It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream that predicted something...sorta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay, I had this dream, which has some what been eating at me when I give myself time to think about it. I know in some of my last posts I've laid down that I am a skeptic yet I have my curiosities and I have an impatient and probably potentially "harmful" streak for wanting answers NOW! I don't like intrusion, paranormal or otherwise. Maybe that's why things have stayed away from me, but when they do come along they "speak" their piece "loudly" and clearly (well clearly at least to others around me) and then huff off into where ever the heck they came from anyways. I got some insight on the Shadow and Dark Orb piece I wrote about my experiences. Now I am sending out this little tid bit.

As I have stated before I had a dream that has been gnawing at me. My dreams, well the majority of my dreams mean nothing to me really. I usually have awesome hair forget how to drive and my teeth fall out...Oh and theirs usually a unicorn-bunny or two. But this particular dream...I'll just tell it.

I am in this large white house with two friends. The place is trashed inside and the roof was blown off. There is a party going on, which I am already uncomfortable with because the guests are kinda abrasive and crude. The host of the party was a kid I kinda knew in real life in high school but only by appearance. He was this 6 foot+ tall guy with a green mo-hawk. Hard to miss him, he happened to also be best friends/boyfriend with my friend who is also in my dream only at the time I didn't know her (different school) when I knew him. In my dream my friend is having problems with her husband and went to this party as a way to rebel against his controlling behavior, she brought me along to be her "conscience" if she got to drunk. A duty she'd leave to me to do many time in the waking world before. Our other friend in real life and in dream is the kind to egg on this behavior. The host is flirting with my married friend while mocking her husband by making fun of the faces he makes. I ask where the bathroom is and am given this half hearted arm gesture to some direction, and I wander off. The house has a dirty brown carpet there's just mess and disarray everywhere, as if its occupied by squatters yet it's surprisingly bright and vast. I roam endless hallways when I finally reach the end of the house and look up at one of the areas where the roof has been blown off. The sky above is gray and it looks like its going to rain. I feel weird like something bad is going to happen and find my way back to my friends.
Only when I get back to where they are they are in these strange epileptic-like strained and contorted positions along with the other guests they are paralyzed like this and they are chanting. Their bodies bent over the dining room chairs and tables under another blown off portion of the roof. The sky begins to flash lightening and in the sky above the clods blacken and swirl. at this point the host is no where to be found. I call to my friends pleading with them to stop, trying to snap them out of this...thing. I begin to pray.
Now usually in my dreams when I feel something is evil I pray and the "evil" goes away and I wake up, not so with this one. Instead the Host comes over to my right side out of no where and says "stop praying 'HE' is already here, God is dead". my friend laughs the whole lot of the guests laugh and scream "God is dead". I stop praying, I wake up instantly I am in tears.
A few days later the Guy or the host of the party in my dream, shot himself dead in real life.
I have since told my other friend about this dream and she laughed it off and assured me she wasn't worshiping the devil, or having any kind of weird cult blood parties lol. But she was in deep distress because he husband wouldn't let her mourn her friends death because of the "history" they had.
OK well that's my story, any ideas, and again I ask why me?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Humor me on this. I haven't read the thread you referred to, yet, but I have to ask. In the last 6 weeks have you ever had the feeling you could leave this world if you wanted to, but for some reason you decided to stay. Also, did this dream occur on a Friday or Saturday night about 3 or 4 weeks ago?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

I have the feeling that I could control small things and bring energy to and from a object! I don;t even want to admit it but yes, I have the leaving feeling sometimes. I hate it and it shocked me to see someone say it!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

This dream actually occurred this past October, I forget what day tbh. I have more of a feeling of wanting to save the world lately than any other feeling, which is weird for me. But usually get depressed thinking what exactly would I be saving it from? Politicians, "Evil" people, Wars, its all subjective, and a constant cycle.
Which could go hand in hand with your question "feeling you could leave this world if you wanted to, but for some reason you (I) decided to stay". It's hard for me to explain, but I get you and I understand. I guess I could best say it as it because life is predictable because of tangible patterns we see in nature and in turn society, but yet that even sounds far reaching and off topic...Whoah getting deep here, sorry if I may have confused you

shadow and orb post

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldsoulnewmind
reply to post by NE1911

This dream actually occurred this past October, I forget what day tbh. I have more of a feeling of wanting to save the world lately than any other feeling, which is weird for me. But usually get depressed thinking what exactly would I be saving it from? Politicians, "Evil" people, Wars, its all subjective, and a constant cycle.
Which could go hand in hand with your question "feeling you could leave this world if you wanted to, but for some reason you (I) decided to stay". It's hard for me to explain, but I get you and I understand. I guess I could best say it as it because life is predictable because of tangible patterns we see in nature and in turn society, but yet that even sounds far reaching and off topic...Whoah getting deep here, sorry if I may have confused you

shadow and orb post

You haven't confused me. You've actually affirmed what I was thinking. Over the last 6 months or so I've made contact with many people from my past and most of them feel the same way. Like they are waking up to what's really going on in this world. I've been face to face with evil in my own life many times, yet it took me a long time to find my God. I understand wanting to change this world, and you are right when you speak of patterns. Those who truly understand human nature have much more control than most people want to acknowledge. I can't give you any answers and anyone who says that they can is trying to deceive you. You will have to look inside yourself for the truth. Align yourself with the nature of God as you understand it. Make piece with yourself and your past and pay attention to the present. Change has to come from within and there may be a time when you can actually make a difference.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

I only wish I could verbalize better how I feel. It goes beyond the standard range or names of emotions. I feel somewhat guilty about this dream, as if I should have called my friend immediately and then she could have called his and then he wouldn't be dead. I used to ignore my "gut feelings" about people and places, I am somewhat naive and trusting. I guess it's because in general I don't think people are bad, even with their flaws. I have though learned to trust and go with those feelings more, especially now because I moved far from home so it's out of survival. So now should I be paying attention to my dreams more? When I think about that, it distresses me only because my dreams lately have been not so positive and since I've been in this new place they could be altered because of circumstance I have going on around me in the waking world.

new topics

top topics

join