It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I skipped to the end of this after reading a few pages. I know exactly what everyone is saying here and feel the exact same way. Ive been saying to myself and very few others. Something is coming! We must stop it! I must prepare. There is a group of people who are doing the same regardless if i actually know them. I know they are there! I must confess (if this needs to go somewhere else please move it accordingly) I need help and my guts tell me this is where to find it. If anyone can contact me through private message or on this thread. I need help controlling and enhancing my abilities. I have had premonitions my whole life. I was born in the late 80's. My earliest memory was before I was born.I was above an endless cloud cover, behind me was an endless line of babies floating just a few feet above the clouds. In front of me was a opening where an angel floated as he touched the children on their heads they descended through an opening in the clouds. When it was my turn the angel spoke to me but I don't remember what it said. It touched my head and right after just starting to descend I don't remember anything. My next memory is when I was 5. I just woke up one day and I knew I was with my parents and we were riding down the road and talking about something I don't remember. During the next so many years i would have dreams and i would see images (usually 5 or 6 ) time would go by, sometimes weeks, sometimes months and i would see exactly what i dreamed and deja vu would hit me(this has stayed with me my entire life and still happens). As a child I could read people for who they were. This became less reliable through my teenage years but nonetheless was still there. Years later around the time of this article I started to realize when I was completely focused on what I was thinking other people could hear my voice in their heads. After experimenting time and again by asking them what they thought I had said. After over 20 times of this happening I realized I had another power than just premonition. As time went by I have controlled wind through aerokinesis. I also tested this a few times through observation and which way the wind was blowing consistently. I would then position myself in a direction it was not blowing and shift it to me and then I would amplify the amount of wind. After about 30-60 seconds of this I would call it to stop and it would. After doing this successfully twice I decided to show a very close friend. I described what I would do and to watch the treeline. I brought it in first high then the mid section and lastly at the bottom of the line of limbs on the trees. Then I told them it will stop now and it did. I have always felt I would change the world forever and would be at the forefront of it. I want to master not only aerokinesis but pyro, hydro and the other elements. I feel a war will come and people must be prepared. I want to master this to a point that it can be harnessed and taught to others. I feel I MUST do this. Also, my whole life I have been able to pull energy through my chakras. Starting at my stomach and straight up all the way through my crown. I've also, tried a technique used by ancient Egyptians where you project your energy from your body while maintaining your energy level and having it surge back into you increasing your energy level. I almost passed out when doing this. I was in the shower when I attempted this. When I pull the energy my body tingles. Doing this is as simple as inhaling and feel it course up through me. I've learned to push it to my hands and once in my meditation my vision turned into what looked like snow you see on old tvs and was able to see the energy course through my arms and out my hands through puffs of psi balls that would then slowly float away. During this time I was also, visited by entities I have never experienced before and the only way to describe them would be similar to shadow people. They were transparent and had a haze around them much like when you see heat coming off the road or the top of a vehicle on a hot day. When i would mediate they would come around as if almost looking for me. I call them travelers because they only showed up after I started experimenting with kinesis. Once I let one come toward me I could feel/see it start to reach out as it was only 2 feet away but I was afraid and dropped my meditation and it stopped as if it could no longer perceive me. I need help conquering my fears before I am able to move forward. I have taken shortcuts to seek enlightenment and have had physical repercussions as my physical body was not yet ready to handle this is what i gather. My empathy ability has increased over the past few years as well. I recently discovered shielding and plan to look into this more as I need it to go back into society and not be so bombarded. I have not met anyone with anything on my level (even as unrefined as it is) on a broad spectrum. I've read of individuals who have mastery in single things or a few. I want to achieve the next level and ascend into what I know I can become which is endless possibility. I do not mean to come off arrogant or trying to put myself above anyone else. I just want to master this and expand. I feel I am off balance as well as needing guidance with multiple things. Please excuse the typos and please lend me your help.
edit on 9-2-2015 by CallMeZ because: Need to tie my comment in with this thread

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I like to think that higher abilities are "locked" for the time being, and somehow we have "agreed" to be inhibited in this world, and that, possibly, there will come a time when we are "unlocked" and allowed to remember who we are and also be allowed to exercise our powers.

