It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Through the Eyes of a Birther

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I found this highly entertaining.

I am not trying to start some left vs right debate or even a Birther vs Non.

Part of the humor comes from my own frustrations of dealing with certain types in these very forums.

I hope it makes you laugh a little.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c7364b1ea9e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes it is all very funny that the president of the United States is not a legal citizen, or the fact that he has over 20 SSN's, or that he applied for foreign student aid to go to the Occidental University, very funny and very sad to that we would allow a bunch of mentally challenged people to vote in this fraud.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
Yes it is all very funny that the president of the United States is not a legal citizen, or the fact that he has over 20 SSN's, or that he applied for foreign student aid to go to the Occidental University, very funny and very sad to that we would allow a bunch of mentally challenged people to vote in this fraud.

All of which you said is either debunked or explainable. You can keep whining and crying though if you would like. I personally find it hilarious.

Go eat a sandwhich made of cheese from the moon while discussing our flat earth.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Why you want to bring hate into the joke forum??
Every once in awhile a good laugh can be therapeutic.
Try it someday, you may just enjoy it.

reply to post by mudbeed

I see you have re-sized the pic a bit now. I had already cropped this part out since it was cut off on the right. I thought this was the best one, so I'm still gonna post it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dac202cb11a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh who debunked it? Our fearless leader who spent millions over the last two and a half years to cover this up? Really? I guess he just did that to prove a point. I really enjoyed his first generated certificate of live birth, you know the one that was printed on a laser printer back in 1961...haha

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I will be laughing after the 2012 election and we get rid of the illegal idiot in the White House.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Oh who debunked it? Our fearless leader who spent millions over the last two and a half years to cover this up? Really? I guess he just did that to prove a point. I really enjoyed his first generated certificate of live birth, you know the one that was printed on a laser printer back in 1961...haha

Well you can search one of the many forum posts on it and discuss there if you would like.

I am completely comfortable telling you that you are wrong considering the facts available.

Hey at least I posted this one in the Joke Forums, unlike you Birthers who somehow post your garbage in the Politics forums.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hehe yes that is my favorite too.

And yes I had to resize it

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I will be laughing after the 2012 election and we get rid of the illegal idiot in the White House.

They are either all illegal idiots or not.

You can't pick and choose you who believe TPTB decides is our prez.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am soo glad that you are completely comfortable telling me that I am wrong, that clears everything up and now we can about our life in sullen stupidity believeing everything about obama is true, must be nice to live in Wonderland, happy illusions to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I am soo glad that you are completely comfortable telling me that I am wrong, that clears everything up and now we can about our life in sullen stupidity believeing everything about obama is true, must be nice to live in Wonderland, happy illusions to you.

And this is a joke forum discussion, why?

I am comfortable telling you this because I too have researched the hell out of it.

Not to mention the GOP and others who have spent millions researching it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hopefully enough of the ill advised will still vote for Obama in 2012, I am very sure he hasn't done enough or will do enough in just 4 years to ruin our country, so we ought to give him another 4, by then we can apply for third world status with the UN and have them come in and take care of us...haha

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Really the GOP? and who cares about the GOP, they are a bunch of lame democrat lites anyways, and you and they have researched this? Really? Come on now, going to Huffington Post is just not going to cut it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hopefully enough of the ill advised will still vote for Obama in 2012, I am very sure he hasn't done enough or will do enough in just 4 years to ruin our country, so we ought to give him another 4, by then we can apply for third world status with the UN and have them come in and take care of us...haha

So which part of the image I posted do you find the most funny?

Was it also the Obama II means he is a robot part or was it the Ukulele joke?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This post here was the funniest part of the Joke Thread.

Not that the OP wasn't funny...but this just topped it off nicely.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Really the GOP? and who cares about the GOP, they are a bunch of lame democrat lites anyways, and you and they have researched this? Really? Come on now, going to Huffington Post is just not going to cut it.

Ohh ok then we have no choice in who our president is then?

Ok then it doesn't matter where he was born.

I get it.... you are hilarious.

You can't have it both ways dude.

Either we choose who our prez is and he was born here and vetted or TPTB choose and therfore it doesn't matter.

Pick a side and shad ap!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately there is nothing funny about Obama, give me one example of something he has done that benefits the majority of Americans, and please do not bring up Obamacare, that is going to cost us too much and detroy too much to be consider anything but what it is, another of Obama's tools to detroy our way of life.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Unfortunately there is nothing funny about Obama, give me one example of something he has done that benefits the majority of Americans, and please do not bring up Obamacare, that is going to cost us too much and detroy too much to be consider anything but what it is, another of Obama's tools to detroy our way of life.

Ba-Dum-Chhh!

(insert laugh track)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Blah blah blah..... another of Obama's tools to detroy our way of life.

Detroy?

Is that like removing Troys in the US?

I'm pretty sure he isn't going to kill everyone named troy dude, that's outrageous.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We and I am speaking of myself and a swiftly growing majority of Americans, thats right a lot of the people who originally said they voted for Obama or now using the libs tool of revision and saying they never voted for the bum, did not pick this imposter to be our president.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join