It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Us!!! The Illuminati Order.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
hoax.

So the Illuminati suddenly decided to make a website and let random people join?

Please...

Or perhaps just a test. Like a popularity poll...

No, it's a hoax. It's been on here before. And, no, you can't beat them because you don't know what, who, or where they are. They could be

ANYWHERE!!

edit on 5/1/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
double post
edit on 1-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

hoax.

So the Illuminati suddenly decided to make a website and let random people join?

Please...

No, it's a hoax. It's been on here before. And, no, you can't beat them because you don't know what, who, or where they are. They could be

ANYWHERE!!

Soooo.... what? We just let them win? Is that what you are suggesting?
You know, we are

EVERYWHERE

too. We just need to unite. Or perhaps each of us just need to take our heads out of our assess (you included) and do something about it...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

It's simple dude, we are winning, can't you feel the energy in the air? The key is keeping focused upon positivity. I appreciate your approach, but it is riddled with an air of negativity. The fact of the matter, Good, will ultimately prevail, Positivity, will ultimately prevail. The Universe will not allow for an imbalance such as this to occur. Therein lies the energy that is so prevalent as of late. Relax, and let them squirm, it is going to happen regardless, your function, is merely to adhere to positivity, the Universe, will do the rest. Count on it!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

It's simple dude, we are winning, can't you feel the energy in the air? The key is keeping focused upon positivity. I appreciate your approach, but it is riddled with an air of negativity. The fact of the matter, Good, will ultimately prevail, Positivity, will ultimately prevail. The Universe will not allow for an imbalance such as this to occur. Therein lies the energy that is so prevalent as of late. Relax, and let them squirm, it is going to happen regardless, your function, is merely to adhere to positivity, the Universe, will do the rest. Count on it!

I totally agree. We are winning, hence the current rule running about like chicken without a head. But honestly, I do believe that we can all do a bit more. Forget protesting and street marches, each and every one of us needs to dig a little deeper, search a bit longer, get out there and ask the questions.

I’m sorry man, but I want to make a change in this world. And I will!!!
Its not being negative, I’m just sick of the bull#.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I as well am tired of it all as it is encompassed by and is comprised of negativity combined with what I feel is an ill will towards our betterment as a species. We were meant to grow and evolve, not be limited to the confines of what the NWO is attempting to do imo.

Keep the good fight going my friend, and don't allow your thoughts to be corrupted by their negativity, it is their ammo, and they know that most of us are easily susceptible to it. MSM is just one of their delivery systems.

Keep vigilant!

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is either a hoax (if so, probably started by Discordians) or an alternate reality game. There's no reason to be getting so upset over a fake Illuminati.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PapillonSkeletons

That may be true of the info in the OP, none the less, the true Illuminati have an agenda, my replies, are limited to that and that alone and not so much to this website in the OP. Just to generally clarify.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thank you man, I will. And thank you for the “positive” perspective, the world needs that kind of thinking.

I wanted to post this earlier in this thread, but if we had to unite and take a stance, how would you go about it?

Have you ever seen the movie V for Vendetta? Pretty sure you have…
How hard would it be to hijack a national broadcasting station, both radio and TV.

I have a message that needs to be sent…

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

hoax.

Please...

ANYWHERE!!

Soooo.... what? We just let them win? Is that what you are suggesting?
You know, we are EVERYWHERE, too. We just need to unite. Or perhaps each of us just need to take our heads out of our assess (you included) and do something about it...

A.) You're not everywhere.
B.) You're correct. You are NOT united and never will be and that's because
C.) you don't even know what or whom you are fighting.
D.) When you say "do something about it" there's the issue right there. You don't know what to do.

In fact, the anti-Illuminati forces are inept, ignorant, and emasculated.

We just let them win? Is that what you are suggesting?

What is this "We," you speak of, paleface? I'm not on your side, not even a little bit. In fact, I'll do everything I can to thwart your attempts at "change." I don't have to do much, though. Just look at this place! From chemtrails to reptilians, from alien incarnations to the "moon hoax." ATS is in utter chaos and is a laughingstock to anyone with half a brain and NOT involved in anal-cranial inversion. "Deny ignorance? You must be joking! Even this thread is a perfect example of promoting ignorance.

