It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump now trashes Jerry Seinfeld

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by stavis

What language is that?

Hebrew

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

excuse my ignorance.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
post removed by staff

the thing is that they are trashing the internet right now with all their BS! first of all they have understand that the world know who they are from the begining and why the history has been changed to suite their goals. if you wanna ask something that will make them understand their history just ask: what Tay-Sachs is! that should shut em up! sorry if my post was off topic but this thing just get me sad, they should correct their wrong doings but they wont

edit on Sun Apr 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your opinion or argument is not(x2) valid because you not spell correctly!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Hi Stavis
the first thing Trump as someone who knows about bankruptcy who have to do as president would be to cut off all illegal aid to nuclear powers as is the LAW in the uS
which would leave Israel BROKE...
are you saying thats the thinking that draws out the spell NAZIs?
my opinion on Bankink issues?

RP
but i didn't even use the word "correctly"..how could I misspell it...?

ahg shmidt
aftar awl thet hord wark tou
maebee froom nou one al right in short hound
leaves oot the bowells

ps
on it
edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by Xcathdra

excuse my ignorance.

Not ignorance in the least bit. You saw something you were not familiar with and asked about it. If anything, I wish we would do it more often. Sometimes the question is enough to build bridges..

Thanks for asking.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The US would benefit significantly from a dose of Trumpology!!
Trumps no Gump! But thats what will probably prevent him being the Rep candidate.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

This thread is NOT about spelling, or other languages or IQs.

Please return to the topic...now.

Further off topic remarks and /or personal attacks will be removed and/or warned.

Also, posts on ATS are to be in English.

edit on Sun Apr 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's all politics. And Trump has pulled the plug on the nice water. He is speaking as the average American sees the issue. Obama seems to be quite a fake and we need to know the truth to settle the matter.

And who would "win" more than Obama if none of the supposedly nastiness and coverups in his past prove to be valid?

Basically, the call has gone out and the Dems that still feel they must support their party, if not the man, are trying to respond in various ways. The problem is that if Obama is a total fraud, then he has been almightedly helped by a whole slew of Dem officials that will need to take the fall also if that party would ever hope to recover.

Trump may be a conceited ass, but....wait! Aren't all politicians/rich elites...?
edit on 24-4-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion
In recent weeks, Donald Trump has been unhappy with President Barack Obama (of course), former President George W. Bush, Bill Cosby, others (I'm sure), and now Jerry Seinfeld.

Related news article: www.examiner.com...

The problem Trump has with Seinfeld is that Jerry cancelled a performance for a charity, and the cancellation extremely irritated Trump. It all had to do with differing politics.

So the question is: should political differences matter when something is all for charity - a worthwhile charity at that?

No it shouldn't.

Now, this is the second thread today I've responded to that I don't understand why it is in the General Conspiracy forum? How is this a conspiracy? Or did you simply misplace it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I think Trump's "comb-over" is actually an alien parasite that is sucking his brain out. I expect more antics from that fool at any moment.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
he's a major assh-le. he's not even that funny, he was the straight man on his own show. that shows the lack of talent this hack had.

the show was funny because of kramer, george , elaine, and the guest stars, like newman, j. peterson and jackie childs, the guy who played kramers lawyer.

and larry david who wrote the majority of the funny jokes and had a heavy influence on it's success.

bitter prick sums up jerry seinfeld. not to help out these kids after you agree too because of trumps politics is classless.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
not to help out these kids after you agree too because of trumps politics is classless.

He did help the kids, and kept his promise, he just doesn't support Trump.

I think he did the right thing, and there's nothing wrong with either of them speaking their minds.

But, you should double check your facts historically with comedians.

Historically, it was always the straight-man that had the most value, not the funny man....at least in a mutiple-comedian scenario went.

For example, Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello.... the straight-men were the highest paid.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I would gladly join Trump in his "trashing" of Jerry Seinfeld. If you cancel a charity event because you don't like the politics of someone at the event... your a selfish jerk and you couldn't care less about charity except for the way it makes you look in public. The way celebrities do these public charity events only to brush up their image is disgusting to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
2 celebrities don't like eachother... Come on ats

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He's a clown...trying to be the next Palin or Bachmann (also clowns ofc). Having said that, I want him to succeed and become president because the resulting Daily Shows and Colbert Reports will be EPIC

Actually, if we're seriously considering Trump...how about Charlie Sheen?

edit on 24-4-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Would someone please tell me
who are all these hacks who
keep putting threads about
Donald Trump on this site

?

Other than all the spam
I see no conspiracy.

David Grouchy

What if it IS a conspiracy though? The Don can be a major distraction right now, especially if he is given the green light by the parties to run amok and taut whatever pops into that little mush pit under his combover. Everyone is talking about Donald. Everyone is listening to Donald. Some are buying in, some are laughing hysterically, and some are just waiting for the parties to say "Your Fired".
In the meantime, the clock is ticking and very few people are making their public announcements for candidacy. How long until the ticket is filled, the crowds are gathered, the lies are fabricated and the race is on? As it stands, people are thinking right now Trump 2012 or anyone opposing Trump in 2012. What if that is something worse. What if its Barry 2012 because we only have the Don across the table?

Hmmmm?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join