It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

the russians claimed they had the body which no american or british had seen much like how the us just claimed they killed bin laden.

what the hell was that arranging a helicopter crash dude in spec ops no matter how much planning you put into an op they rarely go right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Ben81

Uh ohh...

Speaker better come up with something about this hasty burial...

Reporters are on to him, i think

The burial at sea cover up of OBL body (evidences) remind me of 9/11
when both tower collapsed verticaly TWICE in the same amount of time and manner

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version

Just imagine the chances of a plane having the exact same result TWICE
the chance of that are NONE
Logical Conclusion = Cover up

Now imagine the chances of the most wanted men in the world .. finaly catched
and then buried at sea so fast after flying up from Pakistan to a USS carrier
did they really release the body in the sea in the first place ?
Logical Conclusion = Cover up

remember how fast they released Saddam death pictures ?
starting from the moment they catched him and the end with a hole in Saddam neck death before the LAND BURIAL
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't believe for one second those Navy Seals couldn't have caught Bin Laden alive.

From all accounts the police over there in America are incredibly fond of tasering people so how come the Seals couldn't taser Bin Laden (that is if they'd have had tasers in the first place), or use stun grenades, or even shoot him in the leg or arm.

After all these are supposed to be Navy Seals. The elite. Not yokels with shotguns. I'd imagine they'd be good shots too.

But as already mentioned they couldn't bring Bin Laden in alive as he'd have to go on trial. But they had no evidence against him, so it would raise too many questions. In the end it was easier to just kill him.

link   
reply to post by Necrosis

Well well, member since 2005...please share with us why you're so completely certain that we're being told the truth, and why it's not strange to you that they ditched his body of the most wanted man in the world before the sun came up here in the U.S. They told you, so it must be true. Our government always tell the truth, huh? They've never lied to us before, I know. THIS time, they're for sure telling us the truth. I won't call you a sheep though, because a sheep would probably even question this...

link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Oh snap!!

They know somethin aint right with that burial!!!!

R yall watching????

I know I know, everyone starting buzzing when that question was asked. Who the hell plans in advance what type of burial to give??? How do you shoot the guy load him up, take him to Afghanistan, get a DNA sample and RESULT, then give him a proper burial in 24 hrs? Geez louis

Exactly!!! Oh wow....I think those reporters are asking the right kind of questions to hint that all is not right with this 'story'.

The one lady even asked what kind of garment he was buried in and if they think the garment remained in tact...

WOW.... he got nervous. She knew was what up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Proper burial. I would of left him lay out in the woods for the crows to pick at and the animals to ravage, just like he did to other peoples.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
uh ohh..

reporter asking about this 'human shield' thing

and another reporter asked why are they saying 99.9 percent sure..and why not say 100

he said, 'we just know'.
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Islamic funerals have requirements for how bodies are to be handled, and how they are wrapped is part of it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No, you're more than paranoid... You're delusional as well, I don't think there's another place on the internet you can find a bigger collectional of loons than ATS. Some of the scientific topic discussions are pretty good but, wow, I think there are lot of people that were dropped on their heads as infants around here. Get out of your mom's basements and get some sun - hopefully it's just lack of Vitamin D that's causing your issues but, sadly, I doubt it.

There's a reason why the largest percentage of people on here agree with each other and it's because, once the rational ones realize the level of intelligence they're dealing with, they get out of dodge and don't come back. Yah sure, everyone else are "sheep" and only you have the ability to see through all the haze and BS to determine what's really true and what's not. Give me a break and look in the mirror, you're all just feeding each other's delusions to the point where you actually believe they are proven facts - with no credible evidence to support them.

Then I see posts talking about being careful about what you say here cause big brother is watching. The ONLY reason big brother would be watching this site is if they wanted an excuse to go home from work. All they'd have to do is read a couple of threads and they'd laugh so hard they'd piss themselves most likely.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Necrosis because: (no reason given)

I will take that as an insulted

The fact is, there is no evidence to claim that person they killed is a bin laden, second guess people like you always believe the word from the government, even when it comes to down, to the jobless rate.

Then I see posts talking about being careful about what you say here cause big brother is watching. The ONLY reason big brother would be watching this site is if they wanted an excuse to go home from work. All they'd have to do is read a couple of threads and they'd laugh so hard they'd piss themselves most likely.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Necrosis becaus

So why you joined ATS? just so you could insutl follow ATS members for there opinions and investigation works why haven't you joined sean hannity forums then? extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by ButterCookie

Islamic funerals have requirements for how bodies are to be handled, and how they are wrapped is part of it.

I get that.

Its the fact hat he had to freestyle

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just want audio released of the attack and photos released of the dead body..

link   

alot of people are dropping the ball on ats

question everything accept nothing is what i say

especially with our government.

link   

Those cheering in the crowds yesterday night? Young drug addict college students? To be honest I have no idea what to respond because how stupid of a response you just wrote.

Your basing your argument on the fact that the crowd in front of Washing DC is a bunch of young drug addicts which makes NO sense, and has little relevance. Some were kids, some were adults. America is made up of all different age groups eh?

If you read my post correctly, which you obviousally didn't. If everything was staged perfectly the photo wouldn't be in the works, it would be already made. Contradicting yourself there?

Please read my posts throughly before you respond, I don't like repeating myself.

link   
reply to post by 27jd

Probably because the terrorists themselves wouldn't be posting eulogies and calls for vengence on their OWN sites if he was still alive. Seriously, use a little brain power here... It's like I said, it's impossible to argue with paranoid delusionals. They could lay his body right in front of some of you people and you'd still say it wasn't true so what's the point of arguing.

link   
And the loss of freedoms due to this begins:

CHICAGO -- In the aftermath of the death of Osama bin Laden, the Chicago Bulls will use metal detectors to screen all patrons entering the United Center before Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinal against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday.

Super duper.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, congrats to the US. You've managed to do something with 1 news story that i've attempted to do in 5 years.... You woke up my wife, and I thank you for that

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

uh ohh..

reporter asking about this 'human shield' thing

and another reporter asked why are they saying 99.9 percent sure..and why not say 100

he said, 'we just know'.

So if it was his wife, then shouldn't she have been given a burial too? What an entangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive. What BS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrosis

already alerted the mods for your little off topic insult.

If you dont like it leave then, theres always sean hannity, pro american forums, pro war mongering if you dont like the topics.

But honestly you dont want to hear the truth that bin laden has been dead for qutie some time now, since 2000s
thats why you insulted me, the only thing i said is that you should go back a few pages and look for the links, i wont repost them.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join