The Illuminati site is a joke site. Don't you get it yet? Helllloooooooo! It's not real!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Illuminati, to me, is a relative term, abstract at best. Subjective to what a person doesn't see is "right" to the way "they" feel it should be as a whole. You put a pretty hefty label on folks just then. So I felt the need to again clarify my own interaction in this thread. What the OP chose to take from it, is out of my control as he perceived what he wanted to perceive.

I am merely conveying that "WE" should, as a whole, be focusing on wayyyyyy more positive things than what "WE" are as of late which is to me ruining this gift that is life on numerous levels from the top down. So in essence, to me, if the Illuminati is anything, it's negativity in a nutshell.

I understand the conventional definition of "the Illuminati", to me, the concept inhibits what should be happening with us as a species as well as our evolution. Therein lies the subjectiveness though.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I am merely conveying that "WE" should, as a whole, be focusing on wayyyyyy more positive things than what "WE" are as of late which is to me ruining this gift that is life on numerous levels from the top down. So in essence, to me, if the Illuminati is anything, it's negativity in a nutshell.

If you treat it as metaphor, as opposed to a real flesh and blood organization, that puts an entirely different light on it, of course. I was obviously taking the issue literally (what with an actual Illuminati application and all). My opposition to the usual cries of "revolucion!" lies in the deaths and instability they cause. The French revolution, for example, led to Napoleon. The Russian Revolution led to death for 10 million plus. China? Just keep counting how many innocent people have been put to the sword in the name of change.

The problem with the whole idea is that people see only so far. They don't say, "then what?" and usually the "then what" is more of the same. I lived through the sixties, through Woodstick, and believe me, the "feeling of change" in the air was a lot more prevalent then than it is today, which, at least in the US, is puny in comparison. Nothing changed then, and nothing will change now. It's not that I'm afraid of change per se, it's just that I oppose the kind of change that is being advocated.

So when people advocate that "we" need to get our act together and go change "something," I'm here to remind folks that they are not "winning" any more than Charlie Sheen is "winning" and that there is some active opposition out here that if you ever do get serious, is quite capable of actively opposing the whole issue.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I will concur, and to me, the change is as simple as black and white. One thing I do find interesting about people who have a "cause", is that those people are usually very quick to blame "them", or "they" are the ones causing all of this but there is nothing that little ole' me can do. Funny thing about that, is "they" are a part of the "we" collectively.

The sad part about this, is the "we" as a whole have free will for all intents and purposes. You are correct, if what I get from your post is, that regardless of those with a "cause" view is of what is corrupt or otherwise, most will choose to meander in it as opposed to doing something to effectively change it. To do this is simple and again I feel it's as simple as black and white, there is no grey area here in that we as a species are choosing to wallow in this cesspool of negativity lately in my view.

Positivity, more so, devoting your life and thoughts to being purely positive about anything and everything is no cake walk I assure you. I recently watched a documentary that solidified this for me, the basis was "like attracts like". There in, negativity, will beget more negativity and vice versa.

I conducted an experiment for a week and tried my best to be aware of each and every thought and label it positive or negative. That was the easy part, I think one's conscience is the defining factor and usually deep down, it's apparent where a thought lies if you examine it this closely. The results of which were astounding to me, I was riddled with negativity.

The next week, I extended the experiment to force my self to recognize these negative thoughts and immediately find a positive and focus on that thought as to be able to put that energy out into the Universe. By the end of the week, I was mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted. Much to my surprise, it is extremely more difficult to be positive about everything, than it is to be negative, Negativity takes little effort as it is the path of least resistance and requires no work in most cases.

The results of this experiment has allowed me to now be as positive as humanly possible. I can say, that the energy that is involved is powerful and radiates. So much so that people feel it, and hunger for just a little taste of it. The funny thing is they have it in them already. With that however, negativity has the same qualities. The Universe, reciprocates the energy that you put out. Since my "transition", my life has made a complete 360 for the positive. The particulars of which I will refrain from sharing in this particular thread. But I can assure you, that if you believe in what you "can do" as opposed to believing in what you "cannot do" it is usually the case. A smart man said it best.

