It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is Rockefeller Stooge Running For President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you perceive Ron Paul as a Rockefeller stooge then who, dare I ask, do you believe is not one? That is probably the most telling of questions regarding this OP.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

YYYYyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss........he is the ultimate sleeper agent!

Planning his attack for decades, mwuahahahahaha!!

Apologies, very long day and I'm letting silliness hit me harder than usual as I've already started drinking after work. If Ron Paul's in this for himself, then he is doing OK but not really at-all well. If he's in it for THEM, then he is the most self-sacrificing person I have heard of...in the last few centuries anyway - willing to take national scorn and ridicule in the media, insults from political outlets, and so on - so I may have to give him my vote on that basis, regardless!

PS -
Just on a side note, though, I actually did have related thoughts last time around - antichristos. Just with the interpretation of some verses from Daniel, likely misapplied, him being elected against all odds based on merely his grassroots support in light of official opposition would come off as "not by his own power" as well as presenting a fascade of meekness and humility one might expect.

Be well.
edit on 4/28/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I like Ron Paul, he's soft spoken and says all the things I like to hear.
He subscribes to being a constitutionalist.

But, other than ending the fed and other social programs
he has no solutions for the problems this would create.
He says charitable organizations will fill the gap. Does anyone actually believe that.
How would you end medicare, social security, and other programs without extreme chaos.
I think the TPTB have every base covered, even Ron Paul.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TriggerFish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am not one - are you???

What do expect what we all admire wealth first and foremost?

I know a bartender who would make a far better president than we have ever had. We are programmed by our very nature to equate success and moral fiber. Truth is some of the worst human beings I have ever met are the wealthiest too, while the very wealthiest I know is awesome... We pick from a very small spectrum of qualifying
qualities, wealth only signifies an ability to excel at the game we are forced to play.

The grasp of your studies are wonderful, but the stuff you have chaffed is woeful. The present manifestation
of the body-poltique holds living examples which contradict your stated goals in governance. Ron Paul has a
very large problem, namely his built in adoration for business and his handling of this business world. While
Ron Paul bemoans large government, private wealth buys up governors or simply becomes the governor
through contract (PRIVATE LAW) and a stealthy new form of monopoly. Meanwhile private forces take advantage of the Randian ideas, simple slogans which obscure that fact that the public's relinquishment of government is scooped up by private forces, the elite, the people who build empires and large governments.

People, who do you think will constitute a NAU??? or a NWO??? Welfare recipients and hippies?

Misoir, who do you think taints government, the public? Before the French Revolution is was the aristocrats who desired to drown the government in the bath water.Currently, aprivate ownership of law is exactly what corporations work for, a private ownership of the law is in essence what constituted the monarchy. One man is the richest, is the boss and can control absolutely with money.

I advocate balance, beyond all the hyperbole, it seems modern day liberalism is in fact centrist, while I
advocate or safety nets and strong policing of multinational business, I love the basis of capitalism, my job
and my livelihood all depend upon the foundation, it's a GIVEN.

While the modern right, has drug the entire body to the lines of a new ism... The human condition is fourth
to profit, materialism and gluttony, this right believes that freedom is a commodity, this right believes that freedom is a commodity, does the right believe that freedom is a commodity?

In the material world, it is by nature, economic dealings
which substantiate power, which actually sets the agenda of government, the entire mechanism at its human level is Ron Paul, Ayn Rand, let them eat cake.

TO me, there is no character in a man who cannot establish a difference between a Ferrari and care from a doctor... in this climate the air, the very oxygen of humanity is trampled by this juxtaposition.Howe can we expect this same man who views health as commodity, to administrate the rules which apply to men?

Ron Paul cannot curtail government because he cannot confront business.

Unfortunately, the very Water of this world is not free from this idealism, we expect freedom in a world where nothing is free from encroachment, where everything must be owned? You think about that... Freedom cost money,
one day that will be a literal statement, that is the line, that is the thresh hold which is beyond that scoop of
last centuries paradigm and all the labels you reckon amalgamate the current forces and attitudes in politics
today.

