It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Yes the incident in LA in the forties is a documented event.........however there is no evidence to suggest that what the US military were firing at were ET driven craft.
Also I doubt very much that if these really were ET then only one "battle" took place.
Take the second world war..........there were hundreds of battles all over the world.

We get invaded by ET and we only have one battle .........highly highly highly unlikely.
Whatever they were firing at that night.......It probably wasn't ET.

It more then likely was ET. The craft was way beyond the technology at the time, and stills is in today's standards.

This is the type of howitzers most likely used. 105MM high explosive (HE) semi-fixed ammunition

en.wikipedia.org...

Like I said, people on the ground were killed because of the debris, you can look it up, and about 100K people witnessed this event.

It wasn't really a battle, it's just what the news papers called it....the ET's never fired back, they just watched, so that really isn't a battle, and who said ET invaded?

It was really just target practice, with many direct hits and not a scratch on the UFO...

And yeah battles all over the world, it was WW2, but those battles were not ET related...

I am sure there have been other ET battles, but this is not one of them, just a case where a UFO showed up over a city, the U.S. called it a weather balloon, which is a lie, and then it took off after being bombarded by the U.S. corporate military...still completely intact..

Then tell me IF it wasn't an ET related craft what was it? If it were anyone of the enemies at the time they would of fired back, not just watched...it wasn't project bluebeam as some would suggest, because holograms aren't solid, the shells would go through the hologram.

I patiently await your response.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavlar1974
reply to post by Quickfix
[mor COVER UP

What do you mean by this?

Maybe more then a two or three word response would be a bit better...it is in the rules of posting too by the way...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

If that's the case then they haven't been debunked at all. Everybody is capable of making their own mind up as to what something is, but deciding it's an aircraft is not the same as having it debunked as an aircraft. Of course deciding it's ET is not the same as having it confirmed as such either.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RajunCajun
Very good compilation. Nice find

I'm a skeptic but after watching stuff like this...

Oh so if this stuff was reported by the new you would have never believed it? Dont be a tool.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

Originally posted by RajunCajun
Very good compilation. Nice find

I'm a skeptic but after watching stuff like this...

Dont be a tool.

Come on man, don't be like that

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That was a really good video! Some of the sightings I had heard about already but others I had not! Thanks for posting it. I find UFOS to be very intriguing. The phone call at the end of the video was strange but was from 97? I would think something would have happened by now if he was telling the truth. But you never know I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Art Bell Area 51 guy called back.... Here's the youtube clip:
youtu.be...
Thoughts? Some think it's a different guy. Regardless, the key bit is the sattelite going down. Could be a coincidence.

On a side note, think of all the unreported sightings, or the ones not caught on film. I'm gutted I've never seen one. But I know people that have, and at the end of the day, only ONE has to be of 100% real McCoy, Genuine Bona Fide Alien origin to change the world.

Kudos for staying critical fellow ATSers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm about 50/50 on the end conversation. He sounds very convincing but so do disinformation agents.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Amazing Video. My personal opinion is the images on the video are, some hoaxes, earthquake clouds, and our lord Jesus Christ along with Angels. The video in Jereselum almost triggered a panic attack because the feeling that Jesus is back, or just checking up on us, getting ready to come back, was overwhelming.

I think all this strange activity is directly related with all the recent world disasters, I honestly believe that we may very well be living out the book of revelations............

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Id have to say the china craft and the Jerusalem thing were the best ive seen. Clearly the Norway was projected from the ground they couldn't hide that projection tail. The guy on the phone is either a good actor or somebody running from something. If beings have infiltrated area 51 whats the purpose to have an undercover earth base. Perhaps these beings aren't all powerful so they play cloak and dagger odd.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

HA Ha. It was not proven to be a hoax. That footage is still up for debate. Im still open minded with that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Those mass sightings are insane! I think I saw this video before being posted here on ATS, its insane how everything works out!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That's really not true, topics on ATS get seriously debunked
that's why it's such a great site.
As for Blue Beam, yes, i believe it's possible, & yes i believe they would use it to confuse us at just the right moment, religious symbols for the believers among us, & UFO's for the non believers-it's one big dastardly trick IMO they must think we're thick or something

I believe there are aliens in the neighbourhood, i have no idea what their role is in all of this, if they wanted to take over the earth they would have done so years ago, every day they wait, the planet gets more depleted & poisoned. What would you do? I think we are white mice to them, they will wait & see which path we take....
And 95% of the film is fake, it's been covered extensively here on ATS.
I'm outta here.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

What's that, the Jerusalem one? Fair enough. Personally it's a bit too iffy for me with the inconsistencies demonstrated by members here and elsewhere, but every piece of UFO footage receives criticism no matter what. I'm partial to the Norway spiral, that seems really interesting even if claimed to be a failed rocket launch, it was still pretty spectacular and 'unidentified' at the time.

reply to post by Quickfix

What's really amazing to me about the 1942 L.A. event is one of the only photos taken of it seems to indicate that they had a real visual of something there, with all those spotlights focused on one spot, and firing at it for however many hours.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Sek82 because: added reply

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow, maybe I am going crazy but the guy that called into coast to coast sounds quite a bit like Jonathan aka Adampants

2nd

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

can you provide a source or examples of this art?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The "Mass Sightings Worldwide" are a product of the Internet, hoaxers and attention seekers. Anything valid or worth even noting is buried beneath the mountain of garbage.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
bluebeam cr*p

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is wrog the people on here???

All this stuff has been shown to be natural, man made or hoaxed junk.

Can you people start reading the posts which explain these things or stop posting knee-jerk reactions based on what you so desperately want to be true despite the evidence to the contrary!

This is really starting to hack me off and I'm usually a really nice guy!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does anyone knows what is this soundtrack with violins? It's superb!

Originally posted by dniMnepO
Hey I am a rather big skeptic when it comes to most of these video's on youtube because they are 98% of time hoax's but I thought this was worthy of a ATS.
Its a compilation of msm sightings reported worldwide, as the title states
Kinda gave me the chills after watching it.

Sorry if it was already posted I have had a bit of a search

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join