Does this video resonate with you?

edit on 10-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor Thank you for that. I awoke to see your message and was instantly wide awake. To answer your question yes, very much so. This for me doesn't seem out of the ordinary of what I truly believe as completely possible. I know I can go beyond I just need guidance. Like the guy in the previous post talking about his whole life he has always felt a calling. I am the same and I am 27 also. I do not feel it is otherworldly powers that hold us back. It is our own country and the ones with personal agendas are behind it. I try not to say too much because I looking for answers and not trying to go on must a rant lol. I do feel it (myself and experiences) must be explained because that's what I feel guided to do. Until the right person comes along.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CallMeZ

I think that if you really do want to unlock your abilities, there must be some kind of agreement that you only use them wisely, In that sense, you would have to keep a lot to yourself, and if you do have higher abilities, only use them when they do not cause any reactions from the public. It starts with really simple things, like enhanced mental power, the ability to understand complex concepts or even remember what you have learnt from past lives. To apply what you are capable of in the public sphere will stir questions, because, it is not what the average person is capable of.

The control works to capture the sentiment of the population, if the population would react negativley to individuals with such talents, then, the control enforces their collective "weight" upon you.

If you want to expand your abilities, then you will find that the more that you can keep to yourself, the more you start to progress, and you might notice, if you start to "show off" then you might start suffering, as their negativity will start to erode your confidence and self-esteem.

In simple terms, we are being "kept back" because basically, what we can do is considered impossible in this world, and if the average person were to realise that such things are possible - and that they are not capable of such things at this stage - then, they will start to direct their agitation to those whom are different, and might even start to target them. It is what I believe the entire "targeted individuals" scheme is about, it is the public reacting to those whom are different and possess certain qualities that would create envy and hatred among those still at a primitive level of development.

I'm sure that there are even "secret societies" where individuals get together and practice their abilities, without public knowledge.

There could be many "unlocked" individuals that are living the high life and getting away with it too.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor I agree it can't be shown to the public as they would react negatively. This would likely result in me possibly disappearing from the public through forced or other means. I've only reached out here and only a select very few know about this. I don't seek attention for what I could potentially become one day. I do however want to master these to protect myself and others I hold dear for what I think the future might hold. Not only that, but I have always sought knowledge. I am a person of nature and earth. I grew up in the country so my bonds with it are quite strong. As I've gotten older I only care more deeply for the environment and the creatures who inhabit it. I have pure intentions for what I seek but feel time is running short in the time line for me to perfect and expand my abilities. I've woken up in the last year or so multiple times and just felt things had changed, something was coming, and time was running out. If I can push my abilities to another level I can find others and teach them. Maybe just MAYBE through my power I can help others progress faster and bring about the changes needed on an accelerated level. There is danger in this I understand it's the same dilemma we have we technology right now. It's being found and created faster than we are able to fully understand and apply it. Good must win over evil and evil is all around us.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I will give you a "key" here, and that is, there is another world that exists without the programming of the "simulation" - you could call it the "Real World" - much of what you think you can do can actually be done, however, you will generally not be able to perceive what you are truly doing in the simulated world. For example, I just used telekinesis to lift an object on my desk, in my mind's eye I saw it move, however, in the simulation, it remained in the same place. If you can do the same, that is, not expecting it to happen in the simulation, but accepting that it occurs outside of it where we are unbound, you can thus exercise your abilities by thinking in terms of what is actually occurring "in reality" and what the simulation is "editing out".

If there is going to be a "crossing" that means the simulation might be allowing us to leave and return to reality, it is similar to the world that we see, however, there are many things that the simulation creates that don't really exist, and many things that do occur that we do not perceive in the simulation.

An example here:

edit on 13-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor I believe I understand what you are relating. To be sure in my mind you are possibly referring to the Astral realm and/or potentially other dimensions where I would presume we are actually working in when we do things like this. To actually have it happen in the "simulation" is to merge the two together in that instance and warp what we perceive as reality to mold it to one's desire. Does this make sense? I think we have the same fundamental idea, but the perception may differ.

EDIT:the video you posted just now became a different video. It was showing the previous one you posted from shortly after you posted (which I read but wad unable to reply) until right after this post. Unless you edited it, very weird lol.

edit on 13-2-2015 by CallMeZ because: needed to mention

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I mean that the real world is physical but not as constrained as the simulation, it is where most of the so-called "aliens" exist. In that world there is no "control" and things are far more chaotic, and there exist multiple time-lines - there is expanded possibility as a result. Such things as time travel and interstellar travel can exist there, the laws of physics can be "bent" in that world, whereas in the simulation they are restricted and time is linear.

The simulation "protects" most of us, can you see that we live in a "small world" and that we generally run on "programs" - such things simply can't work in an open-system, in a closed-system like the simulation, they do.
edit on 14-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor I'll have to think on this awhile. I've been away last couple of days. Thanks for your points in the meantime.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Heart area slowly vibrating something around me moving blue sparks and blue lately olso green glow around the moon nope nothing unusuall just random hallucinations😁

top topics

<< 61  62  63   >>

join