The government will not improve because private interests use it to gain advantage, the state of business will not improve because we champion people who hate the very idea of eliminating this relationship and reestablishing the sanctity of the peoples house. If you have noticed - from the right, the goal is to bolster the private hold on governance, which then allows them to govern, defraud and enslave the American populace through unilateral contracts.

The ruling below, is from Paul's political kinsmen...

The line is being pushed and pushed and pushed, Paul wants to cross it ASAP, it is engrained.

A private ownership of law, is the be all, end all

www.usatoday.com...

Sorry dude, I have a fever -
edit on 28-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think the support for Ron Paul on here mirrors the support of Barack Obama on DailyKos 3 years ago. You couldn't click on an anti-Obama thread without a chorus of boos and bannings.

I see that the RP supporters are no better, treating him as a savior much like many Obama supporters did the same for him.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

There are huge differences between the two. While Barrack Obama was fairly new on the scene and had some contradictory viewpoints or a history (though short is was) of "false-truths", Ron Paul has a decades long history of unwavering championship of the Constitution. One only need to peer into Dr. Paul's voting record to clearly see that he has only voted for laws that are Constitutional.

So in effect, by supporting Ron Paul, you are in effect supporting George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and many of the other founding fathers, a group who has proven themselves worthy of trust by introducing liberty to the American citizen and a government "of", "by" and "for" the people. A system that is surely needed in these dire times. So, if Ron Paul's record of lawmaking isn't valid enough, certainly that of our founding fathers is, right?

What little record Obama had, was rife with inconsistencies and Constitutionally questionable policy, while the record of Dr. Paul is as solid as a stone wall. At least by electing a guy who believes in the Constitution, we don't need to put trust in him, as the Constitution provides for a government of, by and for the people.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That's not my point.

My point is that we should not treat politicians like saints, no matter which party they represent.

It's a surefire recipe for disappointment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
At least by electing a guy who believes in the Constitution, we don't need to put trust in him, as the Constitution provides for a government of, by and for the people.
--airspoon

My concern is Paul vaunting of Business via his love for the philosophies of the Rands of the world.
Corporate personhood will not be attacked by Paul

"I am a capitalist. I believe in capitalism. I do not want to tell the corporations what to do at all as long as they do not commit fraud and live up to their promises..." - Ron Paul, U.S. House of Representatives,May 1, 2002

"as long as they do not commit fraud"

I submit that some of Americas biggest corporations thrive off concepts which resemble criminal activity on the individual level

My contention is Paul is not equiped to detect, the slow, all encompassing corporate fraud which is wrecking
our economy and the entire world.

IT is profitable to poison people, to sell junk, to blow up people, to pollute the Earth... We are swimming in B.S

The most profitable thing to do is crashing a corporation after you bet against your position...

He is half a rational mind

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a True American and he has my Vote!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

True American

Say's it all... Amen

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Originally posted by Janky Red
My concern is Paul vaunting of Business via his love for the philosophies of the Rands of the world.

"I am a capitalist. I believe in capitalism. I do not want to tell the corporations what to do at all as long as they do not commit fraud and live up to their promises..." - Ron Paul, U.S. House of Representatives,May 1, 2002

In order to understand that quote by Paul, it has to be taken in the context of true free-market capitalism, with an understanding of the same. Even though our politicians claim that we have a free-market system, we don't, thus the corporations need regulation by government because the consumer and the people are not in a position to regulate.

With a true free-market, it is the people and the consumer that automatically regulate business, though such a concept is wholly dependent on an absolute free-market. While this idea might seem radical on first thought, its not. We know this idea as liberty, just from a different angle. This is what Paul suggests.

However, we are in a pretty sticky situation because there is no such thing as a gradual, seamless change to a free-market system from an influenced system (what we actually do have) and Paul is under no illusion that a seamless transition is possible, I have heard him talk about this very subject. In fact, there is a video on ATS now (Angry Dr. Paul) where he hits on this very issue.

For this reason, it has to get worse before it can get better, though it is going to get worse anyway as our current system is not only systematically flawed, but rife with inherent corruption.

