It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant 666 In New Subway Commercial - Has Anyone Else Seen This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
reply to post by prettytoney

Mystery solved, it's "EGG" rather than "666"

I can understand how it could be mistaken if watched quickly. If it was 666, though, then "WHITES" after that wouldn't make much sense

Waking up to "666" on my alarm clock would freak me out. Then again, waking up to "EGG" probably would, too.

You apparently missed the dash at the end (as can be seen at the 3 second mark of the video), meaning it is clearly indeed intended as 666, and to fool those that are not properly initiated. You can also see the all seeing eye at the 14 second mark.

At the 18 second mark (6+6+6=18) (1+8=9) you see the number 700 (as in 7:00 o'clock). The number 700 is a Masonic occult number, which is why the 700 Club is called that. In Masonic occult symbolism it is a reference to 700-34, which = 666. So at the 18 second mark (6+6+6=18) (1+8=9), there appears another 666 (700-34).

And in Masonic occult symbolism, 9 is The Number of Satan. This is extremely blatant Masonic occult symbolism being placed in this commercial.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
You apparently missed the dash at the end (as can be seen at the 3 second mark of the video), meaning it is clearly indeed intended as 666, and to fool those that are not properly initiated. You can also see the all seeing eye at the 14 second mark.

No, I didn't miss the dash, I believe it is solely to tie the words "EGG" and "WHITES" together - "EGG-WHITES". I don't think this is an example of numerological symbolism. I didn't catch the all-seeing eye, I might watch it again and keep an eye out for it.

At the 18 second mark (6+6+6=18) (1+8=9) you see the number 700 (as in 7:00 o'clock). The number 700 is a Masonic occult number, which is why the 700 Club is called that. In Masonic occult symbolism it is a reference to 700-34, which = 666. So at the 18 second mark (6+6+6=18) (1+8=9), there appears another 666 (700-34).

I personally think that's stretching it just a little, and besides, the first "666-" looks a lot more like "EGG-" to me.
"700-34" is present in Masonic symbolism? Interesting, I haven't heard this before, I'll have to look it up

EDIT: Does the formatting of my post appear messed up for anybody else?
edit on 29/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: The all-seeing eye at 0:14 looks more like ham on a bone to me. Perhaps I just lack subtlety
edit on 29/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
From your first post in the thread:

The actor looks right at it, the camera is focused on it, etc. It is so incredibly blatant that it is almost unbelievable. I have never seen a 666 number so incredibly and obviously blatantly planted like this before.

To NOW being:

You apparently missed the dash at the end (as can be seen at the 3 second mark of the video), meaning it is clearly indeed intended as 666, and to fool those that are not properly initiated.

...only apparent AND blatant to those properly "initiated" whatever the heck that means.

And then moves on to really meaningless drivel about:

You can also see the all seeing eye at the 14 second mark.

And in Masonic occult symbolism, 9 is The Number of Satan. This is extremely blatant Masonic occult symbolism being placed in this commercial.

That turns out to be ham.

Can anyone say sensationalism? Or perhaps junk science if the former has too many syllables.

How many things will subway do further along the line do you think will be so blatant that they border on maximizing opacity?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Even if it was a blatant example, people are free to worship who they want and even if subway or whoever was devil worshippers it would be ok.

But I bet you dollars to pennies they probably have college kids or fresh out of college young crowd producing the commercials and I am pretty sure some rock heavy pothead director decided to send a shout out to whatever he believes in or to make commercial a little controversial.

Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich. just remember the companies do not have in house prodution staff, they out source to a marketing company who comes up with an idea, then they outsource to a production team, send it to another company to edit and add effects then it gets sent back to the marketing company which then prevews multiple cuts with client in this case subway and they decide together which one to use. Probably after using some type of focus group.

Satan does not need focus groups, or commercials.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No kidding, and they're not the only ones that really seem to have a really sinister bent to their commercials and previews lately. I'm not just paying extra attention, they sure are hyping 2012 and nwo a lot more bluntly than I have spotted in recent years.

So, that leaves asking where is that "meat" from on Subway sandwiches?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not only does it clearly say EGG-WHITES on the clock, and not only does the E in EGG not look anything remotely like a 6, the lyrics in the song at the moment it shows are "egg whites".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68787c5af08c.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5541e11552ff.png[/atsimg]
edit on 3-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

I understand the OP's theory is that it doesn't have to look anything like a 6 to secretly be a 6, in the same way the OP can arbitrarily remove numbers from a date until only the interesting ones are left and find that suggestive, I guess. Back here on Earth we know if you have to twist and shove on something it probably just doesn't fit.
edit on 3-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2011 by Seerf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It says EGG. but numbers are fun aren't they? Your seeing patterns because numbers form patterns, there's no conspiracy here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Guess I'm not 'properly initiated' like yourself. Can you please explain how E G G - is the same as 666?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is the 14 second mark, where is the all seeing eye??

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In 1974, my basic training flight in the Air Force was numbered 666. Try being a scared, extremely religious, 17 year old bible believer and hearing your first night that your flight number is 666. I was sure I was going to hell. Now days, it's just a number.

i53.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I saw it for the first time this week and i googled it and it brought me to ATS lol. I saw it again on a spanish station and the clock says "huevos" (eggs) at the same place the E66/ 666 is in the English version.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join