It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks / CFR Connection and Assange is Rockefeller Stooge, Boondock Saint Come Inside ;-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just saw these vid's pop up in my subscribers list and I got to tell ya, the FIRST thing I thought of was Boondock Saints thread from last fall in which I am proud to admit, he NAILED this connection
Hey brother Boondock looks like you are definitely not alone in your suspicions anymore. Credit to where credit is due, thanks for enlightening those of us that were willing to listen last Fall Boon

"Wikileaks Works For The Council On Foreign Relations Julian Assange Is A Soros Rockefeller Stooge"

And while we are on the topic:

"CFR Controlled WikiLeaks Releases 911 Info Says Bin Laden Has Nuclear Bomb Hid In Europe"

The only source I want to add (for those inquiring minds that wish to know more), do a search for Boondock Saints monumental George Soros/Julian Assange/Wikileaks/CIA connection thread that I had referred to above. He put together some exhaustive research and if I correctly recall he was perhaps the first person that I remember putting those pieces together not soon after all of the Wikileaks hoopla broke. I say "first person" as in ATS or anywhere for that matter that connected the dots that are now apparently becoming more mainstream. Kudos Boon

(I would have searched for Boon's thread if I wasn't headed for bed. Just wanted to get this out, but Boondock by all means provide a link if you so desire in this thread)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

So if Wikileaks works for the CFR then doesn't this mean manning should be let off his charges and the CFR Charged with Treason.

Not gonna happen obviously; I'm curious to learn what will come of this. Are they initiating world war 3?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I don't see how you're getting "CFR controls Wikileaks" out of the latest news... It seems to me you're viewing an odd version of reality. I don't mean to insult you, I just think that the conclusion you've come to is really reaching, and far-fetched (not that this isn't a conspiracy theory forum).

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It's just as likely the Government is leaking this disinfo to discredit wikileaks and people will wrongly stop taking the leaks seriously..

They tried every other way to stop the flow of leaks so now discredit the source..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well what i find very odd,is wikileaks stays...and torrents are down....your not allowed to share music or pictures..but you can share state secrets....Hmmmmmm ???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the thread in question.
It's dated Jan 12th, 2010.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
is it just me or the guy in the 2nd video did really say obama instead of osama

mwahahahahahaaaahhaa yes he did listen @ 1:30

sorry couldn't resist it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Did anyone ever crack that insurance file?

Rico

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

It's just as likely the Government is leaking this disinfo to discredit wikileaks and people will wrongly stop taking the leaks seriously..

They tried every other way to stop the flow of leaks so now discredit the source..

Look at the leaks, low level cable traffic. Look how Assange has been drummed up in magazines like the New York Times, Der Spiegel etc. . You have to ask yourself, why Assange, why not one of the others. The likes of Jones certainly had explosive material.

new topics

top topics

join