It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My entire paranormal experience and Dream interpreter help?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Truth, I appreciate the time you took to help guide me and give your advice from experience.

Don't worry, I know you're not stalking me ahaha !!

Honestly, outside of an Egyptian figure related response, I have absolutely no clue what you might have seen. I have never encountered something like this in my investigations.

I have no idea what it was either lol Someone else had a sighting of a man on the stairs but he was dressed in all black almost like amish. Who knows, apparently the house I grew up in and the neighboring houses had a lot of "dark" activity. One of the neighboring houses, my mom told me, had satanic books in it. When someone moved in they found books and a rock that had an evil face carved in it?? I never saw it but I looked for it because she told em they just threw it all in the woods behind the houses. I just brought that up because sometimes I think that it might be linked somehow to the experiences I had.

I personally wouldn't recommend actively seeking out things to "see" but that's just from my own personal experiences.

This reminds me of something that happened to me also. With your experience, maybe you could figure this out. There was one time I actually went seeking activity with a friends mother. Gettysburg. Anyways, long story short I really didn't experience anything unusual until I visited the jenny wade house. I was touring the house with a group. I walk in the house to the area where she was shot and I am standing there listening to the speak tell the story and his voice starts to fade a little and I began feeling really hot and dizzy. I do get hypoglycemic, so I assumed that it was that. I tried to tough out the tour but eventually I just had to leave. As soon as I walked out of the house I felt better.

Has that feeling happened to you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

I never got into meditation. I've been interested in it but for some reason I don't think I would be able to do it correctly. I always hear about what an adventure it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestial1

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing that with me. Im glad Im not the only one, here, with an experience like this. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your sister at such a young age! That is terrible. But I am glad she visits you often. That is really special

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by itaii

I have no idea what it was either lol Someone else had a sighting of a man on the stairs but he was dressed in all black almost like amish. Who knows, apparently the house I grew up in and the neighboring houses had a lot of "dark" activity. One of the neighboring houses, my mom told me, had satanic books in it. When someone moved in they found books and a rock that had an evil face carved in it?? I never saw it but I looked for it because she told em they just threw it all in the woods behind the houses. I just brought that up because sometimes I think that it might be linked somehow to the experiences I had.

That sounds interesting. If there was known case of "dark" activity in the neighborhood, perhaps some of that bled off? Did anybody else in the neighborhood ever talk about anything like that, or have experiences of their own?

This reminds me of something that happened to me also. With your experience, maybe you could figure this out. There was one time I actually went seeking activity with a friends mother. Gettysburg. Anyways, long story short I really didn't experience anything unusual until I visited the jenny wade house. I was touring the house with a group. I walk in the house to the area where she was shot and I am standing there listening to the speak tell the story and his voice starts to fade a little and I began feeling really hot and dizzy. I do get hypoglycemic, so I assumed that it was that. I tried to tough out the tour but eventually I just had to leave. As soon as I walked out of the house I felt better.

Has that feeling happened to you?

Oh Gettysburg! One of my favorite hotspots of activity! There is a really good video somewhere on YouTube (I can't find it right now), where a guy was filming what he though to be a small color guard of reenactors in an open field. He followed them with the camera for about 20 seconds and then the whole damn color guard just faded away! I don't know if it was ever debunked, or if it still stands, but it is one of the better videos out there. Most if not all of the activity in Gettysburg is residual. Whenever you have something as emotionally traumatic as the Gettysburg battle, the theory is that the emotionally charged energy sticks around, and almost makes a "recording" in that time and space. It's still pretty cool either way!

As far as your experience in the Jenny Wade house, yes I have been in houses before where I suddenly got hot and dizzy, and it felt like there were cobwebs going up and down my back, with what felt like a very heavy weight pushing down on my chest and shoulders. As soon as I left the house or even the general area, I felt better again. Since you are hypoglycemic, that might explain it, but then again, because I have heard of plenty of people feeling that way when they are in a very "dark feeling" area, I wouldn't discount your experience as just a medical thing.

As far as actively seeking stuff out, Gettysburg is one of the 'safer' places to break your senses in, in my opinion. Since about 90% of the hauntings there are residual, you don't have to worry about something following you home.

Hope that helps!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 21-4-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes, I did get stories from my neighbors of weird things happening in their homes.

I really enjoy Gettysburg. All the statues are really what keep me going back there. I just have a love for old statues and since I haven't been to Rome yet, Gettysburg is my favorite place to go to get my statue photography fix.

Oddly enough, I've never seen a spirit in Gettysburg. I've been there many times day and night. Just photographed "orbs" and other things like that.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

I'm not very big into it. I mostly do it every now and then. There are techniques, but i'm not sure there is a set right way to do it. Maybe you should try it sometime.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

I could definitely use it, if it worked for me. What's the worst that could happen? Falling asleep lol and that really sounds good right now

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

If I were you just start by clearing your mind. There are numerous very good threads in the Metaphysics forum on meditation.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
resurrectionnnnn

top topics

<< 1   >>

join