,

link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Laokin

Not yet.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Thanks, had it open before I asked... but I wasn't sure if it was some kind of mistake, like after the speech was over they reverted to the wrong image or something...

Didn't wanna wait for nothing

Thanks my man.

P.S.

I don't have T.V. at all at the moment.. so internet is my only option.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

link   
Hey yall... I just have a few words here.

I don't come here because I have many fish hook scars in me. I don't shop at the government./media/corporate snake oil mall. I am a devout cynic; a dedicated disbeliever in all those things that are spoon fed.

Maybe this guy is dead and if he is, it doesn't really change a doggone thing. 9.11 still happened and my doubts about the OS still exist.

Of course, you can believe as you choose... and I will not harangue you if you want to celebrate this and try to close the door on so much sorrow. I don't blame you a bit.

But I can't do that. I can't reconcile the 9.11 event to the OS. That is who I am.

Best to all

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh yeah.. how come DNA testing and toxicology for regular people takes MONTHS.. yet they can somehow identify his body via DNA in a week? And where exactly did they get his DNA from in the first place??? Come on... I mean... COME ON..

link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

OSAMA has Been Dead for Years...

Don't be a Lemming like all the clowns lined up in front of the white house singing the national anthem on CNN

WTF are they celebrating ...their Idiocy

link   
Oh well.
Now there is one less person that Obama will never be able to bow to.

link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Originally posted by redoubt
Wolf Blitzer is giving birth... this is such a production.

I'm sorry, I ain't biting.

Agree!!! This made me laugh and really I am very upset. I am a Veteran of Iraqi Freedom - just the whole mission accomplished crap . . . doesn't ring for me you know. This is one big party alright - wonder what the heck is really going on.

yeah, I'm thinking the same. lets assume this was all on the up and up. then it's proof positive our leaders are either knowingly misleading us or retarded or maybe even both. massive wars in two countries and the bastard is sitting up in a mansion in another country. just think of all the lives ruined, the massive economic calamities, all the years lost.... what a waste!

anyways, thanks for your service!

link   
Hmm. pretty sure osama's been dead for years, but can't wait to hear the story they're gonna tell

edit on 1-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm thinking this is merely a planned distraction to detour the issue with his BC. I've heard that Bin Laden has been dead for some time now, they were just waiting for the right moment to announce it.

link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I agree with your assessment. If he has been dead for a week then why make this announcement at this strange hour. This could have waited until tomorrow morning. I am extremely skeptical about everything that we are being told.

I could not agree more!!

link   
reply to post by badgerman24

I was the 15th to post it but about time!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Didnt someone say that they had a nuke hidden somewhere?. And that they would blow it if he died.

link   
Let me get this straight...10 years of war in Afghanistan and Iraq following a terrorist attack in the USA...and a week ago we kill the "mastermind" of this terrorist attack WHERE? Pakistan? Good God.

link   
SkyNews now saying that the compound was huge and it might have been a fluke he was even on the compound

Reuters saying his body is in the US. Hmmm.

Sky News still saying they are hearing from inside sources (sources inside Pakistan that have always been incredibly reliable) that this all only happened a few HOURS ago (actually 6). And that a US Apache helicopter was shot down this morning. Weird.
edit on 5/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattj1x
Gaddafi to retaliate on American soil soon and become the new Osama/bogeyman?

2011 - the year the global chessboard is being rearranged.

>> Hey, maybe it is Gaddafi who got killed and not Osama?

That would be good news (to me) because it would mean that we don't need to invade a country like Iraq, or Panama, because we need to get rid of someone inconvenient for the Bush Crime Family.

I've been pretty nervous about all the "Gaddafi most Evil" news these days -- not that I don't think he is a dangerous nutbag, but we were comfortable with this nut-bag and doing business with his regime a few months ago. and I was worried that the CIA probably looked at all the other uprisings, and engineered one in Libya to "cool the tensions" with an outlet event, and use all the other crisis to justify another Resource War.

I'm not too happy that the fastest job growth in this country is Mercenary, Boot Polisher, or Prison Guard.

link   
Actually, I think Obama is going to announce Kennedy is dead. He just found out, about 5 minutes after he found out Osama died 9 years ago.

link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Sundowner
I am on the fence about this personally. I really think that he could have been dead for years and now it's being "announced" for some sort of publicity...perhaps something to raise Obama's approval rating? (Sorry, don't care much for the man. I find his actions/policies ineffectual, but that's for another thread/time, lol.)Who knows! I do know one thing for sure, I don't trust the MSM one single, little ounce. Not at all.

Just like how everyone said Bush was going to spring the news in time for re-election against Kerry? Or how he was going to do it to give McCain a last-minute push?

SSDD.

Yes, yes I get what you're saying here. I wasn't a Bush or McCain lover if you're curious...or if that's what you were getting at. Pardon me if it wasn't. Anyhow, I'm just saying that I really don't trust the MSM and this will be used strategically. Of course. (No surprise there, eh?)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join