I don't have the time or intentions to explain true free-markets, though I do recommend one's own research.

To someone not familiar with true free-markets or those under the illusion that what we have even resembles a free-market system, the notions presented by Paul would seem a little scary. However, such a model seems to be the closest economic model to perfection, with our current philosophical understanding at least. People tend to only hear "deregulation" and they get scared, understandably so. However, what Paul and other libertarians are calling for, is not "deregulation" as in business does whatever it wants. Instead, when you subtract all of the government favoritism and influence over industry, regulation is taken care of by the consumer and the people respectively. Those without an interest in an industry or business, will have no influence over it, exactly how it should be.

Due to Dr. Paul's record in Congress, I'm confident that he will run a Constitutionally sound government (as much as possible with the limited influence of the POTUS). The Constitution is the only thing that guarantees your liberty, thus your right to prosperity if you so choose it. What are the alternatives? The status quo? We know for a fact that the status quo is not working and we also know that the system presented by Paul is what lead this country to rise to the greatness that has become synonymous with "America". We have, ever since, ridden the reputation earned by the times in which our Constitution actually mattered.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
An amazing bit of fantasy there, OP. True fodder for the conspiracy theorist

/TOA

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
nice thread
i created one very similar
not long ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I would agree with ur assessment.
what does this pic look like ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f1925f3ea3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: add pic

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
last time round
ron paul raised pretty much ALL HIS FUNDING from the grass roots and was the top in donations from the rank and file military

thread fail

to compare the man with a voting record like Ron Paul
with a nueb tard like Obama
is just a no go from the git go
edit on 29-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What bunk. Conspiracies will always tumble. Ron Paul is one of the most consistent people in congress. I could not even read this thread, as my blood pressure would rise beyond belief.

Ron Paul is everything that the original constitution represents. How egregious I find this post.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
If you perceive Ron Paul as a Rockefeller stooge then who,
dare I ask, do you believe is not one?

ME !!!!

boondock-saint for president

edit on 4/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You have interesting insights.

I have been reflecting on just what you stated. Freedom costs money. If John Galt comes along with a machine that makes beautiful women which can be marketed, but the factory sucks all the oxygen out of the air, so be it.

Technofascism is the future. I'll bet RP is not too bright when it comes to the lever or multiplier modern technology can demonstrate. Lasers that can power up with the equivalent of all human energy demands...microterror devices too impossible to fathom...what we need is a return to agrarian roots. But I'm different, see. I could basically spend my whole life in one spot, as long as I am free, and no cops with a Langley camera crew frothing at the mouth is outside my door. I was made special I guess, simple, and complex.

No sir, RP's time may be at hand. I supported him last round, but I am also coming to grips with technology and it's inherent problems. They are perhaps ready to use RP for another round of 'change'. I suspect that I'll be gone before anyone really comes to grips with getting us back to the garden.

If RP shows up, it is unlikely I'd vote against him, because he has committed himself too much to 'The Constitution' to perform as poorly as anything in my lifespan has. He can be held to the fire. But it will be a vote against the others more than a vote for him. I'm too jaded to believe in anything good coming from positions of political power. I will sicken and pale as he begins to deploy smart dust on gitmo detainees, and announces how easily he can 'catch Bin Laden', and will blush for him as his head fills with power and wealth, while a radioactive police force destroys cannabis crops coast to coast.

There must be some kind of way outta here....

edit on 29-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Misoir
If you perceive Ron Paul as a Rockefeller stooge then who,
dare I ask, do you believe is not one?

ME !!!!

boondock-saint for president

edit on 4/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Sounds as if you're getting serious about this, as I saw your gitmo detainee post. Responded to it as well, before I knew who it was....I went back to re-read it and edit, just in case you were being ironic. You weren't.

