It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger For EU President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

News that the Austrian-born former "Governator" of California was advised to seek the EU presidency has brought smiles to the staid corridors of Brussels, but also exasperation about the EU's image in the United States.

To be honest I'd much rather Arnie stick to his plan of returning to movies rather than an attempt to move into European politics.

It seems some EU politicians are scoffing at the idea, while Nigel Farage the outspoken eurosceptic who is a member of the European Parliament said:

"I like Arnie, he's a character," Farage told AFP. "As the Terminator, I hope he will put an end to the EU."

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why do people who have play acted for a living assume they can do everything else too? I am sick of movie stars teaching us to cook/ bring up kids/ run countries etc. For that matter why do they all claim acting is the hardest job in the world? I would have thought that accolade should go to brain surgeons or research physicists.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I tried to start a thread on this also:

Arnold Schwarzenegger may be campaigning for president of the European Union

It was closed in favor of this thread here:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants To Become First President Of Europe - Possible Rise Of Antichrist?

I dunno why, but there ya go...

peace

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well at the moment we essentially have a dictator as President as he was not voted for. So why not, it makes no difference really.

It's the same old new world order bull# putting their puppets in positions of perceived power.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

the EUROnator.........

sound good?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Okay, mods feel free to close this thread as it seems it's already been posted.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry I should have done a search.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by persianista
Why do people who have play acted for a living assume they can do everything else too? I am sick of movie stars teaching us to cook/ bring up kids/ run countries etc. For that matter why do they all claim acting is the hardest job in the world? I would have thought that accolade should go to brain surgeons or research physicists.

I hear, and agree with ya! Of course, it you think about it, I reckon "play acting" might be considered good experience for politicians. Both careers are about being phony!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 24-4-2011 by BenReclused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Shwarzi exposed

www.arnoldexposed.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Kram09

the EUROnator.........

sound good?

I dunno.

Sounds alot like the URINEator...