Whether you think you can or you can't ..you are right" - Henry Ford

There is no uprise or revolution necessary to change things for the better imo. Merely a change in one's train of thought to the grand scheme of what this all is and what our purpose is. It is so much easier to be negative about something than it is to pick it apart to reveal the positives, but it isn't impossible and only takes the effort to see it to fruition by each individual. Multiply that by 6 Billion +/- people, and I personally see "the after" as being nearly Utopian.

The negativity in this world, more so, the people in it, is running rampant!

The positive is being out-weighed, which is affecting the natural balance of the Universe I feel.

The Universe, will, I believe balance this out, or eliminate it all together on it's own. THIS, is "the feeling" I have. I feel we've reached a limit and the scales are tipping, those that choose to hold onto the negative... One phrase keeps rearing itself in my head (in so many words) "Tick-Tock". i cannot understand what that entails, but the change is coming whether "we" like it or not. "We" are effectively causing an energy imbalance, which in comparison to the Universe, is a rather bold move to think they have the audacity.

The balance is shifting, I am not the only one that feels it, search around on ATS you'll see. So with that, my request of you and anyone that reads this post, is to keep your thoughts/energy positive that you are sending out into the Universe, because it will return to you the same one way or another. I am all but willing to guarantee it 100%, but I know what I feel, the choice is ultimately yours to decide.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Order of the Illuminati is not the NWO. I believe this Order holds ancient secrets that can help us, and are about helping us all. but that is just my own thoughts.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is an old thread and may never be looked at again but here goes.
Done a lot of research on the Illuminati and it appears that there are several organizations out there claiming the name. If we assume for a moment that they do exist and are a secret organization who wish to establish a new world order, then lets call what we have now, the old world order or OWO. Who is benefitting most in the OWO? Easy. The super rich. Your bankers, politicians of all colours, royalty (and other dynastic families), religious leaders, top military and police officials and music, media and film celebrities. I think you'll agree that they are all doing ok in the OWO. That said, I think it's high time someone instigated a NWO. The only 'Illuminati' l've come across in all my searching that say anything sensible canbe found if you google 'armageddon conspiracy' or 'new meritocratic world order'.They are certainly not members of the list of people l listed above. The symbols that celebs and politicians 'flash' at everyone are definately masonic and may have links to the Illuminati but those people claiming to be members or who have been 'revealed' as members are OWO seeking to sow confusion and dissent among truth seekers. Anyway, check out the site n let me know what you think. Thdre's alot there and l nearly rejected it a couple of times but something made me go back. I think it makes sense. See what you think. Happy hunting.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Forgot to mention the invitation to join the Illuminati. I don't know who these people are. I don't think the real illuminati will accept just anyone. If they are the benevolant organization that l'm beginning to think they are they would probably invite individuals to join as a result of something that they did like writing abook or a piece of music that was in line with their beliefs. I believe that any rich music star or hollywood actor or member of the elite claiming membership is trying to get people like us to not get involved with what the real illuminati stand for when maybe we really ought to be listening to what they have to say. I must stress that l myself am not a member and have only just stopped believing the complete opposite. All the theorists out there seem to be convinced as l was thet freemasons and the illuminati are the same thing. If what l' ve read is true, the illuminati created freemasonry but then parted company with them after the masons were infiltrated by elitists and that is how thi gs remain to this day. Makes sense. Why would the OWO want to change anything and establish a NWO ? It's the illuminati that want to destroy the OWO and create a NWO for the good of all. Anyway l'm open to opinion if it s based on rational thinking and much research. What say you all ?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hoax or not, I would certainly join an organization that is based on this premise: illuminati-order.com...

That's in the "Illuminati Order Library" at that site, and those are certainly principles I can stand behind.
Or rather, act upon.

So, if that's the core of this group's system beliefs, then by all means I'd be proud to be a part of that.

Certainly much better than the heaving carcass-to-be of what was once a beautiful Country.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi

you cant join them it is as simple as that !!! the website is data mining

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Screw the Illuminaughty.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>