It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SMOKING GUN: McDonalds beatdown refuted. NO VIDEO in this thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

As seen above, in a Facebook posting, Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.”

www.thesmokinggun.com...

I thought I should share this release due to the large amount of ATS members who saw this video and not only viewed in outrage, but got physically ill. Every story has three sides.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I guess two cards will now be used. The race card and homophobic card. Hopefully this will boil down soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No matter the circumstances in play, the violence was real and the amount of inappropriate behavior is staggering.
-

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'll wait for the official police report.

Seeing how he MAY have aided in the crime, I will take his words with a grain of salt.

Also note: The claimed videographer's FACEBOOK, TWITTER & YOUTUBE Accounts have all been deleted.

This one may have four sides.

t
edit on 4/22/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: typo

link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Police reports said it was a woman. Some unknown person named Charmed says with illiterate grammar that it's a man and it's ok?

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
No matter the circumstances in play, the violence was real and the amount of inappropriate behavior is staggering.
-

Absolutely! And trying to downplay this because it was a cross dresser doesn't make the violence any less real. Doesn't matter if the women were upset that he was in a womans bathroom, last time I checked civilized and mature people discuss with words, not fists.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Interesting and VERY good detective work on your part OP! That is the kind of research and digging that I come to ATS for. I am not sure that the men would appreciate a male crossdresser using the male restroom either. Poor fella...err....person...might not be welcome in either place.

In either case violence is not the answer to dealing with something like this. Keeping a level head and staying calm cool and collected would have made the day a much happier one.

Unfortunately cooler heads did not prevail and it was not a very human thing to do to assault another human being with physical violence. Especially one who is so often times misunderstood and met with hatred just for trying to be themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hackett did not reply to TSG messages sent to his Twitter and Facebook pages, which he subsequently deleted late this morning. He also has deleted his YouTube channel.

That's a reliable source.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is the sex(es, lol) even the point?
Does it matter if the person was a man, woman or somewhere in between?
Even a tranny deserves to untuck and go potty without being assaulted.
On a side note: I bet he usually has better odds of getting thrashed in a men's washroom, so it seems logical he/she would choose the women's restroom.

And the seizure did seem a tad embellished, but I would guess it was a 'play-dead' type of tactic to cease the assault.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps

Interesting and VERY good detective work on your part OP! That is the kind of research and digging that I come to ATS for.

this was actually pointed out in the original thread..

doesnt matter anyway, the level of violence is quite extreme.. the worst part of this whole story is the bystanders and worst still staff of the store, standing and watching.. it should never been allowed to escalate and carry on like it did for so long...
we will always have violent people in the world, we just have to accept that..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It still doesnt change the fact that 2 people thought it was ok to team up and beat the crap out of 1. And how many others were standing around?

If someone is gonna be nasty ( the woman/transsexual), then it is up to the other party or parties (the 2 scumbuckets) to react or walk away. They chose to give a beatdown, and walk around the place like something is owed to them.

At this point I dont care if they were crossdressers or not. Your either mature or not. These people clearly werent.

And it still doesnt change the fact that these videos are surfacing more and more like it's a new fad to beat up fast food employees/patrons. It's all the same thing in these videos and it's outright disgusting and disrespectful!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleventhsun

Police reports said it was a woman. Some unknown person named Charmed says with illiterate grammar that it's a man and it's ok?

So, in a court of law, since everyone here wants to play judge/jury, you wouldn't allow to hear witness accounts?..
Regardless of their grammar?... Especially if they were the video-taper?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Who ever this person was ,Man or Woman, this was uncalled for. If he,she won't leave the bathroom then you go and get someone that is over that establishment and get them to take care of it. You do not start flailing people. This is a good way to get yourself killed.

Another thing is how this is being watched and even filmed but no one tries to stop the onslaught beside an older lady? If I owned this McD's I would fire that entire shift and start anew.

Who ever warned the attackers to run because the cops are on there way should be charged in aiding and abetting along side the attackers.

I for one don't believe this was a man being attacked, but I could be wrong, doesn't matter either way.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Some stories may have 1000 sides. This story has 1. People behaved like animals, other folks watched them behave like animals, did not do anything to stop them from behaving like animals and futher advised them to flee the scene so that the police would not catch them behaving like animals. A couple of folks behaved like animals and a person was seriously injured.

That is the single side of this particular story.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Detective Work?
This was posted on Drudge hours ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
So, in a court of law, since everyone here wants to play judge/jury, you wouldn't allow to hear witness accounts?..
Regardless of their grammar?... Especially if they were the video-taper?

In a court of law there would be no one hiding behind a facebook screen name and personally I would love to hear all accounts, especially that of the video taper. With a name and a face, explaining the glee with which he watched 2 people beat one person and then advise fleeing would be quite different than a facebook posting saying something. Dontcha think?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Baltimore Police Press Release

Here is what the Baltimore Police have reported so far.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Of course, lets hear the witnesses. Lets hear from everyone in the restaurant, lets hear from the girl's mother, grandmother, pastor and pre-school teacher and every other character witness they can find to spin this tale of how they are both "good girls" and "meant no harm" or "it just got carried away". Once they're done, we can trot up the psychologists who can explain why these girls have brain chemistry disorders, emotional problems and that it is the stigma associated with seeking treatment for those with psychological disorders that is the cause and that were these gals on the appropriate medication, this never would have happened. Next lets get the folks who will point to the media culture today and that it is movies, hip hop and rap music and video games that are to blame. Finally, lets bring in the sociologists who will describe the systematic, brutal pressures these girls are under and that the institutional racism, so rampant in our society was the cause of this unfortunate incident. Lets hear them tell us that we find guilt in these girls, we find guilt in the entire society.

Lets hear it all and once we have heard it all we can watch the video. After we watch the video we can stick these two in a concrete block room until they die of old age.
edit on 22-4-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
Of course, lets hear the witnesses. Lets hear from everyone in the restaurant, lets hear from the girl's mother, grandmother, pastor and pre-school teacher and every other character witness they can find to spin this tale of how they are both "good girls" and "meant no harm" or "it just got carried away". Once they're done, we can trot up the psychologists who can explain why these girls have brain chemistry disorders, emotional problems and that it is the stigma associated with seeking treatment for those with psychological disorders that is the cause and that were these gals on the appropriate medication, this never would have happened. Next lets get the folks who will point to the media culture today and that it is movies, hip hop and rap music and video games that are to blame. Finally, lets bring in the sociologists who will describe the systematic, brutal pressures these girls are under and that the institutional racism, so rampant in our society was the cause of this unfortunate incident. Lets hear them tell us that we find guilt in these girls, we find guilt in the entire society.

Wow!! Haha. Well said...

Originally posted by dolphinfan
After we watch the video we can stick these two in a concrete block room until they die of old age.

Not gonna happen. Prisons are reserved for marijuana possessors.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They need to add a bathroom for Transexuals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join