It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progress Resupply Craft Spotted Under the International Space Station (April 29, 2011)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh, NVM...

Thread title changed.....
edit on 30 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the second part of the broadcast that this Youtube user OberstGenosse
doesn't want you to watch. It's clear now what this alleged UFO really is, ok?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hey ,James maybe you can help me find the original video.
I saw were you commented on a possible supply ship.

Oops.all ready done.

edit on 30-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Is there anybody who wants to argue that the original youtube video shows anything BUT the distant 'Progress' drone approaching?

What are some innocent explanations for the youtube poster's cutting off the sequence he was recording before the vehicle got close enough to be recognized. Did maybe a dog eat his spare videotape?

There are innocent explanations for the dupee of the day, this thread' OP, who merely can be dismissed as lacking in basic judgment. Any other suggested excuses for him?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Is there anybody who wants to argue that the original youtube video shows anything BUT the distant 'Progress' drone approaching?

What are some innocent explanations for the youtube poster's cutting off the sequence he was recording before the vehicle got close enough to be recognized. Did maybe a dog eat his spare videotape?

There are innocent explanations for the dupee of the day, this thread' OP, who merely can be dismissed as lacking in basic judgment. Any other suggested excuses for him?

Jim,

You had the opportunity to provide your evidence and tell us what the object really was on page 1 but instead you played a childish game calling fellow members stupid and ignorant. Not smart for someone who allegedly worked for NASA.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Might I just point out....are you aware of the sort of track record and experience, here on ATS, when people actually bring forth a logical, rational, "non-UFO" explanation?

The reactions from the "true believers" can sometimes be just short of hyperbolic, in the abuse dispensed.....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Dastardly666

Might I just point out....are you aware of the sort of track record and experience, here on ATS, when people actually bring forth a logical, rational, "non-UFO" explanation?

The reactions from the "true believers" can sometimes be just short of hyperbolic, in the abuse dispensed.....

Firstly, where did you see me saying I was a 'true believer' or the object in the video was an alien space ship?

When Jim turned up at the thread, the first thing he should have done was tell us what the object was. Instead, he played a silly game attacking everyone when he should have told us what he knew on page 1.

If you agree with his behaviour then you are as bad as he is. In fact, going by your post you are as close minded and bad as he is.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I bet Jim appreciates your mistaking him for a youthful teenager in 'mom's basement,' no matter what you suggest he is doing down there. That got a star from me.

If you google his name, you'll find he's qualified to comment on NASA and Russian space technology. He's crabby and sarcastic, often rude, but generally makes some good points.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah, makes good points? I haven't seen solid points on here, just a wakeful breath of bad comments and posts from him. If he truly is qualified to comment on NASA or other space technology then maybe he should show a little bit more respect for others on here and be a professional about it and actually contribute findings rather than sour keyboard strokes.

link   

Whoa, at 1:48 - 1:50 another smaller ball appears to it's left (camera's right) - GREAT VIDEO

And to think at first I thought this video was making fun of my dirty laptop monitor.

S+F

edit on 30-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
When Jim turned up at the thread, the first thing he should have done was tell us what the object was. Instead, he played a silly game attacking everyone when he should have told us what he knew on page 1.

And what color is the sky on YOUR planet?

Here on Earth, proclamations of solutions to beloved UFO reports
are usually met with derision and personal attack. How many hundred
examples would you like to read?

Far better for people to work out a prosaic explanation on their own,
learning to use the internet tools at their disposal, rather than expect
them to 'submit to authority'.

Now here's a perfect test case. A video is shown showing an object pacing
the International Space Station.

One after the other, posters offer their thoughts and speculations about
what it might be.

Not one of them -- unless I missed it, please correct me on this -- even
thought about doing a 30-second search engine run to see if there
was any news about any vehicle near the station that day.

What is YOUR description of the level of their situational awareness and
their aptitude for independent thought and intelligence?

'Satisfactory' -- would you say?

'Inadequate' -- would you admit?

'Downright crappy', would you expect realists to assert?

The quality of 'stuff' being fed people in the UFO world will vary to match
the level of sense shown by the consuming public. You deserve what you
tolerate. I can't swoop in and rescue you -- you have to do it for yourself.

Apparently you will not tolerate somebody grabbing you by the ears and
calling you a whining maggot. Gawd, I hope you never try to do anything
HARD in your life, like boot camp. You'd be crying a river.

Who should you be mad at me, in this drama? Who misled you? Not me.

And what have you learned from this experience?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If he truly is qualified to comment on NASA or other space technology then maybe he should show a little bit more respect for others on here ....

You've probably been brought up to expect to get respect for breathing.

If so, you are very poorly prepared for the real world, and will probably
vote 'Democrat' all your life while wondering why you are continuously disappointed.

[political jab -- not meant to endorse any commercial or ideological organization]

I give respect where it's really earned -- and many people on ATS earn it.

Be one. Learn how.

The mysteries are real and they demand it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Whoa, at 1:50 another smaller ball appears to it's left (camera's right) - GREAT VIDEO

And to think at first I thought this video was making fun of my dirty laptop monitor.

S+F

Would you be able to identify the exact spot in the video? I tried to look at the video around the 1:50 min mark, and even watching it under 1080 resolution on YouTube I still can't see the small object you identified. Any chance of posting a picture of it? That would be great, thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666

And what have you learned from this experience?

I've learned you should act your age instead of your shoe size.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Whoa, at 1:48 - 1:50 another smaller ball appears to it's left (camera's right) - GREAT VIDEO

S+F

Oh wait, was it that little 'blip' that spawned from the object in question and then disappear again? It was there for a very brief second or so if that is the part you were referring too.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wish I knew how to imbed pictures. It is between .47 and .50. I went back to see if it it was at 50, but it is a little before.

I don't know why people are so damn rude when it comes to "video evidence". It is so damn difficult to find a video of a UFO, in fact video + UFO don't mix at all. As most likely we are talking about extremely advanced technology versus a 21st century camera. If you have seen an impressive UFO before, you know for a fact that something is going on. This is just "catch up" for everyone else, so who is the fool? The one with the closed mind, or the open one?

Yes - that little blip. Perhaps camera fuzz, riiiiiight?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I wish I knew how to imbed pictures. It is between .47 and .50. I went back to see if it it was at 50, but it is a little before.

I don't know why people are so damn rude when it comes to "video evidence". It is so damn difficult to find a video of a UFO, in fact video + UFO don't mix at all. As most likely we are talking about extremely advanced technology versus a 21st century camera. If you have seen an impressive UFO before, you know for a fact that something is going on. This is just "catch up" for everyone else, so who is the fool? The one with the closed mind, or the open one?

Yes - that little blip. Perhaps camera fuzz, riiiiiight?

How I embed pictures is by saving the picture to my computer and then uploading that picture into my Album on ATS. From there I can copy the picture link and then post that link into my post in a thread. Works like a charm so give it a go!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It came out terrible. Will you try? Little ball in question happens exactly at 1:48, just as the "satellite" enters that sheet of cloud. Maybe there is a way to blow up the picture. Gah, I am a caveman, they were smart to make the interweb invisible - they probably saw what I used to do to VCR's.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join