It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant 666 In New Subway Commercial - Has Anyone Else Seen This?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed the incredibly blatant 666 in the new Subway commercial. During the commercial, a guy looks at his alarm clock and it suddenly flashes the number 666 in bright red letters. It is clear and you cannot miss it. It isn't even a subliminal message - it's just right there on the clock.

The actor looks right at it, the camera is focused on it, etc. It is so incredibly blatant that it is almost unbelievable. I have never seen a 666 number so incredibly and obviously blatantly planted like this before. And this is not some doctored video on the internet that I am talking about. I am talking about the commercial as it airs on television. I have now seen it air several times on television.

You simply cannot miss the 666 if you see this Subway commercial. And yes, this is a Subway sandwich restaurant chain commercial. So, I am wondering how many other ATS members have seen this commercial?

edit on 29-4-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Got a link to it so we can have a look ourselves?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
how do you get 666 on an alarm clock?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Got a link to it so we can have a look ourselves?

Cheers.

I looked for one, but I could not find any. The commercial is very recent. It is the newest Subway commercial and it has just been airing maybe within the last week or so. The 666 in the commercial is so obvious that I am sure that there will be a video of this commercial somewhere online soon.

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
how do you get 666 on an alarm clock?

You have to see the commercial. Look for an alarm clock the next time you see a Subway commercial.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

There was a thread a while ago about the all seeing eye in a subway commercial. Only thing I found with a quick search is one empty thread on some random forum, but this reminded me of hearing that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Even if it does show 666, what are you implying, that Subway is promoting the devil? If you eat a sub you are a devil worshiper? I'd like to hear your thoughts about why the number in the commercial is significant.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isildur1
Even if it does show 666, what are you implying, that Subway is promoting the devil? If you eat a sub you are a devil worshiper? I'd like to hear your thoughts about why the number in the commercial is significant.

Based on what the commercial shows, it is a clear implication of Satanic worship.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yes i seen it. It is the secret societies rubbing it in our faces how dumb we are.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I guess this means Jared is actually Satan.

Makes sense, if you don't think about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleventhsun

There was a thread a while ago about the all seeing eye in a subway commercial. Only thing I found with a quick search is one empty thread on some random forum, but this reminded me of hearing that.

Yeah, I found the thread:

All-Seeing-Eye in Subway Commercial & The Law of Fives

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Kinda weird but to a lot of people it's just another number.I always thought jared was the devil though.
The clock is at 6:59 and changes to egg. Spooky

edit on 29-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

img855.imageshack.us...

new here hope that worked.
EGG WHITES BACON

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Im not sure, but if you type "80085" into a calculator... It spells "boobs".

Edit to add; you're drawing a massively long bow there
edit on 29-4-2011 by AtraxRobustus because: see above

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You can see the latest commercials for subway at their website. For some reason, the video does not load so can someone check it out and let us know.

www.subway.com.au...

Thanks

Just realised that it is the Australian site... Don't know if that matters or not.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ixian07 because: Site posted is and Australian.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by Isildur1

Based on what the commercial shows, it is a clear implication of Satanic worship.

Outstanding. Of course it would have nothing to do with corporations relying on internet trend topicality feedback to maximize response and shock value. And it would have nothing to do with the long trend cycle for TV commercial advertisement broadcasts being specifically designed to garnish attention and response as they battle for viewers attention time with the internet and gaming consoles.

Subway: The Sandwich of the Beast

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by prettytoney

Mystery solved, it's "EGG" rather than "666"

I can understand how it could be mistaken if watched quickly. If it was 666, though, then "WHITES" after that wouldn't make much sense

Waking up to "666" on my alarm clock would freak me out. Then again, waking up to "EGG" probably would, too.
edit on 29/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wasn't there some big deal 5 years ago or so about 666 being misquoted as the sign of the beast and that it was actually 616?

Am I the only one who heard this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I've heard it too, I don't remember the exact reasoning behind it, but I'm still inclined to think that the traditional translation as 666 is correct, both because it's so prevalent, and because it makes sense symbolically - 6 representing imperfection, 666 representing triple imperfection (ie. imperfection emphasized)
edit on 29/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hmmm I think the conspiracy is spot on! that alarm clock is evil! it has 666, it forces obesity on that guy with bacon and then calls that girl a female dog over and over .... what a nasty alarm clock!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have heard the 616 argument as well and have spoken about it on many threads that have to do with the 666 phenom. I think it is a strong case considering that the oldest reference to 616 predates that of 666 by 400 years or so however it has more or less been shunned imo because it would smash too many theories in the realms of religion, science (number theorists), and conspiracies. Three groups which do not like being told they are wrong under any circumstances.

Trowa
edit on 29/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

top topics

<<   2 >>

join