It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Through the Eyes of a Birther

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Haha... my opinions aside (I still think there is some reason that this theory hasn't been put to rest... something continues to perpetuate it and is doing so intentionally...), I can find the humour here (especially the robot comment)! And it is really kinda funny... but what's even funnier is the reaction from others. You put this in the joke forum for a reason, but yet people cannot rest without being offended and in turn replying with anger.

But the question remains... did you make the joke to get this ruse out of people (was their malicious intent with the joke)? or was it just to prove your point in a humourous way?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No! He's a clone of Moses/Akhenaten!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cdbde00827c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
We and I am speaking of myself and a swiftly growing majority of Americans, thats right a lot of the people who originally said they voted for Obama or now using the libs tool of revision and saying they never voted for the bum, did not pick this imposter to be our president.

Lol, you are quite the joker.

Do you have any other good ones to share?

With this many good jokes, you would think that you would start your own joke thread.

Surely, it would give a lot of people the relief they need in their stressful work day.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
But the question remains... did you make the joke to get this ruse out of people (was their malicious intent with the joke)? or was it just to prove your point in a humourous way?

Good point.

No I found it funny and with all the Omaba BC posts in here lately I figured most folks would get it. Plus it's totally relevant.

I thought about that myself, hence I am not making it a political argument thing anylonger in my response to those that don't get it.

Definately not meaning to be a troll here, I can promise everyone that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Glad you think it so hilarious, maybe we can all laugh our ways to the poorhouse, all we need to do is vote Obama one more time and that should do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No no no. The best is the top left corner questioning Hawaii's statehood. That immediately set off in me a vision of lonely birther, bypassed by the flow of history, somewhere in the late 2020's, hunched, unshaven and unkempt, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth, over a Commodore computer, books splayed open around him, glasses perched on the end of his nose, trying to prove the historical cover-up that due to a recently discovered piece of paper with King  Kamehameha's signature on it bringing into question the validity of blah blah blah.

Now THAT'S funny.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Glad you think it so hilarious, maybe we can all laugh our ways to the poorhouse, all we need to do is vote Obama one more time and that should do it.

LMAO!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey and that lone birther, with the cig and all hunched over his computer, while in the outside world lingers President for Life Obama, wonder if he will be doing the Adi Amin thing by then and having dinner with politcal dissedents (or dinner of politcla dissedents just like Amin).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hey and that lone birther, with the cig and all hunched over his computer, while in the outside world lingers President for Life Obama, wonder if he will be doing the Adi Amin thing by then and having dinner with politcal dissedents (or dinner of politcla dissedents just like Amin).

If you word that differently that could be a funny joke.

How about this.

Obama and a Birther are sitting at a bar waiting for something to eat.

The Birther says, Sorry I can't respect you you weren't born here and should not be my President.

Obama thinks to himself and then says "Holy Crap! I didn't know someone wiht your I.Q. could say words let alone sentences"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyrson

Good man Tyrson. Now your getting it. I had thought to add that in as you did. That is the point here. Which ever side we see as true, if we loose the ability to laugh at our selves as well as others, then it matters not who was right or wrong. We're dead inside.

Ukulele indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join