It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe vs Fruit Nazi Showdown At CA/AZ Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow! I can't believe what I was watching. Two Fruit Nazi's stopping average Joe without without a warrant from a judge. Yet, we can't even rely on Judges because they are part of the system to control us by the elites although some Judges are awaken enough to people power over elites. The real problem in our country is the citizens and law enforcements being indoctrinated into obeying orders from their superiors.

Can we wake up? So Funny at the stupid fruit tard

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it.

In the mid-1960s, political scientist Hannah Arendt published a book-length study of how some of the great evils of history, such as slavery and the Holocaust, managed to occur. Her book, Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil, concluded that generally such crimes are not carried out by fanatics or sociopaths, but rather by ordinary people who accepted the premises of their superiors and their state and therefore do what they are told to do, and participate with the view that their actions are normal. The word “banal” is defined as “something that is trite, normal, and commonplace.”

edit on 25-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That is just insane.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I love how the fruit nazi's first response to every question is "uh..."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can see it now

next episode

Dont Taze me bro its only an orange

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im sorry but Im on the side of the Nazi, the guy in the van was just making trouble for the sake of making trouble.

In Australia we have quarantine zones as well, no fruit can travel east to west or vice versa, In most places they simply have bins at borders and people are expcted to do the right thing.
In other areas where fruit farming is the major source of income and also employment they are a bit more strict.
Ive had my esky and a box of food searched once and didnt think anything of it.

That woman would have gotten into the van checked the fridge, checked the cupboard and let them go.
That driver was obviously just looking for a fight and I think that was the whole purpose of having the camera out. I think he drove up knowing exactly how it would play out so he could put it on youtube for all his crazy mates in the militia.

Seriously people, yeah some things may be a slight pain in the ass but to keep 50 000 jobs and that states fruit industry alive surely is worth it. Not everything is the government trying to deny your freedoms, its just common sense.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok, this is stupid. Yes, the border guard isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box, but come on. just let them search for fruit... they do it all the time, and for as long as I can remember.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
also I think the guy in the truck is a jerk... and constitutional rights go out the window, when you start acting suspect... as they we're... I would search him if I was that guy

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For those of you that think the guy in the truck is wrong, you need to watch part 2 (by following the youtube link).

The checkpoint guy brings out his books, the driver looks through them, and NOBODY can find anything that says the checkpoint guy is allowed into the vehicle. Even the highway patrol guy that's there doesn't know, his response is "whatever this guy's procedures say." And they don't say he has the right to enter the vehicle (at least so far, still waiting for part 3).

I've worked a pretty good chunk of jobs where knowing the rules (or at least where to find them) is very important, and the checkpoint guy can't do that. He obviously shouldn't be doing that job...walmart greeter mavbe, but not pseudo-cop.

ETA: And keep in mind, fascism makes progress in small steps, not leaps and bounds. If you let the pseudo-cops/cops walk over you in small things, by the time you (plural, as in nation) try to stand up for yourself on big things, it will be too late. Study history, learn the law, and be willing to take your lumps...or remain mindless sheep, your choice.
edit on 25-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Im sorry but Im on the side of the Nazi, the guy in the van was just making trouble for the sake of making trouble.

In Australia we have quarantine zones as well, no fruit can travel east to west or vice versa, In most places they simply have bins at borders and people are expcted to do the right thing.
In other areas where fruit farming is the major source of income and also employment they are a bit more strict.
Ive had my esky and a box of food searched once and didnt think anything of it.

That woman would have gotten into the van checked the fridge, checked the cupboard and let them go.
That driver was obviously just looking for a fight and I think that was the whole purpose of having the camera out. I think he drove up knowing exactly how it would play out so he could put it on youtube for all his crazy mates in the militia.

Seriously people, yeah some things may be a slight pain in the ass but to keep 50 000 jobs and that states fruit industry alive surely is worth it. Not everything is the government trying to deny your freedoms, its just common sense.

Yeah, I mean what was the civil rights movement thinking when they tried sitting at the front of the bus? Bunch of immature trouble makers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The really stupid thing is, you know at another checkpoint, trucks loaded with mexican oranges, zuchinni, and artichokes are passing by with just a wave of the hand; American corn and wheat are going the opposite direction with even less security.

The entire point of the border is to pillage the resources of both country while making human movement a huge hassle from either side

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Sorry but Im not sure what your referencing, more info please?

I dont see how this is a civil rights issue, if they had of come into the van and not just checked the fridge but turned the whole thing upside down then yes, civil rights, invasion of privacy etc etc and Id be on here saying it was ridiculous and what is your country coming to, But this is common sense.

Some people can be carrying things that carry disease without even knowing, considering how much most Americans are aware of and against your jobs and industries going overseas you thhink you would be happy to have a major industry protected even if by such small means.

With so many genuine issues you guys have over there I cant believe this is even being discussed.

I dont know my US geography that well but I assume Arizona is close o the southern border? How good is Mexicos pest control compared to yours?

Its the people who complain about this that will be the same ones screaming the government didnt do enough or telling everyone its a conspiracy if fruit fly or some disease takes out your agriculture industry.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
Ok, this is stupid. Yes, the border guard isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box, but come on. just let them search for fruit... they do it all the time, and for as long as I can remember.

I think you would feel just fine in a police state.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The weird thing is, he (fruit nazi) says that different states have different mandates on fruit? Well, that is strange, how could he determine where the fruit originated? fruit does not have a where from stamp, does it?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see a lot of non-Americans saying it's OK to get searched without a warrant (the same types who call the constitution an antiquated piece of paper, the same types who have CCTV cameras on every corner of their country), and some posters aligned to the same position who have not identified their nationality - in which case, I am inclined to entertain the idea that they may be related to a government-sponsored group which actively infiltrates conspiracy-themed websites in an effort to steer public opinion. In that case, ultimate fail.

I'm glad this guy stood up for his rights. He said he has no fruit, he has no fruit. Let him be on his way.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Damn i was hoping they would sodomize that trucker with there flashlights. Teach that boy some respect, that would have been funny. I figure the trucker had a mess of blow in his truck, thats why he was resisting the search so much.

new topics

top topics

join