It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Speaker : "It says a lot about our country"
Yes it says that you spend billions over 10 years and massacre hundreds of thousands in the name of defence to catch one man...perhaps Washington should apply their "perseverance" elsewhere such as helping people or not wasting tons of money in a time when the economy is at its worst. Interesting times indeed, although I believe this may be the beginning of something big.

link   

Does anyone else here recognize that this so called mansion looks a lot like a prison yard?

link   
I have a couple of really simple questions.

1) How on earth did they get the DNA sample done in under 20 hours?

2) What did they compare it too?

3) Who conducted the testing?

Can we ask those kind of questions?

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Exact details of the "correct" burial were probably not on the top of his mind.

Islamic burials are generally in 24 hours, and body wrapping is normal.

Did anyone expect a question about what sort of cloth the guy was wrapped in? Would YOU?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The speedy burial at sea, the non-release of a picture of his dead body, all is suspect.

Imagine the intelligence treasure trove that that compound must be were it the home of OBL. Now imagine the treasure trove that OBL himself would be. I think, especially as they say they've been working on this since Aug. '10, that we would have a good shot at taking him alive.

He may be buried at sea...deep down in the depths of an aircraft carrier being interrogated. Maybe when the photo of his deceased body is released it will be authentic (i.e. he will be dead) or, maybe, if they get what's needed/wanted from him, he will just have to endure an arduous make-up and photo-shoot.

All of these conspiracy theories could be avoided if they would just come out with it. LAST NIGHT. sheesh.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
1) How on earth did they get the DNA sample done in under 20 hours?

I have posted, in this thread, DNA testing can take 2-4 hours.

2) What did they compare it too?

It has been posted in this thread, links to when OBL's sister died, the US took her body and got samples of her brain.

3) Who conducted the testing?

I assume the US military. But the actual testing was done in Afghanistan, according to reports.

link   
Did she just say "they did the DNA testing today"???? I was under the impression that was already done and was part of the identification process.
edit on 2-5-2011 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

This is a very long and busy thread. PLEASE do not post unnecessary or off-topic posts as it makes the thread very difficult to follow.

All off-topic posts and/or insults will be removed.

Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

well, yes.
If I was walking into a press conference with nosy reporters, I would have my ducks in a row, or be prepared to say "I don't know".

link   

link   
i dont know if anyone has seen this yet but ill post it anyway

abcnews.go.com...

it seem all to neat to me

Edit: its the video of the kill site. im guessing after the supposed raid
edit on 2-5-2011 by sLiCk93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by daddio

Something is definately stinks here, how can they supposedly or did dump his body in the ocean.

Exactly, they could have dumped ANYONES body in the ocean, and what an INSULT to all those naval personel who have been buried at sea.. [SNIP] OUR GOVERNMENT IDIOTS!!!

I am so sick of the stupid [SNIP] people in this country, I want to kill myself just to get away from all the stupidity and insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by katfish
reply to post by Aeons

well, yes.
If I was walking into a press conference with nosy reporters, I would have my ducks in a row, or be prepared to say "I don't know".

They probably don't want to mention who the "member of the community" is that did the deed. That would put them at risk. And it is the next question. When the topic is one that might set people off, and Obama probably knows personally just how much it might be explosive, I can understand the concern for not having the wrong answer.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He needed a boost so they pulled out the Bin Laden card

* election coming up
* Corsi's book coming out soon

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Did anyone else just hear the same thing that I heard about a minute ago on CNN??

Question asked what more info could Obama provide later today, that he did not tell us last night??

Answer: "Well, it will be 20 hours later, so now we have more details. Lat night we couldn't be as sure, but now we are 99% sure that this actually was Osama Bin Laden"

What the......????

I thought we were already told that it WAS Osama.

As sure
last night, it was reported he was dead...info was, it looked like him, it smelled like him, the facial recognition software showed a positive, but no dna results.

the story was leaked anyhow..the keyword there is "as". as sure...if the word as wasn't in that sentence, that would send up a red flag, but that changes the whole meaning of the sentence into the obvious.

The police could come to my house..shoot me, and be pretty sure they got the right guy since they know I live here, have my ID, etc...but they can only confirm with dna/ fingerprints/ etc...

link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
Probably because the terrorists themselves wouldn't be posting eulogies and calls for vengence on their OWN sites if he was still alive.

Most of them probably had no idea he was probably long dead. They're probably just believing the MSM, the same as you. If that's the ALL proof you need to believe it, whatever.

link   
reply to post by sLiCk93

Seen the video of the room where he was killed (blood on the floor) next to the bed you can clearly see what looks like hospital equipment.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Bin Laden suposedly did and masterminded the 9/11 attack
but we went to Irak
Saddam Hussein was hanged and we saw that whole video
even a hole in his neck

Bin Laden killed 10 yrs later and they show no image of him
they are pretty fast saying he will be buried at sea ...

the perfect place to hide a body

how conventionnal for them to put it that way
They really think we are dumb that much ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

YOU also forgot he was NEVER wanted by the FBI or ANY other government agency I know of for the alleged attacks or masterminding them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a goddamn feckin joke the government of the U.S. is, it is NOT the government for those of us in the U.S.A. that know the truth. It is just a corporation of crap!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If OBL hasn't been killed why on earth would Obama announce it ?

If it is false all OBL has to do is post another video to Al Jazeera to prove the POTUS a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join