Like I said about affecting political change: If one wishes to affect change in politics, stay outside of them, always watch the Big political Ball, and always speak truthfully. I also mentioned that they can make us different when aspirations of political power start to take root. I meant that. I guess I wasn't aware that you were on board with the whole terrorists flew tin cans right through steel thing, before you decided on your run; and that the communications piped right in to your brain left you unfazed, while in my experience, it caused me to look for a mainline to 'The Lord'. One I'll spend my life narrowly escaping an insanity rap sheet on account of. Go ahead, boon, dig a little deeper. Google 'the invisible war' and spend a few days reading. It's as real as rain, and no longer terrifies me, because although Heaven might exist for those God allows...hell is certain.

Sorry to have read about your gitmo fall from grace. I learned that when I pat myself on the back, I usually become two inches smaller.
edit on 29-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Originally posted by Janky Red

In order to understand that quote by Paul, it has to be taken in the context of true free-market capitalism, with an understanding of the same. Even though our politicians claim that we have a free-market system, we don't, thus the corporations need regulation by government because the consumer and the people are not in a position to regulate.

With a true free-market, it is the people and the consumer that automatically regulate business, though such a concept is wholly dependent on an absolute free-market. While this idea might seem radical on first thought, its not. We know this idea as liberty, just from a different angle. This is what Paul suggests.

However, we are in a pretty sticky situation because there is no such thing as a gradual, seamless change to a free-market system from an influenced system (what we actually do have) and Paul is under no illusion that a seamless transition is possible, I have heard him talk about this very subject. In fact, there is a video on ATS now (Angry Dr. Paul) where he hits on this very issue.

For this reason, it has to get worse before it can get better, though it is going to get worse anyway as our current system is not only systematically flawed, but rife with inherent corruption.

I don't have the time or intentions to explain true free-markets, though I do recommend one's own research.

To someone not familiar with true free-markets or those under the illusion that what we have even resembles a free-market system, the notions presented by Paul would seem a little scary. However, such a model seems to be the closest economic model to perfection, with our current philosophical understanding at least. People tend to only hear "deregulation" and they get scared, understandably so. However, what Paul and other libertarians are calling for, is not "deregulation" as in business does whatever it wants. Instead, when you subtract all of the government favoritism and influence over industry, regulation is taken care of by the consumer and the people respectively. Those without an interest in an industry or business, will have no influence over it, exactly how it should be.

Due to Dr. Paul's record in Congress, I'm confident that he will run a Constitutionally sound government (as much as possible with the limited influence of the POTUS). The Constitution is the only thing that guarantees your liberty, thus your right to prosperity if you so choose it. What are the alternatives? The status quo? We know for a fact that the status quo is not working and we also know that the system presented by Paul is what lead this country to rise to the greatness that has become synonymous with "America". We have, ever since, ridden the reputation earned by the times in which our Constitution actually mattered.

--airspoon

I understand the theory behind free markets, however our world is not a free market world. Further more our
constitution allows for regulatory prowess of all levels of government, which would make Paul's government
anti free market to some degree, then include state and local statutes (even if you negated the commerce clause) regulation will always be a factor.

I think many markets can self regulate,

But a few key, very vital market are vulnerable to extremely fraudulent practices and manipulation

While others can simply hold a whole society or world hostage due to the importance of the commodity itself.

The US government could drop any and all regulations in regards to oil... The international market, which can be
easily manipulated with currency, can be used to control all other markets with fungible transfer of value.
I can control corn with oil, and peanuts with oil, and even hamburgers, with oil... It is the height of irresponsibility
when a leader cannot grasp such basic, vital components in this modern economy. Seems to me, the name of the game is to
suck all the capital out of everything, the notion of moderation cannot inhabit a mindless, dis embodied corporate construct. You cannot impede the detriments of this campaign if you are not inclined to recognize the existence
of the driving force...

the Constitution is useless when you distort its foundation - applying personhood to figments of the imagination,
taints and colors everything from liberty to the intended role and scope of the government, it perverts it all.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

This thought keeps me on the fence. Is he another puppet? I guess well have to see how open MSM is to him this election. Maybe they blocked him out last time because they were not ready for him?

Ron Paul is not a puppet..
He's been a congressman for years..

Puppets appear out of nowhere and are elected President after only a few years..
That's so voters don't get a chance to see the real them..

Yes They Do...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join